Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Kain's out looking for Logan, if only so he can clear up his criminal record.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That's kind of the reason Cor's decided to head home. No one's going to challenge Neuf. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll have a second character coming soon. He'll be a matoran of earth and willing to take whatever role is required if anyone has any room in their crews.

Is this still in the works? Because I could use a second for my Tank I plan on adding to my roster. Conveniently perhaps I too planed on making an Onu-Matoran. Not just for this RP but for the BZPRPG as well.

On other notes: would this tank be out of the question?

Sentinel.png

(image links to larger file)

It is maybe Medium sized but does not have a closed cockpit leaving the driver exposed from the top and rear. The armor from the front is impeccable to compensate for the lack there of from the rear. The Turret can rotate in either direction independently of the treads and it houses two weapons on the barrel. A heavy cannon and a smaller machine gun. Due to it housing a smaller driving platform above the treads and as well as part of the turret itself it requires only one driver who can also man the weapons and navigation systems.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

No Kain response, Tiragath? :(

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Cor and Zekev are open to any sort of GM-concocted mischief. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah ... for what side though? I hope somebody is keeping track of where the different pieces are... Chess is not an easy game on its own; playing a TB version would be excruciating on the mind.

EDIT: Never mind looks like somebody is already on top of that.

OOC

Just post what your move is using the grid coordinates, I'll copy/paste and edit the board from post to post to avoid breaking it, seeing as how you all use funny fonts and colorings :P

The K, C, S and A denote Kaleva, Carth, Sora and Arkie's positions respectively. That of the king side Rook, Knight, the king himself and the A7 pawn. The board currently reflects white's first move. What happens when player pieces meet or get killed is a secret

GM

8 ║K C S ♝ ♞ ♜

7 ║A ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟

6 ║… … … … … … … …

5 ║… … … … … … … …

4 ║… … … … … … … …

3 ║… … … … … … …

2 ║♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙

1 ║♖ ♗ ♕ ♔ ♗ ♘ ♖

—╚═══════════════

——a   b   c   d   e   f   g   h

As the last of the Jattiko's crew had taken their place, eyes of blue flame came to life on the vacuous ivory sentinels opposite them, the sound of stone grinding stone echoed through the chamber as one of the ivory horsemen trotted past the line of pawns, taking a spot slightly closer to their own side.

Oh I'd somehow love to see an animation of this game after it is finished... Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So, Lufon goes to Dragon and gets asked to chase out the Hadals. But the Hadals are already gone. Cor leaves Burial and heads out into the open desert, only to blunder across the Hadals' new home.

Lufon continues finding ways to ruin Cor's life, without even trying. 

• Upvote 1

(probably Arkie because keeping pawns alive is hard ;__ ;)

http://www.chess.com/article/view/the-10-chess-pieces-most-likely-to-survive-a-game

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, so. News.

Due to increasing busyness in my life, I have not been able to dedicate the time, brainpower or willpower I should have been to this game. I really detest the idea of it dragging on for a long while and things coming to light and getting resolved so painfully slowly. Unlike a lot of people here, I'm only going to get busier in the coming (summer) months, as I am a manager in a busy store in a busy tourist town, so the discrepancy between what I need to do with this game and what I am able to do with this game would only grow greater. So, I will be ending it. I realize that is unfortunate and that you guys have all worked hard to create interesting characters to fill up my (hopefully interesting) world and stumble through it's slow and overly GM dependent story :P I'm sure one thought that might be at the front of people's mind is, "but what happens?!" As the various mysteries, mainly unsolved, have been a key component of the game. It was a world with quite a bit of myth and legend behind it, and not a lot of it explored or explained IC. At the rate I can manage, all this would takes months to divulge IC, and simply giving you guys an expo dump OOC would be insulting. So, to give you guys some closure I would like to write a short story or two depicting the conclusion of this game's storyline. I can't promise they'll come quickly, but believe me, they will come.

That brings me to my final question, the characters in such a story would consist of mostly the ones that you all have created. I would like to ask all of you permission to use these characters in this epilogue. If you wouldn't like me too, that's fine, no harsh feelings and I apologize for ending it this way.

Anyhow, I'm not a wordy person and that is what I have to say on this matter. I'll give everyone a couple of days to read and reply to this before having the topics closed.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

You have my permission.

I am sad to see this end, though to be honest, I haven't been putting as much effort into my posts the last couple months as I should have. Perhaps it will be better that it ends on a good note. Anyway, it was an interesting concept and I loved what story was revealed.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Aw, I was really enjoying this game. :( 

But yes, you have my permission to use my characters - and Norik's, I guess - in concluding the story. 

I do wonder why you don't consider appointing new GMs though...

That's a thought.... 

You have my permission.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Awww, heck. It wouldn't be much of an epilogue if Kain wasn't in it in some capacity. Permission Granted.

I do support the idea of appointing more GMs though, if you're willing to give it a shot, that is. I, for one, am actually in the process of writing up an RPG for submission, and I've got plenty of free time to trade for experience at keeping a game running if you want me to throw my hat in for consideration.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Personally, I'd be perfectly content having to wait for posts, rather than seeing the whole game come to an end. 

• Upvote 1

Enough though I came in at the end for what it's worth you may use Doseki and his Desert RAT if you so choose as well.

Though at the risk of just following the herd I put a vote in having another GM until you can come back.

Onua.png

I had considered appointing another GM, I have two reasons I don't want to. Firstly, there are several new RPGs rumbling about in the planning topics. Right now, I see this game (and Asylum) as moving forward a little slowly and having a smallish player base compared to other games. I would really hate to be that guy blocking one of the slots to finish his long winded story when other new games are rearing to go. This is somewhat influenced by my having lived most of my RPing live in the contest setting where you usually got three to six months to say your piece, then get off the stage.

Secondly, I don't really want to have someone else run the game or tell the story. It's mine. I realize that might sound incredibly selfish and immature, but well... It is, and it's simply the way I feel. If this were a different kind of game and I needed help, I would've already put a couple of you in charge :P But, it's not the kind of game I'd do that for. So while I appreciate the offers, I don't think it's what I want to do.

...but close to it

well it is your game and in your hands to choose. The Player base just has to deal I guess.

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

I would really hate to be that guy blocking one of the slots to finish his long winded story when other new games are rearing to go. 

But none of them are rearing to go, yet. Y60K looks like it might be ready to go into the judging stage in a few days, but it might takes a week or more for all of the judges to review it, assuming they all approve it in the first place. 

It seems presumptuous to close down your entire game ahead of time.

The er, apocalypse is cancelled

Today...

Today.

At the edge of our hope.

At the end of our time.

We have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other.

Today there's not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone.

Not today.

Today we face the monsters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them.

Today, we are cancelling the apocalypse!

Couldn't resist it. Appropriate response, appropriate timing. :D

But anyway, yay for Tanks being back, and may I wish Nato and Timageness good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Locus and Timageness threatened me with death, so they are now staffy people.

I did no such thing. 

Glad this is sticking around. I've been really inactive in general lately, but I still love this RPG and yeah, glad its sticking around.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".