Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

So are all of the prisoners currently in the games at the moment?

If so, Sal was missed from the list as well.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So are all of the prisoners currently in the games at the moment?

If so, Sal was missed from the list as well.

asdhjashj

this is why i am bad at lists. I'll put him in, yeah. All fighters are indeed in.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hey Tex, I think this might have been missed: 

IC: Dayeth - Castle Fo Kuru.

She nodded. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, okay. Fair enough. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Cool. Thanks.

I'll write up a post for her soon.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sal will make him regret it, I have no doubt. 

Sal will probably be doing a lot of things, most of them disturbing.

While she can't kill the other prisoners outright, nobody ever said anything about her not being able to make them wish she did. I forsee a fair amount of crippling injuries in the near future. :P

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'm seriously considering adopting a Psycho, but I've already got a lot of characters, and I'm not even sure if I could do justice to one of your creations, or which of the Psycho's would be best for me to work with.

Any suggestions/recommendations? 

A coin only has two sides. 

I would claim one of the Psycho Rangers, but I usually prefer making my own characters, and besides, I've got another one of My own I'll submit soon.

And assuming the Bionifighters don't launch a massive attack against the V.S and free all the Prisoners, I'm pretty sure Drudd and this new one will only last until the end of this arc.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Name : Psycho Green

Species : Villain

Factions : Cultist of Death

Weapon/Power 1 : Her voice is capable of corrupting plant and animal life, cause death and disease or a frenzy of madness respectively

Weapon/Power 2 : Power backlash. Using powers against Green causes varying degrees of pain in the user, prolonged usage begins to see their power continence degrade

Weapon/Power 3 : A cruelly spiked macuahuitl that is almost incapable of producing a clean and manageable wound

Appearance : Short disarmingly girly girlish and deceptively innocent. Wears mottled forest camo armor decorated with foliage and a nice cap, almost like some bizarre ghillie suit

Bio : The only Psycho Ranger to survive the arc, Maccha Green being canonically underage left the studio unable to kill a similarly underaged bad guy off, even if she was really bad. She was put in prison and had a famously bad attitude in later episodes due to her actress being paid scale for further appearances and cameos

Personality : A sociopathic kid on the metaphorical anthill of the world, usually found using a magnifying glass to burn the ants

Hey T, can I have this one? 

Name : Psycho Red

Species: Villain (Anti-Hero?)

Faction : Cultist of Plague

Weapon/Power 1 : Berserker Flame. Psycho Red can create extremely hot and destructive flames with a sentient sadistic streak, but, he has zero control over them. Usage of these powers is a double edged sword, just as likely to harm as help him

Weapon/Power 2 : Dragoon Leap. Curiously similar to a certain video game class, Psycho Red has the ability to leap several dozen meters vertically and/or horizontally, with the required secondary power that he is not harmed by landing from these jumps. Falling still harms him

Weapon/Power 3 : Gae Jikan. A cursed lance with a clockwork motif. Once per day, Red can activate it's latent time powers to fast forward time in his local area by ten seconds, skipping the effects of any actions during that time, those outside the effect's range of approximately five meters will perceive him as teleporting to where he ends up being at the end of the fast forward

Appearance : Armor the color of tarnished bronze and old burnt brick, ruggedly badboy handsome

Bio : The first of the Psycho Rangers with screen time, he was the one to impale Mord Naught the Grandiloquent after the team's creation, sealing his designation as the show's baddest bad so far. However, due to his immense popularity with female fans he was given a redemption arc that saw his sacrifice for the goal of defeating the bigger bad of the season, a cosmic pirate seeking a powerful lost artifact. Even several arcs later, he still ranks extremely high on the character popularity polls

Personality : Noble demon. Also has a very soft spot for Sairaus and cute animals

Could I have Red please?

Hyper... Build... KNUCKLE!!

wait. this isn't Build Fighters.

Anyway, so, we came to a decision on the situation in the Containment Center.

Ismekne has a broken arm, and a concussion that has temporarily sealed her electricity powers. Due to the situation, she will be sent to Muaka's Den.

Hive's actual right arm is damaged.

Ismekne's punishment, is for godmoding. Hive's is for counter-godmoding.

• Upvote 1

Hive's actual right arm is damaged.

Okay, I'm fine with this. 

Hive's is for counter-godmoding.

Not so fine with this. 

Would it be possible for you to elaborate on which specific actions of mine constitute godmodding? I did my best to make my responses to Ismekne's ridiculousness both realistic and reasonable, as best I could under the circumstances. 

Would it be possible for you to elaborate on which specific actions of mine constitute godmodding? I did my best to make my responses to Ismekne's ridiculousness both realistic and reasonable, as best I could under the circumstances. 

Basically, that hit negation thingy back when Is tried to use electricity to fry the circuits.

It was ridiculous, yeah, but that's when the fight should have admittedly paused for a moment to address it. =P It was basically the auto-dodge.

Basically, that hit negation thingy back when Is tried to use electricity to fry the circuits.

I asked in the Skype chat if Ismekne's actions qualified as an illegal attack, which Ehks confirmed it was. 

[31/05/2015 11:56:54 AM] BZP Locus: Hm.... Ismekne is trying to take control of the electricity inside Hive's body.... doesn't that fall under the same NOPE ruling as water/iron/air users trying to control their element inside other beings?
[31/05/2015 11:57:36 AM] Vincent Lew: Yeah
[31/05/2015 11:57:39 AM] Ehksidian: yes.
[31/05/2015 11:57:42 AM] Vincent Lew: #autohit

In her following post, fishers seemingly accepted this:

OOC: Welp, she would try that first, anyway. 

