Bionicles for sale (about 70 pounds)

Chimiecho

I am selling roughly 70 pounds of Bionicles (I stood on the scale to figure it out). Short story? I grew up playing/collecting/trading/etc. but I haven't played with them in years and I do not have time to individually list them on Bricklink and go to the post office every other day. There are roughly 100 figures in this lot. I have instructions (as pictured) but that isn't a good gauge for the lot. For example, I do not have the gold color piraka mask/spine. I traded it when I was 14 with a friend for who knows what. Also, there are at least 2 Sidoraks in there, but I can't find the instructions. And so on and so on. I got some of the sets via clearance, ebay, bricklink, garage sales, Christmas, begging, prayer, etc. I am 99% sure all of the broken and modified pieces are separated from the lot. I went through to make sure. I am also 99% sure that all of the pieces have been washed at least once (my mom was a germaphobe). I was the kind of kid that liked to build figures and put them on the mantle (no joke). Occasionally I would enter them into our local fair's hobby show, but that is off the point. (Now note, the rubber bands have fallen apart/dissolved due to age)

Rare masks, some instructions, good condition, LOTS of pieces, etc.
I am looking for $750. Make offers, negotiate, discuss, ask lots of questions, etc.
Because of the size of the lot I was planning on covering shipping. I have no idea how high it will be and that will depend on the buyer any way. I am NOT wanting to trade, divide the lot, etc. I am wanting some spending money for my wife this Christmas.

IMG 0616

IMG 1358

IMG 0617

IMG 0618

IMG 0619

$750 might seem steep; however, I grew up with an older brother who ran a bricklink store for years. Because of this I would help package, list, count, price, etc. Through those experiences I got a feel for pricing and $750 is reasonable, not a steal, but reasonable.
Also, on ebay a pound of Bionicles seemed to go for about $10 a pound for plane jane pieces, so 70 x $10 of not so plane jane pieces + I'll cover the shipping = my reasoning. lol. Anyways, please ask me questions.

I think that's still too steep personally but I'm not here to buy the whole lot so I'll just shut up and say my piece :P 

You have a pearl light gold Kraahkan there and I want it please. Will pm you now and hope we can make a deal on it. Will look over the other stuff as well but as I'm overseas I clearly won't be buying the majority of this stuff!!!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I think that's still too steep personally but I'm not here to buy the whole lot so I'll just shut up and say my piece :P 

You have a pearl light gold Kraahkan there and I want it please. Will pm you now and hope we can make a deal on it. Will look over the other stuff as well but as I'm overseas I clearly won't be buying the majority of this stuff!!!

You certainly looked carefully then :)

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/