Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

OOC: Please SPECIFY that next time? or... link me if you did, goodness knows this forum is moving fast enough for me to have missed it.

IC Kat:

I let Xara pull me away.

<"I'm gettin' real tired of everyone treating us like trash. That's why I started the Karzing rebellion. Now it's just like those first few months again....">

psst this is the discussion topic not game topic

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

If you want to include a different third power, you can.

He's already a character I've established in my headcanon, so I can't really give him powers without going against my headcanon and the fact that he's not a Toa, but merely a scrapped together and upgraded Matoran, Frankentoran's monster, if you will,

It's your decision; approved for now. Make sure to check here if you decide on adding a third power, however. :P

• Upvote 1

So confession time,

I listened to some very bombastic music while creating this.

It might have bled through a little.

I give you...

BREAKER OF KARMA’S CYCLE

SWORD OF THE DEFENSELESS

THE INDOMITABLE

Name: Zangah Sentoki

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Warrior’s Resolve; Zangah’s ability is to negate any hostile powers targeted specifically upon himself. This ability is passive; so long as it is possible for it to be active, it will be. A Toa’s element will not reach him, nor will their Mask, nor will the effects of any other powered being. This ability possesses two drawbacks, however; firstly, it has permanently sealed access to his own innate element and ability to use Kanohi. Secondly, it does not extend to the area immediately around him. An Onu-Toa targeting the ground, or a Ga-Toa targeting the water will still be effective until such a time as their construct turns against him directly. A solid construct, such as an ice spike, will not be negated as its continued existence is not reliant on continued energy, nor is targeted directly against him.

Power/Weapon 2: His left hand gauntlet, crafted from protosteel, hinge at his wrist and extend from his knuckles to almost his elbow.

Power/Weapon 3: A classical long sword, with a twist; the spine conceals a gunblade with a one shot chamber in the hilt. It can be triggered with a subtle mechanism on the handle, but must be manually reloaded afterwards. It is sheathed at his right.

Appearance: Slightly taller than average for his species, Zangah cuts a heroic figure. His build is muscled, though far from muscle builder territory, and his green eyes gleam with a spirited light. One of the first things to be recognized is the well-crafted, though clearly well-used, muted crimson cape clasped around his neck. Its clasp is carefully designed to detach with excessive force, preventing an opponent from using it against him. His armor is pure silver with gunmetal highlights, notably defied by his crimson gauntlets and shoulderguards. His (powerless) Kanohi Arthron lacks the breathing apparatus commonly seen upon it, and is colored a more muted version of his armor.

Bio: Zangah hails from a world where Toa are no more. Not as they once were, at least. The Brotherhood of Makuta won its war through traditional means after the Great Cataclysm through means of lightning-fast strikes poised at the universe’s most critical points. The greatest Toa Teams fell almost instantly, the survivors forced onto the run. The Metru failed to prevent Teridax’s departure from Metru Nui, and the Mata… Simply never arrived. No one is certain whether they were defeated too quickly to be found, or if their return was sabotaged. Few care, at this point.

Within a decade the Brotherhood had conquered all major population centers and instituted their own rule. Through capture, and control, of the remaining Toa population, the Brotherhood ensured that only Toa allied with their cause could be created. Mata Nui’s greatest weapon turned to his most formidable foe.

The world, however, was not without hope. Heroes, lesser villains, beings of all kinds fled to the unknown parts of the world, the inhospitable places. Resistance movements, aided by the Order’s remnants, entrenched themselves. Guerilla tactics and strategy made the Brotherhood’s assault on these positions costly. But not impossible.

With powers of all kinds on their enemy’s side, the resistance needed an edge. And when the darkest hour seemed to have come…

It came.

Dredged up from a long forgotten ruin, the creators of whom remain unknown, they found a way to negate their enemy’s advantage… At the cost of their own powers. Any who underwent the procedure lost their ability to use their own abilities, but gained the ability to negate their foes. With this technique the counterattack began in earnest. Toa and Makuta alike found themselves unable to strike their foes, forced to fight hand to hand in a way they had not for millennia. They were pushed back farther, and farther, until they finally found their footing. But the Brotherhood’s legions were endless, and their capacity to adapt limitless. They fought back, but their advantage was not as great as it had once been.

Toa had become a word for the enemy, but a hero had arisen in their place. These warriors were not common, but they were a new symbol. An era of warriors willing to fight with their own hands to protect those under their charge.

It was this mantle that Zangah took up. His transformation granted by a dying hero, and his sacrifice of his powers of his own volition soon after, he took it upon himself to be the greatest protector he could be. He traveled to the front lines, and it was there he crafted his legend. A warrior to face down the forces of darkness, to face down the corrupted heroes. His skills in personal combat are impressive, born of years of experience and training, as he has never had an element or power to fall back on.

An indomitable protector, with unfathomable resolve.

Personality/Other: Cheerful, most of the time. One might go so far as to say dauntless. Zangah is a very friendly figure, and not one with any particular inclination to fight. Not for himself. Underneath it all, however, is a resolve stronger than any other; Zangah is a protector of the helpless, and a deep seated hatred for oppressors. His ire is not directed towards the Brotherhood or its minions specifically, his foes were long since unidentifiable by species or alignment, but to any who would strike at those weaker than them without cause. His desire is to return home, but injustice… Injustice is universal. So must be his opposition.

• Upvote 4

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Please SPECIFY that next time? or... link me if you did, goodness knows this forum is moving fast enough for me to have missed it.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17210-bionifight-infinite/?p=858127

I left it open in case your group blocked them, but since the group let the Enforcer pass, they're gone. =P

What's that? I didn't make Cole. How scandalous! 

Name: Silvanni Zikkray

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1: Silvanni’s eyes are capable of analyzing any power that does not stem from a weapons or other technological sources. By analyzing the power he can discover it’s weaknesses, trajectory, and anything that constitutes how it works. Of course analysis takes time, and throughout Silvanni must keep his eyes on the target. If he can’t watch, he can’t analyze. In addition he can analysis the weaknesses of structures, and determine how to best break them. 

Power/Weapon 2: Silvanni’s other power is related to his first. He is capable of copying powers by touching the source or the power itself. However if he doesn’t analyze the power, he not only will find it difficult to control, the chances of it rebounding and hurting him increase exponentially. Thus periods of studying are necessary. He can only take on one power at a time, and maintains the power for a little while, thus only managing to keep the power once per round.  

Power/Weapon 3:A pistol capable of transforming into a dagger. That’s it just a simple pistol dagger for when everything else fails. 

Power/Weapon 4: Kanohi Iroke, Great Mask of Allure, recovered from Hyrfon. The Iroke, unlike some masks, does not have an "active" effect, rather, it is always on and at the same level. Acting as a curse of sorts that causes varying levels of attraction to the wearer. What form this attraction takes is dependent on the person being affected, it can range from romantic feelings to a sense of deep and long lived friendship or even the type of admiration a servant may feel for his liege. Effects build over time in proximity and fade with distance and time. If the wearer can speak with and make eye contact with someone, it's effects are quickened

Appearance: Silvanni is tall and lean. He has muscles but they aren’t that well defined. His green eyes glisten with a mischievous intent and when using his power turn light blue. Silvanni’s armour is a dark purple and is relatively lightweight. Overall, while tall, Silvanni is not one who makes an impact. Most would just assume him to be a random background character. They’d be right, until now. There’s nothing really remarkable about Silvanni. 

Bio: Silvanni was born in a world full of heroes and villains. Every 3000 years a hero would be summoned to defeat the demon lord. Silvanni’s role in all this? He was shopkeeper A. Always hassled by the heroes and forced to sell his good for cheap. As one can imagine, Silvanni quickly got bored of this lifestyle, and thus when teleported to Bionifight, he was one of the few people actually looking forward to the whole thing. 

Personality/Other: If there’s one thing SIlvanni’s hates, it’s boredom. Everyone of his actions, from analyzing the opponent, to cracking dumb jokes, to even letting himself get hit, stems from a desire to relieve such boredom. Thus his outward actions can often be construed to range from a jokester, to an observer, to even an over the top fighter. At the end of the day, Silvanni is a remarkably selfish being whose only allegiance is on the side that removes his boredom, and only goals to eliminate boredom. 

Edited by Razgriz
  • Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

If you want to include a different third power, you can.

He's already a character I've established in my headcanon, so I can't really give him powers without going against my headcanon and the fact that he's not a Toa, but merely a scrapped together and upgraded Matoran, Frankentoran's monster, if you will,

It's your decision; approved for now. Make sure to check here if you decide on adding a third power, however. :P

Yay,

I honestly didn't think so many people would take after me and make Rahkshi - specifically, Corpus characters.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Cast

Species: Muaka, mutated to be bipedal.

Power/Weapon 1: Ability to turn any of his non-flesh body parts into ice. This includes claws, fangs, fur, bones, spit, etc. The hotter it is in the area, the more energy it takes to use this power.

Power/Weapon 2: A throwing axe.

Power/Weapon 3: Extremely high pain tolerance. Doesn't mean he won't get hurt, he just won't be phased by it, or possibly even immediately notice it. Does not apply to, burning, sharp, or self-inflicted pains.

Appearance: Large humanoid body, but with feline head and claws. Covered in white fur with a few light blue stripes. Wears light clothing in order to make the best of his power, while relying on his pain tolerance to protect him. Has vestigial treads on his lower back and soles of his feet.

Bio: After a Brotherhood of Makuta base was taken out by the Dark Hunter Charger, they decided they needed a way to combat him. And what better way than to equally mutate the Kane-Ra's natural enemy. Unlike his counterpart, Cast easily adapted, his original instincts melding better with his newfound intelligence. The Makuta gave him his powers in order to increase his efficiency even more. Cast never fought the opponent he was built and trained to, as he rebelled against the Brotherhood and was promptly thrown in a cell, where he remained until being summoned here.

Personality/Other: -Very proud of his pain tolerance and will do stupid things to show off if he thinks others will be impressed. -Despite having a firm grasp on the language, he'll sometimes resort to plain ol' growling to get his point and emotions across. -The treads on his feet make an odd, but pleasing sound as he walks.

Power/Weapon 1: Ability to turn any of his non-flesh body parts into ice. This includes claws, fangs, fur, bones, spit, etc. The hotter it is in the area, the more energy it takes to use this power.

Power/Weapon 3: Extremely high pain tolerance. Doesn't mean he won't get hurt, he just won't be phased by it, or possibly even immediately notice it. Does not apply to, burning, sharp, or self-inflicted pains.

Appearance: Large humanoid body, but with feline head and claws. Covered in white fur with a few light blue stripes. Wears light clothing in order to make the best of his power, while relying on his pain tolerance to protect him. Has vestigial treads on his lower back and soles of his feet.

Bio: After a Brotherhood of Makuta base was taken out by the Dark Hunter Charger, they decided they needed a way to combat him. And what better way than to equally mutate the Kane-Ra's natural enemy. Unlike his counterpart, Cast easily adapted, his original instincts melding better with his newfound intelligence. The Makuta gave him his powers in order to increase his efficiency even more. Cast never fought the opponent he was built and trained to, as he rebelled against the Brotherhood and was promptly thrown in a cell, where he remained until being summoned here.

Personality/Other: -Very proud of his pain tolerance and will do stupid things to show off if he thinks others will be impressed. -Despite having a firm grasp on the language, he'll sometimes resort to plain ol' growling to get his point and emotions across. -The treads on his feet make an odd, but pleasing sound as he walks.

What's a Muaka?

OOC: Another Rahkshi has joined the battle!

Name: Sidonas

Race: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Illusion Powers. (Shadow Kraata Level)

Power/Weapon 2: Hook. (Grappling Hook that locks into a club with hooks on it.)

Power/Weapon 3: Small Protosteel Dagger

Appearance: Primarily White, with a cyan/icy blue secondary color. Has 3 horizontal red bars on each shoulder, icy blue stripe from his head down his spine. Eyes are an icy blue color.

Bio: After an incident at the Corpus Rahkshi academy, Sidonas was stabbed with a long staff with a blade on the end. It sent him unconscious and into the infirmary. When he awoke, he woke not at Corpus, but in the arena. Now forced to fight, Sidonas must find a way to escape and survive the challenges ahead, and make it back to his inventions, his girlfriend Recoil, and the academy, in one piece.

Personality/Other: Bieng a Shadow Kraata, Sidonas is able to understand and now speak Matoran. He identifies himself as male. Sidonas prefers peace, stealth, and strategy instead of simply running into battle; though he has occasionally done those exact actions himself. Sidonas is more of a scholar and a strategist than a warrior. Though not of large strength and muscle, Sidonas is agile, fast, and courageous, he sometimes will take risks; though not often. Sidonas is quiet, calm, cool, and collective in his thoughts and actions. He never runs into any situation without a plan. To kill or take a life is always the last resort for this Rahkshi, Sidonas never strikes first, but prefers to only strike back when necessary.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Name: Damaka

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1:  Element of Fighting Spirit: A weaponized will to win, he can draw from deep reserves of his own resolve to surge himself forward beyond all other measures, heightening instinctual combat aptitude and grit. Can literally slap some spirit into you or punch away your desire to fight, and clads his words in an unspeakable iron that can either break you or or build you up like little else.

Power/Weapon 2: Dragonslayer: An immense, spiritually bound Greatsword to end all Greatswords, source of both constant misfortune and continued victory. Despite it's massive size and weight, he wields it comfortably thanks to a lifetime of living with it and needing to use it thanks to the constant misfortune it brings, absorbing all luck from him and cutting his connections with the concept, and others like it, including the red thread of fate. Interestingly, the blade seems to be especially resistant to magical and elemental effects, a sort of supernatural bypass that can shield from a bolt of lightning or indeed smash through a weaker forcefield. 

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Shirke: Mask of Spiritual Guide: Summons the ghostly form of a young girl to give whatever advice an ancient spirit can, and smugly. always on at a low level, which is represented as a wisp making a lazy orbit above his head.

Appearance: Of surprisingly average size and build, looking worn and weary, save for all but spirited sea-green eyes. Damaka's natural coloration tends toward Black, similar to the massive blade that can be found on his back when not in use. Save the eyes, the most contrasting features of his appearance are a tie between the blue-white wisp floating about him, and the White and Red scarf around his neck patterned after a rising sun.

Bio: Damaka, it seems, lives a a cursed life. From an early age, he was beset by terrible, terrible luck. In his childhood, he had a reputation as a walking disaster. Everywhere he went, misfortune followed, leading to fights, outcasting, even odd weather patterns. Farmers knew they'd have a good harvest with Damaka went to schooling without an umbrella. When he came into possession of the Dragonslayer, after having tripped and fallen into the lap of a dying, warrior finally shaking his curse of undeath, the effect was exacerbated even more, bringing bad luck both colossal and unrepentantly, monstrously petty. But throughout it all, he has persevered and fought to grow stronger, thanks to the last request the warrior gave him.

"Go, young man, and do justice."

Personality: Helpful and friendly, prone to brief bouts of understandable depressiveness but is otherwise more than willing to stay strong in the face of danger, and fight the good fight with an unbreakable will.

I don't want to necessarily say that I don't have any idea how this character is supposed to work, but...

I don't have any idea how this character is supposed to work. Would you mind elaborating?

So confession time,

I listened to some very bombastic music while creating this.

It might have bled through a little.

I give you...

BREAKER OF KARMA’S CYCLE

SWORD OF THE DEFENSELESS

THE INDOMITABLE

Name: Zangah Sentoki

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Warrior’s Resolve; Zangah’s ability is to negate any hostile powers targeted specifically upon himself. This ability is passive; so long as it is possible for it to be active, it will be. A Toa’s element will not reach him, nor will their Mask, nor will the effects of any other powered being. This ability possesses two drawbacks, however; firstly, it has permanently sealed access to his own innate element and ability to use Kanohi. Secondly, it does not extend to the area immediately around him. An Onu-Toa targeting the ground, or a Ga-Toa targeting the water will still be effective until such a time as their construct turns against him directly. A solid construct, such as an ice spike, will not be negated as its continued existence is not reliant on continued energy, nor is targeted directly against him.

Power/Weapon 2: His left hand gauntlet, crafted from protosteel, hinge at his wrist and extend from his knuckles to almost his elbow.

Power/Weapon 3: A classical long sword, with a twist; the spine conceals a gunblade with a one shot chamber in the hilt. It can be triggered with a subtle mechanism on the handle, but must be manually reloaded afterwards. It is sheathed at his right.

Appearance: Slightly taller than average for his species, Zangah cuts a heroic figure. His build is muscled, though far from muscle builder territory, and his green eyes gleam with a spirited light. One of the first things to be recognized is the well-crafted, though clearly well-used, muted crimson cape clasped around his neck. Its clasp is carefully designed to detach with excessive force, preventing an opponent from using it against him. His armor is pure silver with gunmetal highlights, notably defied by his crimson gauntlets and shoulderguards. His (powerless) Kanohi Arthron lacks the breathing apparatus commonly seen upon it, and is colored a more muted version of his armor.

Bio: Zangah hails from a world where Toa are no more. Not as they once were, at least. The Brotherhood of Makuta won its war through traditional means after the Great Cataclysm through means of lightning-fast strikes poised at the universe’s most critical points. The greatest Toa Teams fell almost instantly, the survivors forced onto the run. The Metru failed to prevent Teridax’s departure from Metru Nui, and the Mata… Simply never arrived. No one is certain whether they were defeated too quickly to be found, or if their return was sabotaged. Few care, at this point.

Within a decade the Brotherhood had conquered all major population centers and instituted their own rule. Through capture, and control, of the remaining Toa population, the Brotherhood ensured that only Toa allied with their cause could be created. Mata Nui’s greatest weapon turned to his most formidable foe.

The world, however, was not without hope. Heroes, lesser villains, beings of all kinds fled to the unknown parts of the world, the inhospitable places. Resistance movements, aided by the Order’s remnants, entrenched themselves. Guerilla tactics and strategy made the Brotherhood’s assault on these positions costly. But not impossible.

With powers of all kinds on their enemy’s side, the resistance needed an edge. And when the darkest hour seemed to have come…

It came.

Dredged up from a long forgotten ruin, the creators of whom remain unknown, they found a way to negate their enemy’s advantage… At the cost of their own powers. Any who underwent the procedure lost their ability to use their own abilities, but gained the ability to negate their foes. With this technique the counterattack began in earnest. Toa and Makuta alike found themselves unable to strike their foes, forced to fight hand to hand in a way they had not for millennia. They were pushed back farther, and farther, until they finally found their footing. But the Brotherhood’s legions were endless, and their capacity to adapt limitless. They fought back, but their advantage was not as great as it had once been.

Toa had become a word for the enemy, but a hero had arisen in their place. These warriors were not common, but they were a new symbol. An era of warriors willing to fight with their own hands to protect those under their charge.

It was this mantle that Zangah took up. His transformation granted by a dying hero, and his sacrifice of his powers of his own volition soon after, he took it upon himself to be the greatest protector he could be. He traveled to the front lines, and it was there he crafted his legend. A warrior to face down the forces of darkness, to face down the corrupted heroes. His skills in personal combat are impressive, born of years of experience and training, as he has never had an element or power to fall back on.

An indomitable protector, with unfathomable resolve.

Personality/Other: Cheerful, most of the time. One might go so far as to say dauntless. Zangah is a very friendly figure, and not one with any particular inclination to fight. Not for himself. Underneath it all, however, is a resolve stronger than any other; Zangah is a protector of the helpless, and a deep seated hatred for oppressors. His ire is not directed towards the Brotherhood or its minions specifically, his foes were long since unidentifiable by species or alignment, but to any who would strike at those weaker than them without cause. His desire is to return home, but injustice… Injustice is universal. So must be his opposition.

I've discussed it with Chro & Blade, and we feel that the first power listed is too much. It'd be fine if it were simply "increased resistance", but having total immunity to anything has been denied already and, as such, will continue to be denied.

Approved!

OOC: Another Rahkshi has joined the battle!

Name: Sidonas

Race: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Illusion Powers. (Shadow Kraata Level)

Power/Weapon 2: Hook. (Grappling Hook that locks into a club with hooks on it.)

Power/Weapon 3: Small Protosteel Dagger

Appearance: Primarily White, with a cyan/icy blue secondary color. Has 3 horizontal red bars on each shoulder, icy blue stripe from his head down his spine. Eyes are an icy blue color.

