So, first off, hello, I'm new here! I've been a fan of Bionicle since 2005 and I've been building for a long time.

I'd like to say that this is probably the best moc I've ever made and I'd like to hear feedback about it :)

The gallery is here: http://s295.photobucket.com/user/tititosaurus/library/Bionicle%20Contest%20Winter%202014?sort=3&page=1

This is my entry into the Battle for the Gold Mask Contest.

2015 Story:

Toa Viutrian, a toa of magnetism, was once the guardian of Okoto. He was respected by all of the inhabitants, namely Ekimu, until he began stealing from the very villagers he swore to protect. One day he used his magnetic blast to break into a very strong house and he used so much power that he killed the protectors inside the house.

Ekimu, who had crafted one of his most unique masks for this toa, was deeply disappointed to hear the news. Before he could search for the toa, Makuta had created the Mask of Ultimate Power and sent both of them into sleep.

Viutrian still inhabits the island, though he's been absent from sight for a long time...

Weapons: He carries twin Polar Axes (haha pun) which enable him to control the magnetic fields around him to give him limited flight and manipulate the magnetic fields into powerful magnetic blasts.

Powers: Viutrian has immense control over magnetism; he can manipulate magnetic fields to cause explosions, create magnetic forcefields, and cause things to levitate (including himself). His powers work better when channeled through his Polar Axes, but he can still perform less powerful attacks and defenses by hand. He can also take quite a beating because he has an immense amount of armor.

The MOC itself:

Viutrian features a technical build with a very unique gear system. It's unique in construction, but it was made as a prototype to the 2015 gear system: meaning that while Viutrian has the gears, he can still be posed quite extensively. I had him built very differently (sorry, I don't have any pictures of his original version) but I grew tired of him because he had no gear functions and he just looked weird.

Please don't be afraid to tell me what you think of him (as a MOC or his story)!

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I like him,though one improvement that you could make would be to replace the swords with the red on them with something else it kinda breaks up his colour scheme but im just being nitpicky,Anyways he's brillant Moc.

Yeah, that was kind of bothering me too, but I couldn't find a shape that I liked better. But I'm really glad you liked it!  :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica