Motion Play: Reviews of the Animated LEGO

Soaring Strawberry

So after hitting my head against a wall about making this a review show with animated portions, I opted to make it a podcast instead! Click the images to listen to them on soundcloud. Be sure to leave comments below and they might be featured on a future episode!

motion_play_episode_1__the_return_of_the

Ooh what's this gem I find? I am liking the Comic book style cover. Oh and you got a nice voice as well.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Ooh what's this gem I find? I am liking the Comic book style cover. Oh and you got a nice voice as well.

Thanks! I can't take credit for the cover- that's from Lego's video itself.

Also the topic title should say "Reviews Of The Animated Lego" (oops!)

Huh... not sure I know that video. well it is still a cool cover even if you did not do it yourself. Never making a topic myself not sure if a member can change it, but I am sure a staffer could if you asked real nice like.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Huh... not sure I know that video. well it is still a cool cover even if you did not do it yourself. Never making a topic myself not sure if a member can change it, but I am sure a staffer could if you asked real nice like.

I know the staff can change it but I guess I'm kind of shy about asking directly! It's not too big of a deal though.

EDIT: Topic title has been changed, so yaaay! *unikitty dance*

Edited by Soaring Strawberry