TLH's Trade/Sale/Auction Topic

Toa Lhikan Hordika

So I'm starting a new topic here to hopefully attract some more attention.  As I've done with my previous topics, I'm attempting to sell my extra collectibles.  At this point, I am willing to trade, but only for a few very rare items that few people are likely to have.  I'll start off with the rare "haves" for sale.  From there, I'll throw in the "wants" and then the regular "haves".  Each type of piece will have it's own rule/sale type.  

SHIPPING - Starting price for shipping to the US is $5.  I will ship only to the US, Canada, UK.  If you live elsewhere and are willing to pay whatever the shipping costs are, then I can ship there as well provided USPS accepts the address through Click'n Ship.

RARE HAVES SOLD OUT

RARE WANTS

GPKK - I now have six out of eight Gray Plastic Krana-Kal and only need two more to get a complete set.  The two I need are pictured below:

gpkk.png

Xa (left)

Vu (right)

vmkk_-_gpkk.jpg

Vu (top)

Xa (bottom)

For those of you who don't know what these are, the Gray Plastic Krana-Kal were rare Prototype Krana given out to Proto Squad memebers in 2003 (pictures in this BZP news article).  Despite how some of them may look in different pictures due to bad lighting, they are NOT the Dark Gray Krana found with the Lehvak Va sets.  These Krana are made from a hard plastic as opposed to rubber like the majority of other Krana, which is what makes them so unique and rare.  I am willing to pay $400 a piece for these pieces and am offering a $100 incentive to anyone who can give me a lead to one of these two Krana, as long as the lead works out and I am able to make a deal with the owner.

For reference when searching for the Xa and Vu, here are some pictures of the GPKK that I have already acquired:

Ca, Za, Ja, Bo, Su, Yo

Hopefully you can see the difference between them and the regular Gray Krana.

REGULAR HAVES

EDIT:  These are back on sale since the transaction unfortunately fell though.  I'd still like to sell them as a lot for $80, but I'm open to selling them individually as well for $1 a piece.  Keep in mind though that I still have to charge $5 for shipping costs regardless of if you buy 1 collectible or all of them.

Kanohi/Helmets 

Krana/Kraata 

Kanoka

There's a few extras that I will be selling individually and here is a picture of them.

Vahi - $5

Infected Hau Nuva (Type 1) - $5

Trans Neon Green Miru - $5

Disk of Time - $5

Copper Huna (US) - $5

Promotional Nestle Hahli Inika - $5

4 Hole Kraahkan - $5 SOLD

Ultimate Dume Helmet - $5 SOLD

Prototype Glow in the dark (GITD) Kanoka - These are not pictured, but I have 10 of them available and will sell them for $5 a piece. SOLD

Please comment with any questions you may have.

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Upvote 1

REGULAR HAVES

I would really like to just get rid of the bulk of spare collectibles that I have here, so I'm just going to list them in bulk.  Below you will find links to a few pictures of the spare Kanohi, Krana, Kraata and Kanoka that I have.  I'm willing to sell the lot of them for $80 with free shipping to the US to the first person who takes them. 

Kanohi/Helmets

Krana/Kraata

Kanoka

There's a few extras that I will be selling individually and here is a picture of them.

Vahi - $5

Infected Hau Nuva (Type 1) - $5

Trans Neon Green Miru - $5

Copper Huna (US) - $5

4 Hole Kraahkan - $5

Ultimate Dume Helmet - $5

Prototype Glow in the dark (GITD) Kanoka - These are not pictured, but I have 10 of them available and will sell them for $5 a piece.

Possibly interested in some of your kraata, will discuss via pm. Also interested in your 4 hole Kraahkan, will take that for $5. Will take a GITD kanoka for another $5. Interested in a whole bunch of other kanoka too so hopefully you have some of the ones I need and don't mind digging through them for me. Will make a deal on them if I can though!

Otherwise, just the final krana which are in my sig if you have them.

And $110 for the VMKK  B-)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Yeah I want one of those WMKK someting fierce. Don't know if I can justify spending the coin on something so mall though... Tis why I don't have any such truly rare items yet. :/

Will be watching the auctions out of curiosity. Just to see what they get to heh.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'll take the bulk spare stuff for $80. Seems like a good deal to me!

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Vahi

Infected Hau Nuva (Type 1)

Trans Neon Green Miru

Disk of Time

Copper Huna (US)

Prototype Glow in the dark (GITD) Kanoka 1 wanted

Would you take twenty dollars for these?

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Well, it's been a couple days and there's a sort of echoing silence, so I'll say

$40 for the Bo.

Ignore it if you want, but it's a start.

Sure, why not?  $5 for shipping will still be needed, but if that's what it'll go for then so be it.  We'll see what happens by the end of Sunday.

Vahi

Trans Neon Green Miru

Disk of Time

Copper Huna (US)

Prototype Glow in the dark (GITD) Kanoka 1 wanted

I'd be willing to do $25 + $5 shipping if you'd be okay with that.

- :t::l::h:

Just wondering, how did the GPKK Bo get in that condition?

I obtained it from Mask Collector a few months back and he got it from an eBay auction where it was mixed in with a bunch of other pieces.  I'm guessing the original owner didn't know it's worth and just kept it mixed in with all of his other pieces.  Being roughed around with a bunch of other pieces, it got scratched up pretty badly.

Well, it's been a couple days and there's a sort of echoing silence, so I'll say

$40 for the Bo.

Ignore it if you want, but it's a start.

Sure, why not? $5 for shipping will still be needed, but if that's what it'll go for then so be it. We'll see what happens by the end of Sunday.

Vahi

Trans Neon Green Miru

Disk of Time

Copper Huna (US)

Prototype Glow in the dark (GITD) Kanoka 2 wanted

I'd be willing to do $25 + $5 shipping if you'd be okay with that.

I have been thinking I would like to add another disk to that so 27 and five bucks for shipping?

How do you want payed? (Also i need to talk to my dad first about buying these.)

Edited by keiththelegokid
Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

I have been thinking I would like to add another disk to that so 27 and five bucks for shipping?

How do you want payed? (Also i need to talk to my dad first about buying these.)

If you'd like a second GITD, then that will be an extra $5.  So $30 + $5 shipping.  I prefer to be paid through Paypal.  PM me if your dad allows you to buy these and we can work out the details there.

@Keiththelegokid: TLH is a very trustworthy trader, everything I've ever got from him was excellent. And we have had some huge deals!

MC

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$120 for the vmkk.

TLH, Would you be able to provide a picture of the back side of the gpkk? That's curious, the front looks almost how I would imagine a vmkk might look if it had the metal stripped off :P ...Or maybe just a gpkk that got chewed on by a cat/dog/small human/zyglak.

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

$120 for the vmkk.

TLH, Would you be able to provide a picture of the back side of the gpkk? That's curious, the front looks almost how I would imagine a vmkk might look if it had the metal stripped off :P ...Or maybe just a gpkk that got chewed on by a cat/dog/small human/zyglak.

I was wondering about that too.  Give me until the end of the day and I'll be sure to get a pic of the back taken and uploaded to brickshelf.

Also, you are now in the lead for the VMKK.

I'll take all un-spoken-for blank GITD disks.

If someone wants to pay you $10 for one, I'll let them go. (so I don't feel like a hog)

Sounds good.  Do you mind if I sell one of them to takanuva1988 for $10 before letting the rest go to you?  You should still get 9 or 10 of them.  I need to double check how many I have, but I either have 10 or 11 left currently.

I'll take one. $5 would be nice, but I guess I can pay $10 if I have to :P

Done.  Let's just make sure Flintsmith is cool with that.  If you win the VMKK then I'll ship it along with the GITD Kanoka.

I'll be good with any number over 5.   We'll figure my count when the auctions end, if that works for you.

Awesome!  You will definitely get over 5.  Let's see where we're at on Monday morning and we'll take it from there! :)

EDIT: takanuva1988, I'm sorry I was unable to get a pic of the back of the GPKK.  I left it in my office where I have it almost ready to ship, but I forgot to bring it back home so I could take pics of it.  I can still do so tomorrow after work if you like, even though the auction will be over by then.

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Hey man, I would like you to know I might not get the spare collectibles after all. I'll let you know by tomorrow though.

MC

Edit: I'll bid $125 for the VMKK.

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$140 for the Vmkk

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$150 on the vmkk

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

89$ for the GPKK.

Nevermind.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

$170 for the vmkk

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

All yours!

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC