Transparent Mask of Fire.... IN RED?

Brikkyy13

So I've been looking for over a week to an answer this question, but I can't find it anywhere. In BZP's review of the new Tahu, there was a photo of 6 Haus, 3 of which are transparent.

http://www.bzpower.com/galimage.php?galimage=/Imaging/stories/70787_Tahu_Master_of_Fire_Review_23.jpg

Where did these red transparent masks come from? And how could I get one for myself :D?

• Upvote 1

Check out my BBC #69 Entry - Mata Nui!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17313-bbc-69-entry-mata-nui/

The transparent 2015 red Hau is a prototype piece. A few of them were given to user DeeVee by LEGO, and as far as anyone knows, those are the only ones that exist. It's a beautiful piece, I also wish I could own one!

Good luck getting them off him, he completely ignored my PM about getting a mask.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

The transparent 2015 red Hau is a prototype piece. A few of them were given to user DeeVee by LEGO, and as far as anyone knows, those are the only ones that exist. It's a beautiful piece, I also wish I could own one!

Good luck getting them off him, he completely ignored my PM about getting a mask.

He already said that he isn't planning on giving them away.

• Upvote 4

Hail Denmark

He already said that he isn't planning on giving them away.

Thats cool. I wouldnt either if I was him :P

• Upvote 1

DeeVee wasn't the only one who got them, since a handful of people recieved new Bionicle parts before the announcement at NYCC, but it's a pretty exclusive group and I doubt any of them are going to give them away.  (In fact, they might be legally obligated to not trade them.)  Pat did an excelent job of describing the process in his blog entry as well as photographing all the pieces as well.

While the trans orange Hau / Tahu mask of Fire may not show up in a set, it makes me hopeful that more transparent masks might show up in future waves. Who knows, really?

:music:

• Upvote 1

DeeVee wasn't the only one who got them, since a handful of people recieved new Bionicle parts before the announcement at NYCC, but it's a pretty exclusive group and I doubt any of them are going to give them away.  (In fact, they might be legally obligated to not trade them.)  Pat did an excelent job of describing the process in his blog entry as well as photographing all the pieces as well.

While the trans orange Hau / Tahu mask of Fire may not show up in a set, it makes me hopeful that more transparent masks might show up in future waves. Who knows, really?

Hoping for a transparent yellow Mask of Stone!! ;)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Hoping for a transparent yellow Mask of Stone!! ;)

What about a trans yellow Kaukau (hint hint)
  • Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/