Ninjago 2015 Sneak Peak

tn_12_01_14-ninjago-2015-sneak-peak.png

The Fold, who have (for instance) composed the promotional songs for Ninjago, have uploaded a sneak peak of what's coming to Ninjago next year

. The 1-minute teaser raises more questions than it does answer, though - who is that man who can turn into metal and why is he fighting Kai? Why is Kai wearing his old suit and why are Jay, Cole and Lloyd only watching? And who is the person with the orange hood in the beginning? However, the action scenes have greatly improved and I feel the entire animation looks better. Not too long until we get answers!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

The video is epic! Man, Kai has fire fists while the metal guy has Gorzan's glove things from Chima last year. The metal guy also remains me of Kevin 11 from the Ben 10 franchise when he become a guy made of metal. Awesome! The fighting is epic, too!:) I wonder who is the metal guy, anyway? Will he be a villain next year? Hmm... Well, we'll find out by then. Anyway, I don't see a guy with an orange hood. Where is he or she in the video?

I saw the video right after the season finale, also, anyway.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Already saw it on CN.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Varova said something that I agree with but I am not posting the spoiler here again.

SO I WAS RIGHT! But still, this needs to be covered up. Seriously. Many people don't want spoilers.

It was a joke, hence the emoticon I put in the post. I wouldn't give real spoilers to unwilling fans like that.

mindeth the cobwebs

Varova said something that I agree with but I am not posting the spoiler here again.

SO I WAS RIGHT! But still, this needs to be covered up. Seriously. Many people don't want spoilers.

It was a joke, hence the emoticon I put in the post. I wouldn't give real spoilers to unwilling fans like that.

Hey, you might be right. I still think at least the second part is true.

Hey, you might be right. I still think at least the second part is true.

Well, if it does turn out to be true, I unintentionally guessed it right.

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm pretty sure that this would be a sneak peek in this case, not a sneak peak.

Ha, I knew something was off. :P Dudes from The Fold misspelled it so this poor non-native English speaker got confused (I know that shouldn't be an excuse).
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Erm.. Confidential logo = bad things

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh