Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

If it helps, many of the imported CR characters seem to be alternate future selves of the versions in the actual RP. Since most of them here are Shadow Kraata level which none of them have reached over there. So its not like their existence is entirely dependant on continuity nods. If people get it they get it, if not then its just another piece of backstory

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Kuro, "Fallen Light"

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace

1. Causes feeling of general ease in nearby creatures.
  2. Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
  3. Can make those with large grudges apologize and bury the hatchet.
  4. Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
  5. Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend. This is what Kuro will commonly use in battle.
  6. Can completely take the anger and fight out of anyone. However, the latter portion can be only used once or twice per round.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened or weakened. However, he can only do three things:

• Creating hardlight objects (swords, flying knives, etc.)
  • Creating flashes of light
  • Changing how others see one's body color. (The factor in determining the strength of his light.)

Power/Weapon 3: Staff-Mace-Blade named Subjugator. Due to the teleportation during the events of Landfall, the weapons somehow fused on a molecular level forming something like this with the blade being on the end being more wider, and the mace end being larger and spiked. He can channel his powers through the weapon.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with his fits of violence. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit.

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), he began to show signs of a lack of self-restraint. This is due to Kuro accepting his inner demons.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Name: Exsequor

Species: Vahki (Keerakh)

Power/Weapon 1: Dual Confusion staffs that cause disorientation when hit by. They also have sharp bladed ends, however Exsequor's variant also have sickle hooks on the back end.

Power/Weapon 2: The ability to go into Spider Mode, which basically involves him flipping his head round and walking on all fours, folding his feet and using his staffs as legs. 

Power/Weapon 3: His mouth is also a disc launcher, and he has freeze kanoka and weaken kanokas.

Appearance: Exsequor is a special rank of Vahki, so his appearance is a little different. His legs are longer and his arms are a little more muscular. His main color is also grey instead of the regular white, and his feet are clawed, for climbing.

Bio: Exsequor is a different class of Vahki, used for chasing down victims higher up. This means that on the high ground, he WILL catch up to you (he was also used later to capture Toa). He is actually the only Vahki left, as he was deactivated at the time of the Visorak horde attack. He was teleported and reactivated at Bionifight due to his more advanced fighting techniques and his excel at defeating Toa. He is a tough opponent.

Personality: He is a robot, and as such, he is emotionless. He will get the job done, but will make allies to do it (although they are often temporary allies). He apparently creeps out other creatures.

Edited by VahkiDane

I doubt they'd be on good terms with a Makuta who doesn't know that they're "special" in any way either. :P

Miras may or may not have already noticed that they're special. Mainly because of their more advanced mindsets, allowing them emotions- which have already been shown. I doubt a fight against one of the Corpus characters would go without a hitch for him. :P Especially if he goes up against a Rahkshi of Gravity. :D

VBWj75sh.png

Okay then. :( Anything particular I should focus on changing? I still want to call him Crusty though, so should I scrap the magic cheese and say he got his powers from Energised Protodermis?

[Edit] Just checking, Miras has wings that work for flight; would flight count as a power even if it's achieved through physical means instead of by using powers?

Flight would count as a power, yes. And Crusty is fine if you treat him more seriously, as per the RP. :) 

Name: Kuro

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace (Think of it as the opposite of Shadow Level Anger

Power/Weapon 2: Staff of Peace in the form of a mace.

Power/Weapon 3: Broadsword

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes instead of orange. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin.

Bio: Originally a guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

Approved! Interesting idea with pacifying powers. 

Name: Exsequor

Species: Vahki (Keerakh)

Power/Weapon 1: Dual Confusion staffs that cause disorientation when hit by. They also have sharp bladed ends, however Exsequor's variant also have sickle hooks on the back end.

Power/Weapon 2: The ability to go into Spider Mode, which basically involves him flipping his head round and walking on all fours, folding his feet and using his staffs as legs. He can also fly in this form (although it is more akin to hovering)

Power/Weapon 3: His mouth is also a disc launcher, and he has freeze kanoka and weaken kanokas.

Appearance: Exsequor is a special rank of Vahki, so his appearance is a little different. His legs are longer and his arms are a little more muscular. His main color is also grey instead of the regular white, and his feet are clawed, for climbing.

Bio: Exsequor is a different class of Vahki, used for chasing down victims higher up. This means that on the high ground, he WILL catch up to you (he was also used later to capture Toa). He is actually the only Vahki left, as he was deactivated at the time of the Visorak horde attack. He was teleported and reactivated at Bionifight due to his more advanced fighting techniques and his excel at defeating Toa. He is a tough opponent.

Personality: He is a robot, and as such, he is emotionless. He will get the job done, but will make allies to do it (although they are often temporary allies). He apparently creeps out other creatures.

Not quite approved... if he can fly in spider mode, then no confusion power for the staves, but if he just physically transforms for mobility and such, you can keep the confusion blasts. I'm also wary of the mutliple Kanoka powers: as with JiMing's arrows (first submitted profile), you can bring in one Kanoka type per round.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

And Crusty is fine if you treat him more seriously, as per the RP. 

So no magic cheese. Cool! I'll go and make some changes now.

[Edit] Is this better?

Name: Crusty the Crustacean

Species: Manas

Power 1: Ice Resistance

Power 2: Speed bursts

Power 3: Flight

Appearance: Crusty is a red and blue Manas. 

Personality: Since when did Manas have a personality? Other than that, Crusty's just your average, destruction-oriented Manas, although due to his exposure to Energised Protodermis, he has gained enough intelligence to be able to formulate basic battle plans.

Bio: Crusty used to be a normal Manas, specifically one of the army that Icarax used in his attempted takeover of the MU, but then he fell into a pool of Energised Protodermis and emerged with an array of new powers. He was brought into Bionifight soon after Spherus Magna was reformed.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

@Anung Un Rama

I can easily tone-down the references he makes, and I can limit the adaptive factor more, but if I take it away I have to enter a new character :P

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

It was the only logical way I could think of to have a Squid here and a Squid in Corpus at the same time. Also I've always wanted to have someone start telling knock-knock jokes to their clone when they appear.

I've been writing Xara as a future version of herself, after she survives the destruction of Corpus.

If it helps, many of the imported CR characters seem to be alternate future selves of the versions in the actual RP. Since most of them here are Shadow Kraata level which none of them have reached over there. So its not like their existence is entirely dependant on continuity nods. If people get it they get it, if not then its just another piece of backstory

Precisely. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

yo yo

please r8, like and subscribe. Also here is my second PC for approval.

Name: Ezezko

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental alignment of Imaginary Numbers - This manifests on a passive level as a gloomy and negative aura around Ezezko. It's active use is to manifest an ethereal sword, it harms by temporarily bringing to person to their "lowest low" in mind and spirit. Despite the fact that the weapon needs to pierce the victim to take effect, the damage done to the body is nearly zero, leaving little more than a light bruise. A side effect of his elemental alignment is that his luck is reduced to zero

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Uah, Great Mask of Anti-Shielding - The Uah functions as a Hau in reverse, stripping the concept of defense from a single target. The target is surrounded by a subtle field, as if they were covered in rust from long years of neglect. The effect is instantaneous, but line-of-sight and focus on the target has to be maintained to sustain it

Power/Weapon 3: Imaginary Weapon - His negative and amorphous thoughts and element given physical form, this is the solidified version of the ethereal weapons he uses to manifest his element. It functions exactly like a normal weapon, a sword to be precise. It can alter it's shape to anything with the concept of "sword." For example, a dagger, katana or rapier, to best fit his situation. When this weapon is manifested he cannot use his draining elemental attack

Collapsible EMP Device Launcher Mk. IIII: At first glance, it appears to be only a genuine Xian model missile launcher. The CEMPDLM4 can fire a single missile capable to exploding in mid-air; doing so will release an electromagnetic blast that wipes out all electronics within the area for the rest of the round. It can fold into a small, pocket-sized chunk of metal when not in use for ease of carrying. The CEMPDLM4 also provides the user with a passive resistance to electricity.

Appearance: Short and extremely plain looking, his armor is blue with tan highlights around joints and decorative across his armor. The Uah looks similar to the Hau, but is more angular and extends over the back of their head a little. The eyeslots are crude rectangles instead of organic and smooth

Bio: Ezezko is a born loser, coming from a universe where people are sent through cruel and mundane schools for most of their lives. He was the student that failed the test, got picked last, was rejected by the hot cheerleader, lost a lunch money to a stiff breeze, couldn't get a ride from their mother and called their grandparents who died on the way to pick him up, got beaten up by bullies for lack of lunch money, injured himself playing Kohlii and failed anything that could be failed. Through all this, he was smiling. For the man who has been hurt in a thousand-and-one ways consequently knows a thousand-and-one ways to hurt others, a quest he has made his life goal. He wants to see the pretty, successful, smart, nice and hard working people fail and crash, because he himself is not pretty, successful, smart, nice or hard working. In short, he wants nothing more than to destroy those concepts, to prove himself better than the main characters!

Personality: Disarmingly calm and disturbingly cheerful given his powers and situation

edit : typos

edit 2 : typo

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I suppose the Kanohi Mohtrek is too OP for this game?

Might as well ask now before I put it in the second profile I'm working on. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xira

Upon approaching a staff member and recieving the desired information, Xira headed out to explore the facility, as none of his friends from his home were captured with him. "Quite a setup for something so pointless and rude. Not a single person thought of asking." After a while, he had relatively gotten an idea of the facility's layout. As he traveled around, some of the other fighters commented on how he seemed more unused to the place than they were.

It's a bit past the moment, but for future reference, please only act as though staff characters have responded to you if they actually have done so. For that matter I would say not to have other fighters (even if you aren't referring to specific ones) say things that they've not actually said. :lol: Passage of time is also an important factor: this is a big facility, you can't walk around the whole thing in five minutes.

And Crusty is fine if you treat him more seriously, as per the RP.

So no magic cheese. Cool! I'll go and make some changes now.

[Edit] Is this better?

Name: Crusty the CrustaceanSpecies: ManasPower 1: Ice ResistancePower 2: Speed burstsPower 3: FlightAppearance: Crusty is a red and blue Manas. Personality: Since when did Manas have a personality? Other than that, Crusty's just your average, destruction-oriented Manas, although due to his exposure to Energised Protodermis, he has gained enough intelligence to be able to formulate basic battle plans.Bio: Crusty used to be a normal Manas, specifically one of the army that Icarax used in his attempted takeover of the MU, but then he fell into a pool of Energised Protodermis and emerged with an array of new powers. He was brought into Bionifight soon after Spherus Magna was reformed.

Yes, that's better. Although I may not be find of the name... Crusty approved. :P

@Anung Un Rama

I can easily tone-down the references he makes, and I can limit the adaptive factor more, but if I take it away I have to enter a new character :P

Tone down or limit the adaptive factor; you don't have to cut it entirely.

I suppose the Kanohi Mohtrek is too OP for this game?

Might as well ask now before I put it in the second profile I'm working on.

In order to avoid making it overpowered, we would have to limit it in some way different from canon, but I think something Mohtrekesque could be allowed.

Can I play as a Krahka?

Case by case basis?... and even then probably not at all. Krahka are OP considering they copy the powers along with the physical form, and can shift to multiple beings at once. Shapeshifting powers are allowed but must be specifically limited. Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

I think the issue with a Mohtrek would be that you'd have to write in points where your character disappeared ahead of time, only to have them reappear with injuries you wouldn't actually know yet? Unless you specifically only bring in future versions of yourself from other times during the tourney, in which case you need to remember how many times you need to stop existing for a brief while to go back and punch a dude, then come back hurt.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Here comes another one

Name: Zelnos

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Quick Healing (Shadow Kraata Level)

Power/Weapon 2/3: Twin metal baton that click together to become a staff

Appearance: A typical rahkshi of quick healing, but with lighter colouring

Bio: Like all of the rahkshi so far, Zelnos came from Corpus Rahkshi... not much else to say

Personality/Other: Identifies himself as male. His a loyal friend but will keep to himself around strangers.

E: Spelling

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

EDITED.

Second Character.

Name: Kotak

Species: Toa of ice

Weapon 1: a halberd made from a Rahkshi staff.

Power 2: elemental Ice powers

Weapon 3: a protist eel shield, capable of channeling elemental powers.

Appearance: lean, fit and strong, Kotak is in his prime as a Toa. White and Gray with silver armor, he is entirely standard looking.

Bio: in a land where the first Toa failed, Kotak swore to become stronger even than they, and unfortunately it drove him to to anything to become more powerful. Countless battles have honed him into am effective killing machine. Now he fights simply for the pleasure of seeing his foes fall before him.

Personality: cold, antisocial. General distrust of medical staff.

Name: Dayeth

Species: Dark Ta-Toa.

Power/Weapon 1: Dark Fire: Cold, shadowy flames than absorb light and heat instead of making it. It chills to the bone and causes severe frost damage instead of burning.

Power/Weapon 2: A spiked, jagged battle-axe designed to inflict brutal injuries.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Nuva Mask of Emulation: allows its user to replicate any one power of another sapient being for a short time by analysing and duplicating it, as long as the user sees the power in use. When copied, the ability becomes like a temporary mask power to the Kanohi user. The user cannot copy Rahi powers, other Kanohi powers, or the powers of a weapon.  If the user deactivates the copied power, they will have to recopy it, though the copying time will be shorter. The Nuva version of this mask lets Dayeth share the copied ability with others around her, if she feels inclined to do so.

Power/Weapon 4: "The Oldest Book of Tricks".  Looted from Sharky's corpse, this eldritch tome functions as an encyclopaedia of all the tricks, tropes and cliches of the literary arts. In the presence of especially strong tropes or tricks it will begin to prod at the bearer's mind and encourage them to open it to the page containing the article pertaining to the trick, trope or cliche at hand.

Appearance: Tall, slim and clad in shapely armour, Dayeth is eerily, unnaturally beautiful. Her body is crimson, and her armour is black, with silver highlights. She wears a cloak that subtly shifts colours with her mood, and wears a silver necklace with a blood-red lightstone set into it.

Bio: Coming from an alternate BZPRPG universe where Echelon’s Legacy won and returned Makuta to the world, she was one of the Dark God’s fiercest and most brutal enforcers, using her newly-gifted Dark Toa powers to destroy all that stood before her.

Personality/Other: Sly and manipulative, cruel and callous, Dayeth is a brilliant actress. She has no pride, and no compunctions stopping her from stooping to whatever level is necessary to achieve her aims. She will murder, bribe or kill anyone she wants, so long as she gets something out of it. Completely devoted to Darkness, she has very little regard for her own needs, but does prioritise her survival above all other causes – she is devoted, but not enough to die for her beliefs, because she sees herself as being more valuable and useful while alive. If she’s dead, she can’t accomplish anything more.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/tCd09xt.png

Edited by Locus

Name: Kopeyku, the Monstor,

Species: Matoran

Power/Weapon 1: His gun; it is of both Onu and Ta matoran build, allowing for a strong, fiery punch, it has been modified with a barrel he made, before this all,

Power/Weapon 2: His scopes and scanners; allow him not to be easily surprised,

Power/Weapon 3: The Monstor; in a fit of rage and fury, he can change to an almost normal looking, some would go as far as to say, glorious version of himself, though he looses himself in the process, he becomes inside, vile, hatred, horrendous, a direct contrast to the wonder of his newfound exterior, due to this, he rarely reverts to this option, and will scarcely even consider it an option,

Appearance: From close, one can see his deformations in their full glory, he seems to have been left to rot, and replaced himself piece by piece as the intention was fulfilled, his torso and mask appear to be Ko-Matoran, his right arm seems simply to be the tattered remnants of what it once was, he doesn't seem to have anything that would qualify as a 'hand' instead, he has a small joint ending, with two holes in it, the outermost of those holes has his gun's hilt loosely fit into it, the only thing keeping it there, is a gear. His left leg appears to be part of some speed enhanced Onu-matoran, with the ankle being Ga-matoran, the original probably was destroyed at some point or another. His right leg is obviously Ta-matoran, though it merely adds to his bodily contrast, his left shoulder appears to have been salvaged from a Rahi he must've found or killed at some point, his lower left arm actually looks like a limb that would belong to a Ko-matoran, though, in place of a hand, he has a small claw coming out, facing away from his arm, and a larger claw coming out of the other side of his wrist, running parallel with his arm. He has a small limb of sorts coming out of his back, though in retrospect, it looks more like a crazy, out of control, spinning, non-lethal, spike. Jutting upwards out of his upper back, just shy of his left shoulder, he has a device attached to him via a backpack-like strap, at the top of the device, is a ring-shaped scanner which always appears to be whirring and spinning, on the right side of his back, he has a similarly attached device that may allow for all the random devices he's been built and rebuilt of to co-respond, meaning that destroying it would cause him to go haywire, or, it could simply be there to look cool, who knows. His mask looks to have a chasm in place of a mouth, and a microphone is hovering over that pit, when he 'speaks' the microphone flashes in a blue light, once per syllable, this blue light then travels down a wire, which runs down his neck and towards his chest, the light, once reaching the end of the wire, a light gray device mounted onto his chest, causes the device to flash blue, while emitting the syllables that he 'said' his right eye glows brightly, though the color it glows is constantly changing, mounted over his right eye, is a scope, which can be retracted along the wires attaching it to his mask, to reveal the scarred and damaged remnants of his right eye, he has heavy scars on the right side of his face.

Bio: He was merely a normal Matoran, until his mask was corrupted, nearly, by a makuta, he was saved, by local Toa, but at a great cost, he could do little to control himself, and through the experimental corruption within his mask, was forced to watch as a monster grew within himself, and killed those he loved, he was banished, to Makuta territory, and in time, learned to control the Monstor, or at least limit its influence over him, and greater yet, he learnt to defend himself, and over many years time, he was able to build shelter, to heal himself, though he knew he would always be damaged inside by what the Monstor had done,

Personality/Other: Male, through the years, he learned to regain his mouth, though even this simple task leads him close to releasing the Monstor, so he will speak only through the device unless he severely trusts those he speaks with,

Dayeth, Zelnos, Exsequor, and Kotak approved!

Tiragath, I promise I'm not forgetting you, I need to confer with the other hosts about Rowan, but Ezezko is approved!

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

Oh. Yeah, sorry man. Ezezko approved! Neat powerset.

Stuck on mobile for the moment which means it's less convenient for me to edit my own posts and view new posts from others while doing so... which is why I missed your post til after I edited my previous.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

@Anung Un Rama

That works. Although, just how would you limit it? I've RPed with this character before and normally there hasn't been any problems.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Tiragath:

That approval is granted under the assumption that the Uah effects a target by creating an aura around them similar to a Hau shield in which they are weakened... because not everybody has a shield or armor that you can simply dispel with the mask. If I'm misunderstanding this we may need to revise Ezezko, but if I've got it correct, he's in.

Leo:

It's way too variable a power. It gives you ludicrous damage avoidance compared to your opponents. You can't be hit, you can't be kept down, and you can't be stopped? No thanks.

Nato:

All good.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

BZP ate Dayeth's Bio and Personality sections; I've added them back in now. 

That approval is granted under the assumption that the Uah effects a target by creating an aura around them similar to a Hau shield in which they are weakened... because not everybody has a shield or armor that you can simply dispel with the mask. If I'm misunderstanding this we may need to revise Ezezko, but if I've got it correct, he's in.

I was thinking something along those lines, it reduces and nullifies the concept of "defense."

For example, say someone has a shield with an armor rating of 100%, when he uses his mask on them it's armor rating would drop to 30-40%. If their armor is their body or whatever, same thing applies. It just makes it conceptually less effective.

Edit; your explanation is fine though.

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

Alright, I'm back.

For those whose profiles have not yet been approved, please repost them now so that I can look them over. Please make sure to notify whether you needed to make changes or if it was simply missed in the flood of other players signing up.

I'll try to get an IC post up for Elittra as well as the Queen ASAP.

I'm a bit iffy on the logistics of why the Host would choose so many Rahkshi from the same world no less, but you know what, I'm sure Voltex, Chro, and Blade could come up with an acceptable explanation.

Hey Voltex, I know you're the host and all, but..... Wanna have Elittra and Virnar be Bow buddies? =P And I'm sure Anna and Xaeraz are cool characters to, and that's whom Virnar's seeing if she can befriend right now. 

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Name: Kopeyku, the Monstor,

Species: Matoran

Power/Weapon 1: His gun; it is of both Onu and Ta matoran build, allowing for a strong, fiery punch, it has been modified with a barrel he made, before this all,

Power/Weapon 2: His scopes and scanners; allow him not to be easily surprised,

Power/Weapon 3: The Monstor; in a fit of rage and fury, he can change to an almost normal looking, some would go as far as to say, glorious version of himself, though he looses himself in the process, he becomes inside, vile, hatred, horrendous, a direct contrast to the wonder of his newfound exterior, due to this, he rarely reverts to this option, and will scarcely even consider it an option,

Appearance: From close, one can see his deformations in their full glory, he seems to have been left to rot, and replaced himself piece by piece as the intention was fulfilled, his torso and mask appear to be Ko-Matoran, his right arm seems simply to be the tattered remnants of what it once was, he doesn't seem to have anything that would qualify as a 'hand' instead, he has a small joint ending, with two holes in it, the outermost of those holes has his gun's hilt loosely fit into it, the only thing keeping it there, is a gear. His left leg appears to be part of some speed enhanced Onu-matoran, with the ankle being Ga-matoran, the original probably was destroyed at some point or another. His right leg is obviously Ta-matoran, though it merely adds to his bodily contrast, his left shoulder appears to have been salvaged from a Rahi he must've found or killed at some point, his lower left arm actually looks like a limb that would belong to a Ko-matoran, though, in place of a hand, he has a small claw coming out, facing away from his arm, and a larger claw coming out of the other side of his wrist, running parallel with his arm. He has a small limb of sorts coming out of his back, though in retrospect, it looks more like a crazy, out of control, spinning, non-lethal, spike. Jutting upwards out of his upper back, just shy of his left shoulder, he has a device attached to him via a backpack-like strap, at the top of the device, is a ring-shaped scanner which always appears to be whirring and spinning, on the right side of his back, he has a similarly attached device that may allow for all the random devices he's been built and rebuilt of to co-respond, meaning that destroying it would cause him to go haywire, or, it could simply be there to look cool, who knows. His mask looks to have a chasm in place of a mouth, and a microphone is hovering over that pit, when he 'speaks' the microphone flashes in a blue light, once per syllable, this blue light then travels down a wire, which runs down his neck and towards his chest, the light, once reaching the end of the wire, a light gray device mounted onto his chest, causes the device to flash blue, while emitting the syllables that he 'said' his right eye glows brightly, though the color it glows is constantly changing, mounted over his right eye, is a scope, which can be retracted along the wires attaching it to his mask, to reveal the scarred and damaged remnants of his right eye, he has heavy scars on the right side of his face.

Bio: He was merely a normal Matoran, until his mask was corrupted, nearly, by a makuta, he was saved, by local Toa, but at a great cost, he could do little to control himself, and through the experimental corruption within his mask, was forced to watch as a monster grew within himself, and killed those he loved, he was banished, to Makuta territory, and in time, learned to control the Monstor, or at least limit its influence over him, and greater yet, he learnt to defend himself, and over many years time, he was able to build shelter, to heal himself, though he knew he would always be damaged inside by what the Monstor had done,

Personality/Other: Male, through the years, he learned to regain his mouth, though even this simple task leads him close to releasing the Monstor, so he will speak only through the device unless he severely trusts those he speaks with,

Y'know, let's get a mech in here.

I mean, it is 2015 after all.

Name: Zilon

Species: Matoran, unknown element – hard to tell with the mech in the way.

Power/Weapon 1: Let’s get the big thing out of the way: A mecha, or, rather, a suit of powered armor, standing about as tall as a Vortixx, and certainly bulkier/wider. Somewhat sturdier than a normal Toa, however, simply because...well, it’s a giant hunk of metal. Note, however, that it is not easily manipulated by a Fe-Toa. And it’s slow.

After all, large things like that tend to be very, very slow and unagile.

(More information located in “appearance”)

Power/Weapon 2: A simplistic broadsword.

Power/Weapon 3: It can be simply described as a “gun”, though it is somewhat more complex than that. The device fires out metallic slugs, made of what his suit appears to be made of, at high velocities. It does, indeed, have a clip, forcing the gun to be handled with two hands to reload and fire it – no dual wielding sword/guns for this guy. He has (what can only be assumed to be) an endless supply of clips, though it could also be he can “remake” more of the ammunition when outside the arena.