Bio: After an incident at the Corpus Rahkshi academy, Sidonas was stabbed with a long staff with a blade on the end. It sent him unconscious and into the infirmary. When he awoke, he woke not at Corpus, but in the arena. Now forced to fight, Sidonas must find a way to escape and survive the challenges ahead, and make it back to his inventions, his girlfriend Recoil, and the academy, in one piece.

Personality/Other: Bieng a Shadow Kraata, Sidonas is able to understand and now speak Matoran. He identifies himself as male. Sidonas prefers peace, stealth, and strategy instead of simply running into battle; though he has occasionally done those exact actions himself. Sidonas is more of a scholar and a strategist than a warrior. Though not of large strength and muscle, Sidonas is agile, fast, and courageous, he sometimes will take risks; though not often. Sidonas is quiet, calm, cool, and collective in his thoughts and actions. He never runs into any situation without a plan. To kill or take a life is always the last resort for this Rahkshi, Sidonas never strikes first, but prefers to only strike back when necessary.

While I have to say that I'm really glad so many people want to play this RPG, I am wondering if bringing over all of these characters from Corpus Rahkshi is necessary. Close to half of the characters in the game (maybe more) seem like they're originating from that RPG in both design and story.

You're approved, but as a notice to everyone... it would be nice to see a little more variety than just "let's put another Rahkshi from another RPG that's running in here". 

You're approved, but as a notice to everyone... it would be nice to see a little more variety than just "let's put another Rahkshi from another RPG that's running in here". 

I claim responsibility for this; I started it with Xara. To be fair, the only reason I chose to add her was because her character - a living weapon who loves fighting and delights in hurting others - seemed perfectly suited to this RPG.

I didn't realise that so many others would do the same as I did....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To be perfectly honest, I don't really see how it's too much. Zangah, in effect, is a normal. He has no offensive powers, nor the ability to affect his environment. His sole ability is to nullify direct effect from others. It isn't transferable, it isn't extendable to others, and it protects solely his own body. He can't guard against someone opening a chasm in the earth, or using currents in water to keep him down. A lightning strike to a conductive item he's touching won't be stopped, nor would a Le-Toa conjuring a twister near him. 

In essence, he's a normal who can force others to attack him through more mundane means. Less than that, actually; he's a normal who can prevent others from directly attacking via anything other than mundane means. It isn't area of effect, either; it's solely a personal protection.

Would you mind, perhaps, explaining? I cannot envision a scenario where someone would be so devastated by a lack of magical means that they are unable to either improvise less direct methods, or simply do things the old fashioned way. 

If anything, making it a weaker defense puts him below the power tier. I mean, we have Tier 6 Rahkshi running around. Even without the extra goodies being Tier 6 provides, their power competence is incredible.

EDIT: Well, I can think of one scenario. But that was not only self induced, she could still hit him with a big heavy book. :P

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That's why I've suggested Melding Universe Rahkshi, cuz' I'm more than curious to see how that would turn out interaction-wise. I should make a topic about this in a Bionicle discussion or something because I want a list of Melding Rahkshi Powers.

Courage (Opposite of Fear), Faith (Opposite of Fragmentation/Shattering), Purity (Opposite of Poison), Creation (Opposite of Disintegration), along with Telekinesis and Light are some ideas to use for Melding Universe Rahkshi that I haven't used.

Something to note would be that Faith would be green and Purity would be blue as a color scheme though.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

It's the bandwagon effect

One person does it, everybody follows suit

I know I'm not really in a position to judge, since not just one, but both of my characters are imports, but I'd like to support iBrow's sentiment. It would be nice to see characters from an original setting (like Jorth, Ezezko), or at the very least, more species variety.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

I think the real solution to this Kraata infestation is an arena that is just, constant, blindingly bright light. That or Rust Monsters, ripped right out of D&D, which I would prefer not to see because they would kill Xaeraz, too =p

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

A Young Man with essentially the Element of Courage who uses it to fuel a few stat boosts, a power-nullifying Sword, and a smarmy spirit guide who's probably about as useful as a mack truck in a china shop

help at all?

It does indeed.

As far as the sword, the same thing; increased resistance is fine, but total immunity is not. That said, you've also written in several disadvantages to wielding the sword, so as long as those stay in play I'll say that it's approved.

---

@Krayzikk: I'll respond properly tomorrow. I need sleep right now