Looking for a few masks.

Konahrik

I am looking for a few masks for collecting/MOCing purposes, and any help would be appreciated.

• Pearl Light Gold Kraahkan
  • Trans-White KauKau
  • Zatth
  • Sanok
  • Silver Kiril
  • Adaptive armor Pakari Nuva
  • Noble Akaku (Solek's mask)
  • Chrome Hau
  • Gold/Orange Vahi
  • A flintsmith mask (If possible, I don't know if they're even sellable on the site)
  • Pearl Gold Mask of Light
  • Gunmetal Kraahkan
  • Irnakk spine

I know a couple of these masks will be a long-shot, but I will be willing to pay for shipping for wherever you are located in the world. I am located in the United States for reference.

EDIT: I pay with PayPal, and I have a couple trans clear haus to trade, in the package (with a few dents on the package)

Edited by Konahrik

bzpsig.jpg

Transgerine Miru and infected Transgerine Miru

Purple Kaukau, infected and not infected Transgerine Miru, Metallic orange Miru

$20 for either of the Trans-orange Miru, $25 for the Purple Kaukau.

The metal stuff is here but I'm not so eager to part with them.  You'd have to convince me.0

I'm working myself up to making a bunch of metal Krana though.

Edited by Flintsmith

I'll just take the transgerine miru and trans-purple kaukau. How much will they cost?

EDIT: I just saw that you edited your post, my bad. I am very interested in those metal pieces, are they made out of metal, or metal plated? If they're made of metal, what kind of metal?

EDIT2: Would 50$ per metal mask be agreeable? I am interested in the gold colored vahi, and the avokhii next to the gold kanoka disk. For 45$ a piece, I would buy another mask, the gold colored hau.  

Edited by Konahrik

bzpsig.jpg

Not to cut in, but I'd love some customs for my gallery, I'm willing to trade or buy some Flintsmith, hit me up!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Not to cut in, but I'd love some customs for my gallery, I'm willing to trade or buy some Flintsmith, hit me up!

If you were interested then why didn't you just PM?
Flintsmith can't receive pm's for some reason?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry for my slow response.

Regarding the metal masks: I want to sell them, but I also want to keep them.  $50 isn't convincing at all.

The plastic masks are different.  I can make more of the transgerine Miru and I have a batch or the purple Kaukaus from the past  (though it would be hard to make another).  They're all the same so I don't have favorites.  Well some of the infected Miru look better than others.  Those can all go.

The metal masts are a LOT more work, I can only cast 2 at a time and they have to be finished individually.  They are all unique.  They have to be sanded and polished by hand.

That copper Matatu is never going anywhere for instance. 

There are three "Platinum" Avohkii...

1. one for me,
  2. one that has been spoken for twice, (MC for one, I just don't  know what to ask for it, as the only thing I want are GPKK and EV-3s)
  3. and one that has defects.  (behind Makuta's fingers there were narrow grooves to keep the plastic thin.   The plaster in the mold to make those grooves broke free and moved around in the space that formed the mask. They left strange grooves in the surface of the mask"

I'm going to make Krana,  Copper, Brass, Nickel and Silver.   I can probably make those 8 at a time and the finishing will be easier.  Those will fe $30 or less.

I emailed you Flintsmith, I'm interested in a Miru, and a trans purple kaukau, along with others you would be comfortable parting with.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.  $80 would convince me.  Shipping included if you're in the US.

I can offer you the following;

Orange Vahi ($5)

Gold Vahi ($15)

Copper Huna US ($8)

Copper Huna UK ($15)

$2.50 shipping within the US. :)

I'm also interested in your Trans Haus.

- John

Would you guys be OK with waiting 2 weeks so that I can get enough money to pay you both? I'm a little short at the moment, but in two weeks I can definitely purchase your items.

Edited by Konahrik

bzpsig.jpg

Yes.  $80 would convince me.  Shipping included if you're in the US.

I can offer you the following;

Orange Vahi ($5)

Gold Vahi ($15)

Copper Huna US ($8)

Copper Huna UK ($15)

$2.50 shipping within the US. :)

I'm also interested in your Trans Haus.

- John

Would you guys be OK with waiting 2 weeks so that I can get enough money to pay you both? I'm a little short at the moment, but in two weeks I can definitely purchase your items.

Sounds great. Let me know!

- John

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay, but I am now ready to make transactions.

-From Flintsmith I will be purchasing a trans purple hau, transgerine miru, and a gold colored vahi for $125.00 USD not including the shipping. If that is correct can you send me your info, and i will pay you as soon as possible.

-From 55555, i would like to purchase one gold and one orange vahi, for a total of $22.50 USD. If that is correct can you send me your info, and i will pay you as soon as possible.

bzpsig.jpg