Appearance: It’s hard to tell what Zilon himself looks like, considering there is a fairly large robot in the way. But, it’s easy to describe what the robot itself looks like. Large, imposing, composed of a darkish-silvery metal, and dwarfing much of the opposition, it certainly is a sight to behold. At least, in battle it is. Outside of battle, the mech is, surprisingly, a bumbling, hilariously awkward sight as it lumbers around slowly, deliberately, trying to get around.

The mech is humanoid in stature. The arms and legs are shaped much like a Toa’s arms and legs would be, albeit bulkier and with the organics replaced with mechanics. The mech itself has no head – the cockpit, almost eternally sealed, is located within the chest. Tens of hundreds of small, almost invisible cameras poke out from the cockpit, allowing Zilon to see what is going on, without sacrificing much protection. However, the cockpit still is the weakest location, as it does have to open and close to let the pilot in and out...even if they never leave.

Each arm ends in a four-digit hand, three fingers, and one thumb. Unlike the rest of the mech, the fingers are surprisingly dexterous, capable of manipulating smaller machines and doing repair work as well. Though, of course, not in battle.

Bio: “Now now, that would be telling!”

Zilon was a simple Matoran, living in a somewhat peaceful version of the Matoran Universe, a universe in which Teridax never attempted to overthrow Mata-Nui. The Matoran lived in relative peace, gradually becoming more and more advanced as the millennia wore on. They passed the Vortixx in advanced weaponry. They could outmuscle a Steltian, if given the right tools. The Matoran were unparalleled in the universe.

The other races, however, did not appreciate that fact. As the millennia wore on and on, many of the smaller races began to band together, abandoning any squabbles they had previously. The Matoran were too much of a threat. At this rate, they would crush all other species out of existence, or into slavery. Time passed. The other races slowly began assembling and creating an army, one capable of taking on the Matoran forces. In fact, by this point, no more Toa had surfaced – who needs protectors when you can protect yourself? Eventually, it was time to strike.

The attack was sudden, brutal, and violent. The other races didn’t expect it. They didn’t expect the Matoran to attack first, to quash them so soon, before any of their plans could come to fruition. The leader of the minor race conglomerate was slain, and the Matoran marched on, equipped with guns, elemental weapons, and mecha of various sizes. Zilon lead the charge, the blood of dozens of other races on his hands. He was uncontested, cutting down Skadki and others with one fell swipe of his blade. The attack moved forwards, through the base of the enemy, the unarmed and unprepared races falling back. Zilor kept pushing forwards, violently and almost gleefully gunning down and slicing his enemies. Suddenly, a flash of light.

He was no longer there. He was somewhere else entirely. A new place to fight.

It wasn’t so bad, really.

Personality/Other: One would think a Matoran within a mecha suit would be silent and cold to others, but Zilon certainly is not. Despite the giant robot, he still actively attempts to start up conversations with others and be friendly...even if said friendliness seems forced and fake. Despite this friendliness, it’s clear what he thinks of most other combatants; they are lower than him. Boasting an ego bigger than the robot he uses to fight, and toting around a mightier-than-thou attitude about everything, he’s arrogant to the T. Maybe it’s the pride in his mech, maybe it’s the fact he’s a Matoran fighting against people far stronger than him, or maybe he just has always felt this way about anyone. It’s difficult to tell. He is incredibly vague about himself, refusing to answer questions beyond “What are you”, “What’s your name”, or things of similar nature. Ask him about his mech, though, and he will not shut up.

During battle, he constantly taunts and belittles his opponents, even when they are beating him. More often than not, this is the opposite of a good thing. Zilon takes almost a sick pleasure in defeating his enemies, and will kick someone when they are down. Honor does not matter to him – only winning does.

Reposting because Chro said you needed to look at it rather than anyone else.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Petewa's Kopeyku, Tiragath's Rowan, and Ehks' character are the only ones that I can think of temporarily passing over.

I've approved a lot of profiles so if there are some calls you disagree with, lemme know.

but their spirits