Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

You need to. A very inmportant thing happened.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17210-bionifight-infinite/page-25?do=findComment&comment=860620

Read and be enlightened.

Might as well read... I'm already at page 24.

E: Nope, I just skipped to all of the Kat and Xara posts...

Edited by Shadow_Ignited
  • Upvote 1

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: so b9...did prose get hit by the Rhotuka?

Meanwhile, across the battlefield, the shadow rhotuka, empowered by People's own help, did indeed strike the rahkshi of light, engulfing both it and its restraints in scorching shadows.

I think it is safe to say that the answer is yes.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And also, how would Kale know that I was giving his light being more energy, since he doesn't come from the Melding Universe at most should've guess that Prose was a Hunger Rahkshi and was trying to take away your energy.

Because Kale is controlling and feeding energy into the construct, he would notice if it suddenly had more energy than what he was putting in it.

Also, the chains only exploded after the rhotuka impacted. Otherwise Kale would have had no reason to set them off like that. A blast that Prose seems remarkably unharmed by considering the light was wrapped around him when it detonated.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I know you said it hurt, but it seemed more of the "Oof, I got the wind knocked out of me" kind of hurt. Which just seems rather far on the low side considering the kind of contact at the time.

Bloody 9: It was a rapidly growing sphere, not shards. I thought about shards or spikes but decided that would be a little too complicated for something that only took a second or two to happen.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

But you wrote solid light. That looks more like making an expanding explosion of solid stone rather than stone shards (What I wrote) flying out everywhere or an exploding fireball (Regular light exploding). Unless of course, that was what you were going for.

Edited by Bloody Nine

It might be solid, but just random shards of light don't have a lot of mass to them. The idea was kinetic energy rather than slice-and-dice.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alright, so

Could I get a list of which fighters have been KO'd (and who KO'd them) since A.D. was eliminated? I saw a few this morning but don't have the time to go back and pick through the topic. I know that  Vagust just KO'd Hound, but am otherwise out of the loop at the moment.

I'll try to have an Artorre/Elittra IC up ASAP.

It's not exactly a huge sphere. It was mostly running off the fact that the construct was right next your guy when Kale lost sight of it and he pretty much set it off right away.

Probably even looked like the rhotuka set it off.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alright, so

Could I get a list of which fighters have been KO'd (and who KO'd them) since A.D. was eliminated? I saw a few this morning but don't have the time to go back and pick through the topic. I know that Vagust just KO'd Hound, but am otherwise out of the loop at the moment.

Wait what

What have I missed

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Alright, so

Could I get a list of which fighters have been KO'd (and who KO'd them) since A.D. was eliminated? I saw a few this morning but don't have the time to go back and pick through the topic. I know that Vagust just KO'd Hound, but am otherwise out of the loop at the moment.

Wait what

What have I missed

Pretty sure I read that it happened? Might've misread.

Current KO's:

Olari - 1 (KO'd Green)

Xara - 3 (KO'd Ferronox, A.D. & Kat)*

Zephyr - 1 (KO'd Buzz)

Kat - 1 (KO'd Sidonas)

Vagust - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Hound)*

Elittra - 1 (KO'd A.D.)*

Kotak - 1 (KO'd Halmos)

*Xara, Vagust & Elittra were all given credit for the KO of A.D. last night since all three had been attacking him, and he was eliminated thanks to a critical hit from the Enforcer. It was either that or the elimination not counting as a point for anyone at all; the parties involved agreed to all three fighters earning a point for it.

LET ME KNOW IF I'VE MISSED ANY KOs

Edited by Lucina

Yo, ghidora? From your latest post, it seems you're not entirely aware of how the current scene is set up, I'll lay it out as I see it for ya so that you can adjust things as needed.

Daltrahk and Zakaro are in close quarters on a ledge quite a bit below where the dragon-fighting group and a majority of the other fighters are, with Daltrahk backed up against an earthen pillar which Zakaro's sword is currently stabbed into after Dalt deflected it from the hit. Zakaro's using his Strength power and is attempting to both grab onto and then hold still the arm that has the Magma Gear on it while his right arm is punching towards Dalt's jaw. 

Any questions?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Just a heads up: Internet is being so slow I only can occasionally get to the "reply" box, and the pages rarely fully load.

I have no idea why the internet is being so awful but I'm somewhat out of commission, at least until/if it goes back to normal speed.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Nope, I just skipped to all of the Kat and Xara posts...

Good.... :D

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Current KO's:

Olari - 1 (KO'd Green)

Xara - 3 (KO'd Ferronox, A.D. & Kat)*

Zephyr - 1 (KO'd Buzz)

Kat - 1 (KO'd Sidonas)

Vagust - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Hound)*

Elittra - 1 (KO'd A.D.)*

Kotak - 1 (KO'd Halmos)

*Xara, Vagust & Elittra were all given credit for the KO of A.D. last night since all three had been attacking him, and he was eliminated thanks to a critical hit from the Enforcer. It was either that or the elimination not counting as a point for anyone at all; the parties involved agreed to all three fighters earning a point for it.

LET ME KNOW IF I'VE MISSED ANY KOs

In addition, I'm keeping a list in the round one intro post.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Just a heads up: Internet is being so slow I only can occasionally get to the "reply" box, and the pages rarely fully load.

I have no idea why the internet is being so awful but I'm somewhat out of commission, at least until/if it goes back to normal speed.

internet is no longer stupid so i'm back

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Why not simply upload them to another site like Brickshelf or Imgur then post the urls here?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So...I'm pretty much invisible in both Corpus Rahkshi and this one.

Anyone needed someone pacified?

I think the reason you're invisible is because no one wants to take on the fightbots who A: pointlessly throw snowballs and B: have the power to make people not want to be violent.

The whole point of this game is to battle, after all, and your guys aren't really doing that.

Edited by Roman Torchwick