Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I think I mentioned at the time that we can assume he got onto the Crawler and back to the school. Unfair to strand him, which would essentially be murdering him, just because you weren't here

No level up, then?

As has already been said, everyone who got off Visorak alive got a level up. Those were pretty much my exact words. I didn't give a list of names, I just decreed everyone who survived that assignment got a level up. Assuming you have decided to keep Silver and not have him perish like others on spider island then he'd also have received that reward

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hey Wyrd, I'd like to have Shark do some research on metalworking and forge some of Fader's Teleport Kanoka into just one side of his sword so that when he parries a blow with that side, the object striking the sword is randomly teleported away. Do I need to get that approved? (If so, this is requesting approval.)

That would be the sort of thing I'd need to approve beforehand, yes. And I'll allow this as long as you remember that Kanoka tend to lose a lot of power when you start forging them, and Fader's weren't very strong to begin with, so anything the telesword ports isn't going to wind up very far from its owner

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Alright, cool, thanks! ^_^ Shark is soon to become more deadly than ever. :evilbiggrin:

For future clarification purposes, I'm imagining 'not very far' to be a radius of about a few strides, is that about right?

Something like that, yes. The sort of range where they could recover them if they get the chance

Sigh....

The world will never understand the motives of Tridax. Set the people who are most likely rebels free without a second thought, and torture the guy who had nothing to do with it.

Except Tridax never asked specifically for Doubt to be tortured, he let Grim pick. And his list of people to let go clearly includes Doubt, he's not holding onto him for more torture, because Grim and Sliver are letting him go. So Doubt hasn't been specially singled out in any way. He wasn't even the only one selected to be tortured, Haken was (supposed to be, anyway) getting interrogated by Draco. So if you're going to get passive-aggressive then could you at least get your facts straight, because your perpetual victim complex is getting real old

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Upvote 6

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Just noting out a fact

But it's not a fact, as was just pointed out to you. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How? 

He landed on the ground away from them and pointlessly kicked out at the air while unleashing his fear powers. So Glaciem Ignis charged, jumped and slashed. What part of that doesn't make sense? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I can't be the only one dying with laughter at the prospect of Flibbylibby fighting, can I?

I wasn't laughing at first, but the longer this fight goes on, the more amusing it gets. 

Yes, he killed both Zex and Dane for a total of three kills (so far :evilgrin: ). Not to mention that on Visorak he had Caoutchouc running for his life and nearly managed to kill Fang. I'm going to try update his bio with all this sometime today.

He also nearly had Sidonas on his list of people killed. I feel like Shark should have his own slasher film in the form of a dream he or someone he tried to kill has.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Another note from Mutran.

"It's done, it's finally done. After much pain and horror (for my 'assistants' that is), it is finally complete. I honestly can't believe that we didn't think of this sooner, it was there all along - just that somebody had to kickstart the idea. It's an odd, mottled white with red eyes (I don't remember creating a fear one. Must be my mistake) and not at all smooth like it's other "brothers" (those failed of course - the last one was close, but didn't survive. It was hilarious to see it struggle. Until it exploded.), much more rough and scaly with osteoderms along its back with odd flagella towards the front of its body (A trait from the manas I presume - will have to look closer into that for the next time). And large. Oh so very large, about 1.5X bigger than the others that I made (Muaka I presume). However, all shall be revealed when I give it a new body, and meets its kin. For now, I shall keep it secret, safe, alone."

Glaciem Ignis have grown bored of their punching bag; they're looking for a real fight. 

Coincidentally, so is Venom.

And at least four other people.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Silver

Before returning to the school, I went over to check out the 'blood' the psychotic Rahk had been licking. Inspecting it closer, I realized that it really was what she claimed it to be. And relatively fresh. The blood probably didn't belong to her own kill - from what I'd seen of her, she'd probably have kept the body. Of course, the Rahk whose blood this was could very well still be alive, but the chances of that were slim. If the impact was powerful enough to draw Rahkshi blood, the victim would at least be paralyzed, then swept away by waves. They'd have to be slammed against the rock - hard - or... dropped from a height. I looked up.

It could have been suicide, of course. One could even go out on a limb and say it was an accident (a storm had just passed), but this was Corpus Rahkshi. That stuff didn't happen very often. I looked back at the splatter. I'd have to be careful.

I slung the unconscious Rahk over my shoulder and went into the building, depositing her at the infirmary before going to the gym to practice my newfound powers.

I assume this blood is supposed to be Fader's, right? Because... the rocks Fader died on were at the base of the Causeway pillars, right at sea level, and I don't see why the blood wouldn't have been rapidly washed away in the same torrential waves of the storm you mention would (and did) wash away the body.

I hate to be so picky about people finding evidence of Shark's crime, but murder and the associated punishments are kind of important and I don't particularly want anyone to discover him when they probably shouldn't have been able to.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Quick question:

Could Optis have conceivably seen Shark fly out? He was walking around near the entrance at the time.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Shark didn't leave via the entrance, he flew out of his dorm window and stayed down at the base of the pillars, so anyone not looking directly down over the ledge of one probably wouldn't have. And it was raining vehemently. (Which in addition to obscuring vision would make most want to go inside anyways, I would think :P ) So probably not.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

[cut]

I assume this blood is supposed to be Fader's, right? Because... the rocks Fader died on were at the base of the Causeway pillars, right at sea level, and I don't see why the blood wouldn't have been rapidly washed away in the same torrential waves of the storm you mention would (and did) wash away the body.

I thought it was kind of obvious when I had Murder licking up some random blood near the school that it would be Fader's. When no-one objected, I thought that meant it was okay for the blood to still be there. Of course, it's not like the corpse magically vanished, leaving only a pool of blood - most of it would be gone as well, but some traces should still be visible. Silver likely wouldn't have found it on his own, but Murder (who you will see more of later) likes to check everything out and would definitely find it, even if there was only a little left.