Sleath

Waaja

IMG_1708.JPG

Name: Sleath

Description: After falling into a body of Energised Protodermis and left for dead by his team mates, Ronik of the Toa Strike Team lay dormant in his resting place for countless centuries. The prolonged exposure to the Protodermis changed his body, and when he emerged, he was recognised by none and feared by all. With all memories of his past forgotten, Sleath wanders the earth, righting things with a sense of justice he never knew (or forgot) he had.

Comments: This was made back in November 2013, and still is my most favourite MOC I've made. Hence I have left him up to this very date, you know, saving the best for the last (well of course I still have stuff left to post up!). This guy was made before Ronik of the TST, but I thought it'd be nice to link the two, so I specifically designed Ronik to bare a little resemblance of him, weapon-wise.

Sleath originally started with the Vahki shoulder piece, where I wanted to make a Gundam Dynames-like character. The body was also designed such that he would have waist articulation (see pictures below). This would also be the first time I made a rifle/gun out of non-gun pieces, so I hope you like it! :P

More Pictures:

IMG_1711.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

Guns all drawn out

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

Back view

IMG_1719.JPG

Body Section

IMG_1721.JPG

2-point waist articulation, and ball-joint waist-skirts

IMG_1723.JPG

How far he can move back

IMG_1716.JPG

Close-up of face

IMG_1717.JPG

Rifle: side-view

IMG_1718.JPG

Rifle: 3 Barrels! :D

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

Size comparison

IMG_1732.JPG

Watch out, he's coming for you next...

• Upvote 2
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

This looks quite cool. I like how you used the Metru body for lower legs, which I don't think I've even seen before. The feet are also simple, but they look pretty stable. His rifle also looks pretty nice. I also like his proportions, but I'm not really sure why.

In all, this looks like a pretty good MOC.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

This looks quite cool. I like how you used the Metru body for lower legs, which I don't think I've even seen before. The feet are also simple, but they look pretty stable. His rifle also looks pretty nice. I also like his proportions, but I'm not really sure why.

In all, this looks like a pretty good MOC.

First reply! Thank you so much!  :D

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos