Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Man, you get to torment so many players...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Final Edit.

Welcome to your first giant monster fight, Rescue Party!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Final Edit.

Welcome to your first giant monster fight, Rescue Party!

Oh Slag it all to the Pit!!

Guess I better go see what kind of trouble we are in... :P

EDIT: wow, Doseki feels stupid now... Where is his weed-whacker?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Man, you get to torment so many players...

Man, we haven't even gotten to the jungle s-

I mean, Miras hasn't been posting as Suko for a while. Yup, that's what I definitely meant to say.

Totally.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Right... once again, you've demonstrated your ability to make no sense whatsoever. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Timageness isn't the only one with big plans for Seize...

Considering that I only hinted at something that I was currently planning for the near future, and have remained silent about both everything Tiragath told Nato and I since we signed on to help him out and what they're planning on doing as well, I'm pretty sure that I haven't done anything worth being "fired" over yet.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

They could fire me if they wanted to!

Don't tempt me...

IC Kat:

I hopped up into the first truck, looked at the driver.

"Let's move," I said with a winning smile.

Feel free to timeskip yourself to your destination; I don't have any plans for hitting you with a kiaju fight en-route. 

Even I'm not that evil.

In all honesty, I think I'd rather quit than tell someone that they could no longer run a game they themselves had created. That's just not cool.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I really hate writer's block, but I got there in the end (finally)

Name: Nevra

Species: Ce-matoran

Powers/Gear: 

- an EDD worn like a choker

- a protosteel estoc

- a flintlock pistol called the 'Bloody Rose'

- electronic tablet

- hand-held radio

- pieces of parchment and tools for mapping

Appearance: Young and attractive (of matoran standard that is. Other species will have different ideas), she does not bear the standard colours belonging to ce-matoran. Instead her armour is a medium shade of blue, with a thin layer of white over it, giving her an almost ghostly appearance. She wears a reversible coat with a hood. One side is black and the other is white. She also bears a Kanohi Kaukau.

Personality: Intelligent, though can seem a bit manipulative at times. Loyal to her friends and usually friendly, if you don't get on her bad side.

Bio: Though she makes most of her living travelling the island making maps, she will do the odd job to earn some widgets.

Armor: Cold Embrace

Armor Name: Cold Embrace

Category: Exo-suit

Armor Appearance: Built for manoeuvrability and stealth. The same colour as Nevra's armour.

Crew: Herself

Loadout: The right arm ends in claws while the left has extra armour (used for shielding)

Kanohi: Volitak

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I don't see anything wrong with any of that.

Approved.

Does this mean I can start posting now?

Indeed it does.

I'm not sure if there's anyone there at the moment. I've got a character who's on her way there, but she'll probably be rushing off to meet with whoever's in charge as soon as she arrives. 

Looking for replies from Lewa (Hisuti) and Miras (Lohi) before the next GM Post goes up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I feel like that remark could have been better left for Skype or PM, but yes, most things are slower than Corpus. 

As a more general notice, I'm planning to start putting Vingt's plans fully into action sometime in the next few days, most likely. 

I don't see what the big deal is.

Taking what you told me about Corpus into account, I'm assuming that the context was more along the lines of an honest review than an attempt at being spiteful, and in truth, pretty much every game in here has taken a dip in activity recently. If that is indeed the case, then you should be entitled to your own opinion without fear of reprisal.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Just to clarify, I didn't think any part of the message seemed rude or whatever. 

When I said it would've been better left for PM/Skype, I meant because it was a message directed specifically at me, thus not really requiring the need to be put in the general discussion topic. 

Let it not be said that I don't like tanks and blowing ###### up. 

Name: Skyra Daring

Species: Le-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Edd attached to his wrist. A single katana. Flute. Electronic Smart-Tablet. Wears a black Kanohi Hau on his face. 

Appearance: He's got a dark green color scheme with black as his secondary color. His hands, feet, and mask are black. Kanohi shaped like a Hau. Green eyes. 

Personality: Whimsical, happy-go-lucky, kind of in your face, makes bad jokes, has a temper. Skyra is a cocky son of a gun that you'll either love to death or hate with all your guts. Despite his apparent 'flaws' he's a decent tactician and has the courage and tenacity to see a mission through. He doesn't always know when to quit. 

Bio: Skyra graduated from Fort Naho, well known for his ace driving skills and tendency to use rather unorthodox mentions to win battles. He ended up with the armored vehicle known as Destiny, his pride and joy. Insulting his tank is likely to get your foot run over by trends. He doesn't have the biggest crew or heaviest armor, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Hit and run tactics were always his style. 

Armor: Destiny

-----------

Armor Name: Destiny

Category: Medium Armor

Armor Appearance: The medium armored tank is designed and shaped for speed and stealth, it's color varies depending on the terrain due to it's Huna, though when not in use it's a standard green camo. Basically looks like this.

Crew: Skyra Daring (Driver/Navigator), Kaela Ironshaper (Gunner/Loader)

Loadout: Greypowder cannon, heavy disk launcher

Kanohi: Kanohi Huna

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy
  • Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Name: Kaela Ironshaper

Species: Vortixx

Powers/Gear: An electronic Smart-Tablet that has been programmed to quickly calculate range, speed and other factors that might interact with a shell flying through the air. Mostly used to aid accuracy at longer ranges. Greypowder handgun, longsword and a set of mechanic tools.

Appearance: Tall and lean as one would expect of her species Kaela is far prettier than one would expect of a soldier on the front lines. Her dark green eyes stare out from a face full of clean lines and angular features. Her headtail is perfectly tended and swings freely as she moves. Lomg experience in a political family has taught Kaela to use her looks to her advantage. When she moves it almost looks like she glides across the ground.

When among strangers and enemies at least. If Kaela is with friends she has a more relaxed posture and way of moving.

Personality: Kaela is from a political family and it shows. A good judge of character she can be polite almost to a fault when with people she does not trust or just plain does not know. When with friends she relaxes, still polite but not afraid to smile or crack a few jokes.

Bio: The meritocratic system of government of Neuf suited the Ironshaper family well. A line that consitently produced talented people enabled them to raise through the ranks. They were not greedy or spiteful, at least not most of them, but when offers of promotion and increased rank came their way it was rare when they said no.

This was the life the Kaela was born into. A family that, while advancement in rank was not exactly pushed on the children, there was a certain expectation. So she grew up learning how get ahead in life through her own merits. Learning how be a tank crew member at Fort Naho it was decided that her calm and collected way of looking at things would play well off of Skyra's more easygoing style. So, she was assigned to the Destiny.

Armor: Destiny

Armor Name: Destiny

Category: Light Armor

Armor Appearance: The light armored tank is designed and shaped for speed and stealth, it's color varies depending on the terrain due to it's Huna, though when not in use it's a standard green camo. Basically looks like this.

Crew: Skyra Daring (Driver), Kaela (Gunner) 

Loadout: Greypowder cannon

Kanohi: Kanohi Huna

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hm... I'll wait for Tiragath's verdict on this, but I'm pretty sure you can't cram a Matoran and a Vortixx into a Light Armour, considering that the tanks are made for Matoran.

Chances are you'll have to upsize to a Medium Armour. 

EDIT: 

It was my bad. I overlooked my own rules ;__;

I proposed a couple changes to Nato. As for future characters, any skakdi/vortixx are only going to be able to fit into medium/heavy armor, and it'll be a tight fit. So they'd have to share duties. IE, if a heavy armor has one vortixx and two matoran, they have to divy up the 4-5 roles between the three. Meaning a slight decrease in comfort and productivity.

EDIT: Sort of ninja'd. Also, if you've got skype feel free to shoot me a PM with your id. I'll add you to the tanks chat.

Edited by Of Australian Origin...