Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Ouch.

Now Sal and Amorigiahna are back to being friendless.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And now we're retreating.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Someone drunker than Terry.

This is news. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wasn't aware we had any real hard-drinking characters. 

Terry isn't a hard drinker, though. He's not drunk, just aussie. 

Ravyn was holed up in the Knowledge Sector with a bottle until Dartakh drank it on him.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Currently debating about whether or not to resume posting as Ravyn and Sal, and considering the possibility of having Tarsus leave the facility to begin his search for a good death. Expecting to make a final decision within a few days.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: The Master

Species: Unknown

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Golden throne: A large metal seat triple the size of The Master, it can fly around at very slow speeds. However, it is The Master's life support system, and while extremely durable, he can barely survive without it.

Power/Weapon 2: Telekinesis: Can move objects around and use them. One object at a time.

Power/Weapon 3: Construct: Using his mind power, The Master can create any object he thinks of, with all the effects of the real thing, as long as it keeps a form(no liquids, firearms, explosives). It has limits, as the item cannot be bigger than the throne, and it cannot go very far away. He also cannot construct a living entity.

Appearance: Color scheme of mostly gold, some red, some blue, some black, with a powerless golden Mask of Creation. Throne is completely rounded underneath, no legs. The Master's actual form is very spindly, and he has no legs.

Bio: The Master had sought a long time to defeat the evil of his land, before being brutally defeated by the forces of darkness. As his last chance, he crawled to the Mask Of Creation and created his golden throne, and destroyed the forces of darkness with stunning array, but not before the power in the Mask was minimized incredibly. He was then displayed as the hero of the universe, before an unknown force puled him into a separate dimension filled with nightmares. He was pulled again from this to find himself in Bionifight.

Personality/Other: He is male. His long history of trauma and experience has made him shy, but has not hindered him in combat. His main weakness rests on a caring heart, leading him to help people in need instead of fighting. He is also attracted to honey.

And you kids thought I was dead.

No more than any solid element. It's pretty much just making shapes out of telekinetic energy.

If anything I would say that the character is underpowered.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

No more than any solid element. It's pretty much just making shapes out of telekinetic energy.

If anything I would say that the character is underpowered.

I think that kind of depends on what "has the effects of the real thing" includes. Because it sounds from that he could create powered Kanohi/Kanoka, enhanced weaponry (sure he can't do firearms, but who needs to if you can manifest a sword that can spit actual fire), an army of robotic minions (it says his telekinesis only works one thing at a time, not the creation thing) or some sort of deus ex machina device ("lucky I happened to know of a magic rock that absorbed elemental energies thus rendering those incoming attacks useless!")

It seems a bit more advanced than what is basically a Green Lantern power

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think that kind of depends on what "has the effects of the real thing" includes. Because it sounds from that he could create powered Kanohi/Kanoka, enhanced weaponry (sure he can't do firearms, but who needs to if you can manifest a sword that can spit actual fire), an army of robotic minions (it says his telekinesis only works one thing at a time, not the creation thing) or some sort of deus ex machina device ("lucky I happened to know of a magic rock that absorbed elemental energies thus rendering those incoming attacks useless!")

It seems a bit more advanced than what is basically a Green Lantern power

A sword that spits fire wouldn't work, buecause fire doesn't hold a shape. As far as I can tell, the entire object's form has to be static, or else a firearm would work.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Yeah... It does seem to have a lot of potential for bypassing the three power slots rule...

Teh Emprah is here!!! Does he have a text to speech device?

No, that would be totally heretical.  :none:  (but yes, I get that reference :happydance: )

Just to let everyone who's interested know, I'll probs be making a new character for this (and scrapping my old one), so stay tuned.  ;) 

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

Decided to start posting again.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Thanks, but to be fair, I never really left; I just haven't been posting since... wow, 6/19? Really?

Huh. I guess time flew by faster than I thought.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

A sword that spits fire wouldn't work, buecause fire doesn't hold a shape. As far as I can tell, the entire object's form has to be static, or else a firearm would work.

Same reason he can't just summon Teridax. The item will contain all of the physical properties, but normally can't move without being wielded or hefted, and has no moving parts.

Summon a car? sure, but the car won't be able to do anything but be heavy. Summon a sword? sure, it's just going to be sharp. Summon a cat? expect the cat to be a statue.

Nothing living or moving can take those properties with it in its construct form.