Assorted Pixels

Hello y'all. First off, I am pretty sure some of you have seen my name and scratched thine temples briefly while trying to say my name. Well, school is in session boys and girls! Now class, say it with me: Eah-red-ee-os, or E-R-ed-ee-os. Its an attempted faux-hellenization of the name Jared. Hoped that helped. Now class, its time for Show n' Tell!

What I have are flags for a game called Europa Universalis. I have begun multiple projects for this game, such as uniting Ireland as Tyrone to create the dark age High Kingdom of Ireland, and add music to some countries. Anyway, after making several flags, I thought I could put my newfound skills to making some flags for post-Battle of Bara Magna Spherus Magna, based personal ideas I have been toying around with in some storyline drafts for an Epic. Now, without further ado, here you go.

League of Four Kingdoms, aka Barraki Empire. (Barakoi Basiliton in Agori)

barraki_flag.jpg

Takadokala (Takadoxia in Agori)

takadox_flag.jpg

New Zakaz (Skuktoi Basiliton in Agori)

gold_skakdi_flag.jpg

Read from Chronicler Kopeke's historical chronicle 'The History of Spherus Magna in the 4th Era'':

"Like many of others that embarked on the mass exodus out of the Metal Realm, the Skuktoi [skakdi] race went in search of a new home. Due to the race's alliance with the Great Malevolence Makuta Teridala (Makutine Teradaxios), the race was banned from the new city of Ateros Nova (Nuva Atero). They were fine with this, however, for Teridaxios had forged a leader from the most infamous of their ranks. This leader, this Skakdi-fusion, was christened Surkoura (Tserkouros in Agori), and weilding the power to make dreams a reality on a whim, he led his people out of the Metal Realm. During the construction of New Zakaz, the ancient monstrous goddess Anonna confronted Surkoura and the two dueled a duel that melted the minds of the unwary. After his Victory, Surkoura established the city-fortress of New Zakaz, claimed immediate surrounding area, he waited for the moment to achieve his mission given by Makuta: to recreate his Empire of Shadows across the numerous realms that dotted the Wall of Stars before he was killed by Mata Nui and his united rebel forces. His subjects complained in antsy impatience, but with the passing of Soluchi Altan of the Ostonigosa (Bone Hunter) Arch-Khanate, Surkoura readied to pounce".

Read from the historical chronicle and biography about House Ackarios (the ruling clan of the Agori in New Atero), "The Ackariad", by Trepolios Ackarios:

“My father, Saiphalios Ackarios, fought in the Battle of Terandar Coast when the Skuktoi Basilios [skakdi Emperor] Tserkoura, who is golden skinned with the face of a dragon and built like a mythic hero of old, launched an invasion into our land after the fall of Soluchi Altan and his Ostonigosa Arch-Khanate and we were still recovering from his wave of destruction. The Two-World Alliance of Ateros Nova learned of the Golden Basilios’ plans and we met him in battle on Terandar Coast which is as mud brown as the slope that hugs close to its sea. Saiphalios defeat many a Skuktoi, those demons, with the aide of the gallant Toaii Jalianus [Jaller] Inika-Mahrianus. But, after the great battle, Saiphalios had sustained great injuries that not even the renowned warrior-healer Toaii Galia could help him. Much of the Skuktoi had been maimed and so to protect his people he withdrew his forces, agreeing to a 250 year long truce.”

Post more later today.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Now this might just be me being OCD, but the division between the red and green sections doesn't quuiite reach the corner.

Note taken. I have fixed the quirk, but it will be a while before I can upload it.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light