What Is The Story For Summer 2015?

So the first sets have rolled out and little bits of what the next line of sets will be has leaked out via, well leaks. so it is time to theorize on what's going down roughly 4 1/2 months from now! Personally I think that the summer story will be about the Lord Of Skull Spiders getting his dirty, umm, Mandibles? on the mask of creation and using it to rebuild himself and his army into stronger forms in order to find, collect and use the mask of ultimate power to take over Okoto. You guys can theorize on what happens to!

We officially don't know anything about Summer, so there's nothing to theorize with.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Please direct yourself to EuroBricks, my good man. I'll meet you there.

• Upvote 2

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Since BZPower doesn't allow discussion on leaked content, there's not really much that can go on here. ;)

The current story has only barely begun. It's definitely too early to even guess where summer might take us.

~|ET|~

In addition, theories based on non-leaked content are the purpose of S&T in general, making this a post-it-here topic. As such, it will now be closed.

• Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)