What's Worth More...

Xabla

I'd rather get Battle for Ninjago City because I'm a Ninjago fan and not a Simpsons fan (though of course, I don't need to now since I got Battle for Ninjago City for Christmas last year). Simpsons House is a fantastic value, though — easily the best LEGO "dollhouse" ever.

Would you rather...

get The Simpsons House or Battle for Ninjago City?

I would get the Battle of Ninjago City. Nothing against the Simpsons set, but I think the Ninjago set would be better.

Would you rather get...

Brutaka or Tarakava?

Since I already have Brutaka, I would choose the Tarakava. But I would choose Brutaka if I didn't already have him.

Would you rather get...

Technic Hot Rod or Minecraft First Night?

Probably the Technic Hot Rod. Because the Minecraft sets really don't impress me that much.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Are we paying for these because that has an effect on my answer

No. Let's say you are getting every thing for free.
Ok, then I'd choose the Ninjago set because I always regret not getting the earlier ones and I never really liked the Simpsons

I'd choose the technic set because I kind of want another technics set to go with the one I have

Would you rather get The Ultimate NBA Arena: http://brickset.com/sets/3433-1/The-Ultimate-NBA-Arena

or

Ogel's Mountain Fortress: http://brickset.com/sets/4748-1/Ogel-s-Mountain-Fortress

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Ok ill make a question

WYR get Kopaka Master of Ice or Tahu Master of Fire?

Tahu. He was my first Toa (If you don't count the Ussani) so lots of good memories.

Would you rather get The Ultimate NBA Arena: http://brickset.com/sets/3433-1/The-Ultimate-NBA-Arena

or

Ogel's Mountain Fortress: http://brickset.com/sets/4748-1/Ogel-s-Mountain-Fortress

Ogel's Mointain Fortress. Seems like a better build.

Now would you rather get...

Lone Ranger Mine or The Minecraft The Mine?

cringe

Minecraft The Mine, I mean both sets are great but i just like the overall look of the Minecraft set looks great 

WYR get Ninjago Enter The Serpent or Ninjago Ninja DB-X?

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

This topic is... somewhat borderline between belonging here and in Games and Trivia. It's been decided to throw it over there. :)

Moving...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Bitil, Krika, Tahu, and Gali

or 

Guurahk, Vorahk, Panrahk, and Lerahk.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

or 

The latter because of Colors, and part durability.

Piraka Stronghold or City Forest Police Station

Defenetly the Piraka Stronghold.

Takanuva 03 or Lhikan 04

Takanuva. He was my first set.

Power Miners Crystal Sweeper or Ninjago Destiny's Bounty

cringe

Destiny's Bounty, anyday. And I don't even like Ninjago that much.

Sandcrawler of Slave 1 ?

Sandcrawler because I have the 2010 Slave 1, but my gosh both these UCS sets are phenomenal builds I'd love to have both!

Pirates of the Caribbean Queen Anne's Revenge or The Black Pearl?

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Destiny's Bounty, anyday. And I don't even like Ninjago that much.

Sandcrawler of Slave 1 ?

Sandcrawler because I have the 2010 Slave 1, but my gosh both these UCS sets are phenomenal builds I'd love to have both!

Black Pearl.

cringe

Lots of answers incoming...

In this topic we will discuss what set you would rather get and why. You will respond to the two sets I post below and tell us what you would rather get.

Would you rather...

Battle for Ninjago City because I like Ninjago and it comes with the Overlord.

You guys can make the questions too.

Would you rather get...

Brutaka or Tarakava?

Brutaka because he's gold and dark blue, and that's an awesome color scheme. He also has an Olmak and is considered one of the best Bionicle titans ever made.

Would you rather get...

Minecraft First Night, because I like Minecraft, and this set comes with a cool house and a Creeper.

Ok ill make a question

Kopaka, because I already have Tahu.

or

The Ultimate NBA Arena, because of all those hillarious spring-legs.

The Minecraft Mine, because I like Minecraft and the modular build of the set and all the features are fantastic.

or 

Guurahk, Vorahk, Panrahk, and Lerahk, because I want more Rahkshi. And their parts are less likely to break.

Piraka Stronghold, because it's Bionicle and because it comes with Toa and Piraka minifigs.

Takanuva 03 or Lhikan 04

Lhikan 04, because he has that lavaboard and looks awesome. (Takanuva is awesome too, but I prefer a Kikanalo over the Ussanui.)

Ninjago Destiny's Bounty, because I like that ship and it was pretty significant in the Ninjago story.

Sandcrawler of Slave 1 ?

Sandcrawler, especially the newer UCS version.

The Black Pearl.

WYR have Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! or the original 928 (or 497, depending on the country) Galaxy Explorer?

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Lots of answers incoming...

In this topic we will discuss what set you would rather get and why. You will respond to the two sets I post below and tell us what you would rather get.

Would you rather...

Battle for Ninjago City because I like Ninjago and it comes with the Overlord.

You guys can make the questions too.

Would you rather get...

Brutaka or Tarakava?

Brutaka because he's gold and dark blue, and that's an awesome color scheme. He also has an Olmak and is considered one of the best Bionicle titans ever made.

Would you rather get...

Minecraft First Night, because I like Minecraft, and this set comes with a cool house and a Creeper.

Ok ill make a question

Kopaka, because I already have Tahu.

or

The Ultimate NBA Arena, because of all those hillarious spring-legs.

The Minecraft Mine, because I like Minecraft and the modular build of the set and all the features are fantastic.

or 

Guurahk, Vorahk, Panrahk, and Lerahk, because I want more Rahkshi. And their parts are less likely to break.

Piraka Stronghold, because it's Bionicle and because it comes with Toa and Piraka minifigs.

Takanuva 03 or Lhikan 04

Lhikan 04, because he has that lavaboard and looks awesome. (Takanuva is awesome too, but I prefer a Kikanalo over the Ussanui.)

Ninjago Destiny's Bounty, because I like that ship and it was pretty significant in the Ninjago story.

Sandcrawler of Slave 1 ?

Sandcrawler, especially the newer UCS version.

The Black Pearl.

WYR have Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! or the original 928 (or 497, depending on the country) Galaxy Explorer?

Original 

cringe