BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dayeth.

"You don't happen to know the way to the medical bay?" Dayeth asked hopefully. She was well aware of the blood dripping from her wounded arm onto the ground, and she was starting to get a little dizzy from the blood loss. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dayeth.

This wasn't her first time being healed by a Rahkshi, but it had always felt weird to her. The torn flesh knitting itself back together, the leaking blood being drawn back into her veins, the shattered bones splicing themselves back together.

Her arm crawled and itched and screamed and she did her best to ignore it until the pain and tingling finally stopped. 

When she spoke she was breathless, exhausted. "Thanks." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

Artorre stepped off of the last stair, having arrived at the lower hall. "Let's be rebels," he said over his shoulder. "We're going... counter-clockwise!"

And at that, he took a dramatic right turn, scanning the walls for signs of a tunnel.

• Upvote 1

IC: "Well...thats sort of how it goes."

Jorth looked aimlessly around, "Want to get something to eat?"

IC: "So you could tell me how likely it is that I will be returned home at any point during this contest?" Olari asked, "If I help to collect enough of these gems, for instance, could I be delivered back to my proper place and time before the contest ends?"

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways)

Zakaro was enjoying himself. Sure, there had been some bumps, but overall he was enjoying things. 

He let himself drop back to the tail of the group, noting who he knew and who he didn't. Artorre he probably knew the best, with Lekona and Olari just behind. He couldn't say that he really knew Elittra, though she did seem vaguely familiar. Perhaps they had been in the tournament together, or maybe he had just seen one of her battles in the Knowledge Sector. 

Increasing his pace once more to rejoin the majority of the group, Zakaro happened to hear Olari's latest question and tossed in his two cents.

"I can say that I haven't particularly heard of such an occurrence," the purple-masked Toa said, "Though it's certainly possible that it's happened when I wasn't around and the staff just hushed it up. At the very least, though, there's a trend that those who find Gems and generally help the staff are more likely to return home."

He didn't think it would be prudent to mention that trend didn't include the fighters who died, or rather 'went missing,' while on a Gem hunt.  

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Velix:

Velix got up from his chair, stretching. He had been watching videos of the previous round for at least an hour, and had gotten bored. He remembered that most of the tournements he had been  in had some kind of useful treasure that had to be looked for. He had even participated in a hunt for one of them once, but his team turned back once they encountered a rock golem. Velix walked off towards the food section, hoping to find someone that knew what this tournaments' treasure was.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-IC:-

Hound had been focusing on the armored being the moment he began to draw near; the impressive suit of Gothic plate restricted his ability to discern likely intention through body language (although Hound wasn't sure if the same principles of emotion and physiology that reigned supreme in his universe even applied to the armor's wearer). As such, Hound feigned ignorance and obliviousness until the being directly addressed him, revealing a refreshing politeness that rivaled his own.

"Certainly," the smallest hint of a smile played on Hound's lips, but he otherwise remained perfectly dispassionate. "From what I can discern, we are participants in a massive combat tournament, selected from several different worlds and with little apparent rhyme or reason. A punishment system is in place; for every moment of insubordination, it seems that one grows closer to death-"

Hound paused, happily interrupted by the calling of his name. A normal being would have most likely missed the worrd in the noise of the food court, but he had already been analysing why the speaker's footsteps sounded so familiar. Prefacing his movement with a polite smile at Sudrec, Hound turned and waved to Viitka, gesturing that he would enjoy her company. "That is Viitka," he explained to the armored newcomer, "Unless she has changed her mind after our last conversation, we are allies. After the previous round of combat, it seems highly likely that friendship and co-operation will be paramount for success."  

pNNgXax.jpg

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

Elittra frowned. "The Toa is correct... although now that you mention it, I don't recall them announcing the win conditions of the tournament this time around. It must have just been an error on their end, I suppose...."

GM IC: THE QUEEN - TUNNELS

The Queen expanded her mind outwards, mentally poking and prodding at the creature's dead husk of a mind.

It is strange, she commented. Something crushed this creatures mind long ago, and yet I do not sense their presence....

She pushed farther, determined to find the source.

Seconds later, it appeared that the source found her. Every member of the crew felt a new presence - far more alien and suffocating than the Queen's - filling their minds, easily flipping through various memories of the quest members as though they were pictures in a book. Even the Queen was affected, taken off guard by the intrusion; before she could muster up a defense, the presence spoke.

