Video Game Lego Themes

IcarusBen

Halo CCBS? I suppose we could get quite a few figures with that. Master Chief, Commander Palmer, maybe Sergeant Johnson for the UNSC, and an Elite, Jackal, and Grunt for the Covenant? Maybe get the Arbiter instead of a regular Elite.

As for weapons, Chief could have an assault rifle and magnum, Palmer could have dual SMGs, and Johnson would get a shotgun with a magnum. Arbiter could get an energy sword and some kind of plasma rifle or repeater. Grunt with a plasma pistol, and Jackal with a shield and needler.

I know this would never happen, but it's a neat idea to think about.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

why couldn't it be both? I mean Chima was. Mind you they had a story plot behind it, but still. Other than a select few parts I don't think the ultra builds did much in the show besides appear long enough to signal that the mini-figure was powering up with chi. Even then they were either overcast with either trans-blue or trans-red to signal alignment.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Skyrim. Imagine the Daedric armor... in CCBS

And the Sweetrolls :P

But I think Skyrim would be better as just System then Ultrabuild.

By Ysmir's beard! A System Alduin versus Dovahkiin and the Tongues fighting in Sovngarde...

I am pleased.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 2 weeks later...

So in other news... it seems the rumor of Portal-themed sets appearing in Lego Dimensions are real after all.

I find that incredibly unusual, not so much because of Lego getting the license (it was, after all, the subject of a popular Cuusoo proposal thwarted largely by the rule about new molds), but rather because it seems odd for Valve to license their characters to a game that so far has yet to even announce a PC version!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

So in other news... it seems the rumor of Portal-themed sets appearing in Lego Dimensions are real after all.

I find that incredibly unusual, not so much because of Lego getting the license (it was, after all, the subject of a popular Cuusoo proposal thwarted largely by the rule about new molds), but rather because it seems odd for Valve to license their characters to a game that so far has yet to even announce a PC version!

Portal Licensing deal fine print: As part of this opportunity, the company Valve hereby claims the full and exclusive right to sell any and all PC versions at whatever price Valve deems suitable, especially during Steam sales... 

I think you lost me... Are you talking about Portal the game as a Lego theme; or portals in general in the Dimensions game?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think you lost me... Are you talking about Portal the game as a Lego theme; or portals in general in the Dimensions game?

Portal the game. Like the other Level Packs, it's labeled with the theme it corresponds to.

People had been speculating about its inclusion based on a blurry character chart on the top of the starter set, but at that point all that could really be seen was a fig with orange pants and a white top. This news seems to confirm that that is in fact Chell.

Ah... Well that's cool then. I've never played Portal myself but I have seen my brother play it a few times...

Onua.png

How would they do Portal... unless...

ER MEH GAWD, LEGOR ERF-PEE-ERHS!

It took me at least three readthroughs to understand that last statement. :P

In any case, I think the Portal level pack will most likely use the same third-person view as the other images we've seen of the game. Though I do wonder if this means the aiming mechanics might be improved from past Lego games...

But Portal... Lego... FPS...

With my luck, the closest we'll get to portalling in a LEGO game is "hold B to constract portal."

Don't worry, my little space core. Some day, Valve will count to three, and you will have your chance to shine.

Actually, does that mean... Great, LEGO Dimensions gets to go on the "video games with Nolan North in them" shelf. That is, to say, the video game shelf.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 2 weeks later...

In related news, somebody has actually made a version of Wolfenstein 3D with minifigures.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/lego-wolf3d

Yeah, Dimensions would really work better with a first-person view, to get all the portaling action...  If they do something ridiculous like make the portal gun act like a normal gun I'm going to slap someone in Denmark silly.

All I can say about that Portal set is 1) they'd better make a PC Dimensions port and 2) do more sets.  Seriously.  Think how Atlas and P-Body would look as CCBS figures.  Or make sets based on test chambers filled with technic goodies, launching cubes around and knocking down turrets...

DO IT NAO.

• Upvote 3

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest