BIONICLE App Game Help

Takametru007

Don't know if there's a topic on this yet, so...

I need help with the BIONICLE app game! Yeah, I know, easiest game in the world. I've beaten the Lord of Skull Spiders with all the Toa, (and somehow unlocked the "winged" Kopaka) but now I rarely get those little exclamation marks notifications or new pieces. 

What do I have to do to get more pieces and "special" modes for the Toa? I'm playing on an Android. Is it glitchy?

What's the solution? 

Don't know if there's a topic on this yet, so...

I need help with the BIONICLE app game! Yeah, I know, easiest game in the world. I've beaten the Lord of Skull Spiders with all the Toa, (and somehow unlocked the "winged" Kopaka) but now I rarely get those little exclamation marks notifications or new pieces. 

What do I have to do to get more pieces and "special" modes for the Toa? I'm playing on an Android. Is it glitchy?

What's the solution?

I haven't played much but from what I've heard, after a certain point new parts start unlocking only at a rate of one per day.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Ah, I see. What about the alternate Toa modes? Is it based on how many pieces you get? How do you unlock those?

From what I've heard, only Onua and Kopaka's alternate forms are unlockable so far—Onua in the Android version, Kopaka in the iOS version. I doubt it's going to stay that way, though.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Ah, I see. What about the alternate Toa modes? Is it based on how many pieces you get? How do you unlock those?

From what I've heard, only Onua and Kopaka's alternate forms are unlockable so far—Onua in the Android version, Kopaka in the iOS version. I doubt it's going to stay that way, though.
You are correct. You can change your device's time to trick the app and get multiple parts in a day.

Edit: Kopaka is on Android. Onua is on iOS.

Edited by Bryce304

Is it 2015 yet?

I have android and Kopaka's alterate version

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

• 3 weeks later...