Selling/Trading Complete Toa Mata, Nuva, & More

Zeb

NOTE: Due to certain circumstances, I may not be able to answer your requests or PMs until 11-16-2014.

Welcome to the newly opened SuperGeniusCreator's Shop/Trade Center! May I interest you in some very nice classic Gen 1 Bionicle sets? :P 

STUFF I'M SELLING:

Pictures will be provided upon request. All figures are 100% complete, some even have their extra parts!

Orange means in the process of being bought. Red means sold.

2001 (All sets are $9 each + shipping)

• :miru: Lewa w canister & instructions - Figure & canister in excellent condition. Instructions are slightly worn.
  • :kakama: Pohatu w canister & instructions - Figure & canister in excellent condition. Instructions are slightly worn.

2002 (Sets w instructions are $9 each + shipping, sets without instructions are $8 each + shipping)

Note that Lewa, Pohatu, & Onua may have very miniscule amounts of dirt on them. (Too small to notice for most people, but if you're nitpicky you could always use an old toothbrush or something...) When I first recieved them, it looked as if the figures & insides of canisters had been exposed to a lot of mud which had hardened over time. (Some kid must have left his Toa outside, then brought them in and put them in their canisters while still dirty or something.) I cleaned both the figures & canisters as well as I could, and they all look perfect, except that the paper on the outside of the canisters looks a little stained when viewed from the inside. The actual insides of the canisters are as clean as can be, however, and the canisters look completely fine from the outside. Gali, however, is basically shiny new & perfect.

• :smilelewanu: Lewa Nuva w canister - Figure in excellent condition. Canister in great condition. Includes extra parts. No instructions.
  • :smilepohatunu: Pohatu Nuva w canister - Figure in excellent condition. Canister in great condition. Includes extra parts. No instructions.
  • :smileonuanu: Onua Nuva w canister - Figure in excellent condition. Canister in great condition. Includes extra parts. No instructions.
  • :smilegalinu: Gali Nuva w canister & instructions - Everything is in like new condition. Includes extra parts.

• :infected: $8 - Rahkshi Panrahk w canister - Figure & canister in excellent condition. Stage 2 Kraata. No instructions except a torn-out page showing a chart of the 36 standard Kraata & a Bionicle: The Game advertisement.

• $12 - Glatorian Strakk w canister & instructions. Everything is in excellent condition like Gali Nuva.

I'm open to any offers you may have regarding the sets I'm selling.

STUFF I'M LOOKING TO TRADE/BUY:

• Gold Vahi - Will pay $10 or trade a Toa for.
  • Chrome Hau - Will pay $10 (Less if noticeably scratched) or trade a Toa for.

Feel free to make your own offers, and remember, pictures will be provided upon request! I am located in the US :flagusa:  but will ship to other countries. (Remember that you have to pay shipping, though.) Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Just want to let you know you're absolutely nuts... Your sale prices are too high though not so high that someone out there MAY want to buy them (if not for the many other cheaper options available just here on this very site) but the values you're putting on the things you want are just ridiculous! $10 for Tahu's transparent Hau? You're whistling in the wind fella! $25 for the trans orange one though? Seriously? That's about half what you'd pay for the clear one and known to be significantly less common! 

The Chrome Hau, someone may be able to help you with, the rest? Either change your prices or abandon all hope...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I'll have to agree with Munty there, you'll be veeery lucky to find a clear 2015 Hau for $10. I paid about $60 for mine. 

However I don't think the prices for the sets are too bad. A bit higher than what you'd usually see on Bricklink but they're not outrageous. 

I would buy one but I'm currently saving up for the 2015 sets because they cost a fortune. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Just want to let you know you're absolutely nuts... Your sale prices are too high though not so high that someone out there MAY want to buy them (if not for the many other cheaper options available just here on this very site) but the values you're putting on the things you want are just ridiculous! $10 for Tahu's transparent Hau? You're whistling in the wind fella! $25 for the trans orange one though? Seriously? That's about half what you'd pay for the clear one and known to be significantly less common! 

The Chrome Hau, someone may be able to help you with, the rest? Either change your prices or abandon all hope...

I thought my prices were reasonable because people on Ebay will pay that much. (Yes, this isn't Ebay, but you'll never know how people react to your prices until you test it.) And if you see a better price on this site for one of the sets I'm selling, I might be able to match it.

• I was hoping the Trans-Hau price would settle down in price after a while. I guess not.
  • $25 for the trans-orange Hau was (unless someone's actually interested) a joke.
  • What about my Vahi deal? The official rare & collectibles topic says $10 is a good price for a gold Vahi... :P

EDIT: Actually, you know what?

What do you folks think I should sell my sets for? Feel free to make offers concerning the sets.

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Couldn't tell you about the Vahi without looking, I've only ever had one and I don't know where it came from :P I sell all the early canister sets at just under $8 and even then some people are cheaper! I simp[ly can't afford to go any lower than that. Vahki and Rahkshi are even cheaper than that but Mahri and other later sets are a little more...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Couldn't tell you about the Vahi without looking, I've only ever had one and I don't know where it came from :P I sell all the early canister sets at just under $8 and even then some people are cheaper! I simp[ly can't afford to go any lower than that. Vahki and Rahkshi are even cheaper than that but Mahri and other later sets are a little more...

Ah, ok. Thanks. I'm new to this. I think I can lower my prices without losing too much profit...

EDIT: Ok, the prices have been lowered a little, and the ridiculous trades are gone. I'm beginning to wonder if selling on here is a good idea, though...

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.