And didn't bring it up again until her recent attack post against me. 

It was ridiculous, yeah, but that's when the fight should have admittedly paused for a moment to address it. =P It was basically the auto-dodge.

I might add that, on previous occasions that these sorts of issues have cropped up, fishers has exhibited a tendency to continue posting IC, regardless of ongoing OOC discussions, hence why I put my explanation for Hive's being unaffected in my actual post, rather than here in the discussion topic. 

That said, I'll accept Hive's "punishment" (although I'm somewhat confused as to how I'm going to explain his receiving that injury IC), and would like to move on with posting.

Which brings me to a question Click raised over Skype: where are we meant to be picking up from? As Ismekne is being carried out? Before? After? Etc. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Okay, so, looks like there was a mistake made, especially given the stuff pointed out. My fault for not triple checking everything...

There was one instance of Hive being iffy with the water, but that's not nearly severe enough to warrant this; we'll discuss things when you're around more.

Though, as a note about that ignoring stuff, to everyone:

If someone has issue with something in your post, keep an open mind, and calmly discuss it before continuing onward, especially if there hasn't been a response. If someone hasn't replied about something, it's very possible there's a reason for that between either being busy, having a concern, or just plain missing something.

• Upvote 1

Is there anyone in the Sota Games who doesn't have an opponent yet?

If so, Sal would like a word with you.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'm not going to take outright bullying. I already said that, and I'll say it again. 

I accept the staff's solution regarding my character. While I did not g-mod anything (at worst, I had Ismekne attempt an an attack that she could not do), I would rather not waste a bunch of time arguing against it, since it is possible that the characters below would capture Ismekne while she is unconscious. 

How long will the "temporary" electricity powers sealing last? The duration is helpful for me to come up with the proper IC excuse/inaccurate character theory. The most accurate thing would be that it would accompany the concussion symptoms, and would need a considerable length of time or medical treatment to resolve, but just curious. 

While I did not g-mod anything (at worst, I had Ismekne attempt an an attack that she could not do)

That is god-moding. You tried to auto-hit a robot that depends on electricity for life, at its very brain, with a debilitating attack. That is the very definition of god-moding.

Further, you kind of downplayed the effects of attacks that you had hit; while Nato did the same thing with the water attack, you've done it a lot more often, and a lot worse. Being used to sleep-deprivision doesn't make someone any more immune to the effects of it, something I know from personal experience. It also doesn't eliminate fatigue.

There's also the fact that you've downplayed how much pain Is should be in currently. She has at least one broken shoulder, and is trying to one-hand-wield a two-handed weapon, while trying to smash through a steel plated ceiling while being fatigued from everything, and I still say should be drained of a good portion of her elemental energy.

The most accurate thing would be that it would accompany the concussion symptoms, and would need a considerable length of time or medical treatment to resolve, but just curious.

That is exactly what is going on right now, my apologies if I forgot to include the connection between the two.

• Upvote 3

There was one instance of Hive being iffy with the water, but that's not nearly severe enough to warrant this; we'll discuss things when you're around more.

Just to clarify: was the post in question before or after the point where we'd all agreed that Ismekne should have pretty much exhausted her elemental energy reserves? 

She has at least one broken shoulder, and is trying to one-hand-wield a two-handed weapon, while trying to smash through a steel plated ceiling 

What? Where did you get the idea that Ismekne's warhammer is a two-handed weapon? I've been using it as a one-handed weapon for almost every fight she has been in. You needed to speak up on this subject looong before now. 

And a steel-plated ceiling? That's an exaggeration. This is a hospital, not a prison. Most of those type ceilings are made of particle board or plywood.

Further, you kind of downplayed the effects of attacks that you had hit; while Nato did the same thing with the water attack, you've done it a lot more often, and a lot worse.

I already explained why those attacks were auto-hits. Shooting a grenade at someone and claiming that any character's efforts to dodge the attack won't work is more of an auto-hit than what I did. 

Now, granted, I should have done a better job of putting my foot down. But I really don't like lowering myself to the level of my attacker. 

Just to clarify: was the post in question before or after the point where we'd all agreed that Ismekne should have pretty much exhausted her elemental energy reserves? 

Before. 

She has at least one broken shoulder, and is trying to one-hand-wield a two-handed weapon, while trying to smash through a steel plated ceiling 

What? Where did you get the idea that Ismekne's warhammer is a two-handed weapon? I've been using it as a one-handed weapon for almost every fight she has been in. You needed to speak up on this subject looong before now. 

And a steel-plated ceiling? That's an exaggeration. This is a hospital, not a prison. Most of those type ceilings are made of particle board or plywood.

Further, you kind of downplayed the effects of attacks that you had hit; while Nato did the same thing with the water attack, you've done it a lot more often, and a lot worse.

I already explained why those attacks were auto-hits. Shooting a grenade at someone and claiming that any character's efforts to dodge the attack won't work is more of an auto-hit than what I did. 

Now, granted, I should have done a better job of putting my foot down. But I really don't like lowering myself to the level of my attacker. 

How large is the two-headed warhammer?

A steel-plated ceiling for the hospital of a Cult that makes it their everyday job to kill universes does not sound out of the question to me.

Any auto-hit is still an auto-hit, fishers. It is not something to be justified; it is something to learn from so that the same mistake is not made in the future.