Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Xairez

Unbeknowst to Oblitus and friends, a small plant had rooted on the grave......which then retracted, making a nice, breathing hole for me. 

He was buried two bio down, and the dirt was packed in by a Pakari-wearing exosuit stomping on it. And your guy was unconscious with a broken spine when this happened. He wouldn't even know which way was up, nor would he have any air to breathe. 

Even if a vine somehow did make it all the way up there, the moment it retreated the hole would've collapsed because of all of the dirt that was dislodged by the plant forcing its way to the surface in the first place. 

And the fact that you only chose to make this post after the character who buried your guy went through a good twenty minutes of actions and dialogue, then timeskipped to another location, is incredibly godmoddy. 

Face it, Xairez is dead and buried. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dane, why do you keep insisting on having all of these deadly encounters with Roman's characters?

Don't get me wrong; they tend to turn out pretty amusing, but it is kind of getting a bit old. Maybe you should let someone else kill one off next time.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So.... you're just going to ignore Tiragath's advice and go do whatever you want?

Kind of defeats the purpose of asking for help in the first place....

Now now, let's not seem so derogatory. In no way did I say I was going to ignore said advise. Merely suggested an action to help establish a foothold within the story before jumping right into something I don't understand. I'd rather not post showing up and getting my spine ripped out thank you very much. So if you do not know, don't guess. Hurts my feelings and makes me out to be inconsiderate or some foul type. 

Do you really think I am going to be able to read the last 8+ pages?

Perhaps, perhaps not. It isn't really a concern of mine whether or not someone can work through a couple hundred posts to get their bearings. Every RPG requires some time investment, I make no amends for that issue here. Some games like the BZPRPG or Corpus are more open world, easier to hop into and less managed (I say that in a good way) than this game, where I had a different style in mind. One that yes, requires some time invested into reading.

Yeah that's my point exactly though. I am not out for reading back posts to get an idea on what is going on, but can you blame my skepticism? I mean if I was following the story before hand that would be different. This RP has a lot of rapid-fire posts and I fear that by the time I actually did read the past 100+ posts there would already be another 100+ to read. So I'd be right back where I started. Being that I am RPing on other stories and like others do exist outside the BZP. Reading that much just to have to read that much more before getting to post is redundant.

That's why I asked for an idea where I could start and what was going on. That way I could try and hope in somewhere and not be completely lost. Also I could understand some of what I am reading as posts continue to develop. So if somebody isn't willing to help a guy out then one really shouldn't be saying that they'd let someone else join.

From your above post is almost sounds like you are saying "Sure come on in, we'd love to have you. Here are a few rules, your character looks good. So there is the door, learn fast or die fast. I really don't care one way or the other." Not the friendliest of concepts for new players. Unless the idea is just for target practice for the more experienced players :P

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

"Sure come on in, we'd love to have you. Here are a few rules, your character looks good. So there is the door, learn fast or die fast. I really don't care one way or the other." 

That's not what he's saying. Like, at all. Whatsoever. 

He suggested you skim back over the past few pages to get your bearings, you basically flat-out said no. 

As far as I can tell, his response is essentially saying "fine, that's your choice. But RPing requires some time investment on your behalf, and if you don't want to take that time, it's not my problem." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nope... I have every intent of going over a page or so to get an idea of what is going on. Though it is like reading a multi-novel story halfway in and having no idea why so-in-so is doing what they are or why they are there to be doing it. I mean as of this post the RP topic has 40 pages and 1,580 posts. So I think as a new player it would be logical to ask for assistance as that is a lot to read and try to keep track of. Wouldn't think it would be such an inconvenience to help integrate a new player into the fold. I will see what I can do I guess.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

No one ever said we'd ignore or shoot you IC :P

I try and drum up some interaction myself if people are left hanging, have no worries.

Vingt

>Nothing much in town, trio of graverobbers heading off to the west at the moment. They might kill if you interact though

This is true.

We broke a guy's spine, buried his corpse, dismembered his exo-suit, and buried the pieces of that as well. The bits that were too big for us to bury were tossed high up into a treetop.

We will likely do the same to anyone else who bother us.

Yeah you'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you Tiragath... Roman's post scares me a little bit.... :crying:. Though in your defense it doesn't actually say they "shot" anyone :P.

Onua.png

Technically, Dane's character attacked them first, so it was a case of justifiable homicide.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

justifiable homicide.

The words you are looking for are Self Defence. 

Whatever. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

justifiable homicide.

The words you are looking for are Self Defence. 

Yeah that doesn't make me feel any better. I thought this game was about Matoran and mech suits/tanks not Mortal Kombat fatalities...

Onua.png

I thought this game was about Matoran and mech suits/tanks 

[continuous laughter]

That's what we all thought.... until the Kaiju and Jaegers and Eldritch Abominations started showing up.... 

The golems were underneath Vingt, defending the underground tunnels and the body of a long deceased Toa.

The talking door knocker prevents tresspassers from entering (insert wherever it is here). The only way to open the door and get past it is to get it to say its own name.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Kain would like a pony, preferably one with wings.

It's been a while since he's had some meat in his system, and I don't think that the rations are agreeing with his stomach.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Doseki would like a base of operations to store his jeep so he can explore this new world that looks surprisingly like the island of Mata nui turned on its side...

Onua.png

I suppose, but eating the sea serpents wouldn't be as mortifying.

Doing so would also decrease the reference count from two to one as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So...

This is an official invite request from myself for anyone who'd might want to interact with my Po-Matoran so that I do not have to throw him out there somewhere and maybe stumble across a random encounter or just wonder aimlessly... that is to say

"Open for interaction if anyone wants to..."

Onua.png

Why don't you just throw him into Nomans and get him to wind up at Equalizer or somewhere, Prowl? It has the benefits of a. Not having to wait on anyone but Tiragath, b. Getting yourself some loot and c. Getting your character squishedI forgot what I was going to write here.

VBWj75sh.png

I do not recommend going into ancient ruins alone. I did it once and my character nearly got killed by giant blind Manas. 

True... but the stuff he got wasn't even the main loot. He's still got once more make his way past the giant killer crabs to make the trade and get the real loot. That's why he brought some meatshields along this time. 

Yeah I could use some... "Meat Shields"? Just in case something gets hungry down there... Any takers?

Onua.png

I'll try not to kill them while you're away....

I should really get around to taking pictures of Kain and The Dreadnought.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: