Hello everyone!
Wanna show you my latest MOC, that I built for some minicontest (btw it took first place there =)). I had problems with time, so it is my "fast MOC" — 2 days to build and 1 day to photo and edit. I was inspired by movie "Meet the Pyro", a teaser about pyroman class in Team Fortress 2. Also I want to add, that it isn't an attempt to recreate original pyro from TF2, it's just a result of inspiration. ; )
Hope you enjoy.

15439145320_c0e6f72f0b_z.jpg

15624730455_068fccae2f_z.jpg

15003979644_8127130d05_z.jpg

15625581282_abb8854d22_z.jpg

15003979784_a5016e91a4_z.jpg

15625582362_f4804d3bc6_z.jpg

15439144500_349c51e0a2_z.jpg

15438609118_1a1a95eaa9_z.jpg

Hope to see some comments! ; )

Edit: Images substituted for slightly smaller ones; please keep embedded images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 7

This one looks so cool. For a fast MOC you did a really good job on this. The mask is pretty cool and definitely makes this MOC unique. The feet are also well done. A lot of people would have just used the standard feet, but I'm gald you added the extra layer to the bottom as it looks pretty nice. The air pack on its back as well and the hoses running along the arms and legs also look pretty nice.

I don't really have anything to complain about since you even managed to do something with the simple forearms by including the hoses.

signoff2.png

I LOVE the mask design. Good job overall, and it really gets the theme out clearly.

Thank you!

Love the design of the mask and flamethrower.

Thank you!

This one looks so cool. For a fast MOC you did a really good job on this. The mask is pretty cool and definitely makes this MOC unique. The feet are also well done. A lot of people would have just used the standard feet, but I'm gald you added the extra layer to the bottom as it looks pretty nice. The air pack on its back as well and the hoses running along the arms and legs also look pretty nice.I don't really have anything to complain about since you even managed to do something with the simple forearms by including the hoses. signoff2.png

Yes, I don't like using of standard Lego pieces as it was introduced in sets ("Arm" as an arm, "Inika-body" as a body, etc. The only exception is head, masks). I think, that detailed part of MOC looks cooler, than standard one.

Many thanks for your comment!

I really love the mask and goggles, the shape of the Pakari really lends itself to the facial addition. I'm also really digging how you used the "boat studs" to attach the staff-head to the rods; awesome! :pakari:

Thank you!

This looks just like the Pyro! Great job! I'm not quite sure what the staves are for, but the flamethrower is quite hot.

Thanks a lot!)

• 3 weeks later...