You seek that  which would bestow upon you powers that many do not even dare to dream about. You are fools. But... you have piqued my curiosity. You shall pay for your crimes eventually... but for now, I shall let you go free. 

Do take care.

And with that, the presence vanished - and the appendages held down by Lytrel suddenly fell limp, all life vanishing from them. The Queen shuddered before speaking once more.

Nocton... use your powers and advance. The Infinite Gem that the creature was guarding should be straight ahead - you are the only one who can see in this tunnel. It is yours to claim. If I am correct, it... shall grant you control over silence.

• Upvote 3

IC Ezezko

Urgh.

How many pseudo-alien, pseudo-deities were going to go rooting around in your head through the course of this bloody tournament? It seemed that whatever thing had just assaulted/spoken with your group had left. Leaving the silence and darkness to defend the gem of silence.

Hhm, you pondered. Defend.

Your Uah glowed, throwing it's effect into the dark silence shrouding the path ahead, if this gem was indeed using those two concepts as a defense, your mask would weaken those defenses.

...but close to it

IC Nocton: 

Nocton let the shadows he had been suppressing to return, blocking almost all sight out in the tunnel. Sensing the gem through the disturbances in the shadow, Nocton advanced towards it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xaeraz cried out, or tried to, and scrambled back towards the Queen, his brain firing off a thousand signals a second as the alien presence rifled through a millennium of memories, dragging painful experiences he had tried to hide to the surface. He managed to crawl back to his feet and return to the Queen, breathing heavily in a state of near panic. He swallowed and glanced down at her, worry plastered across his broken mask.

"H-how much of that did you see?" He thought at her, anxiety evident even in his thoughts.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Panic was once more slipping into her mind unbidden. She was sitting right against the Queen, but she couldn't help her breath bursting from her in ragged gasps.

It was worse than blindness. It was complete disconnect from the world around her. She was only conscious of the floor beneath her and the Queen's solid grip. And the pain. It was so easy to imagine the blood seeping down her legs was the grasp of fresh tentacles, ready to drag her into the void. She couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she couldn't run.

The omenous voice breaking into her mind didn't help matters.

Edited by Click

GM IC - THE HOST - UPPER HALLWAYS

The Host decided that the fighters had probably calmed down by this point.

He elected to go for a walk in the hallways to greet the new arrivals.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Sudrec

"Without rhyme or reason..."

Sudrec took note of the Toa-like being that approached them, frowning under his visor.

Toa, Toa, everywhere... I'll have to check to see if they're following their directive... Though considering this is probably not the inside of the GSR, the fact that they're here at all is disconcerting.

"Did you say something about other worlds? I knew my brethren were entertaining the possibility of alternate universes existing when we we discovered that Artakha had created the Kanohi Olmak, but we never got to test it, the Great Spirit Robot departing Spherus Magna before we could do so. Or by other worlds, do youean other planets in the Solis Magna system?"

~{ IC: Evix  - A Corridor in the Lower Level }~

"...elcome to Bionifight..."

"...ll that matters is what you are here to do..."                                                            "...to fight..."

-          -         -        -       -      -     -    -   -  - - -  -   -    -     -      -       -        -         -          -

"...ime is drawing ne..."                        "...hope you're all exci..."

-          -         -        -       -      -     -    -   -  - - -  -   -    -     -      -       -        -         -          -

"...Three!..."

"...Two!..."

"...One!..."

"FIGHT!"

Evix suddenly regained consciousness, startled at the things he had just... heard? dreamed? The voices seemed too real...

The first thing he noticed was that he was stiff and ached all over, especially his spine. The second thing he noticed was that his face was planted squarely against a wall and that his back was arched in a most uncomfortable position. Quickly getting up after realizing his rather embarrassing predicament, he stood up in what seemed to be a corridor. He retrieved his three Shredder Orbs from a small pouch he carried, careful not scrape himself against their extremely course surfaces, and placed them into a slow orbit around himself using his gravity powers, as he was accustomed to.

"Were am I? Who were those voices I heard?"

Yet somehow, he felt he had known the answers to these questions for sometime now... but how? This place seemed... familiar somehow. He felt he had a purpose here, and that was to fight. At this thought, a slow smile crept across his mask.

Puzzled as to where he was in this "facility", he started walking down the corridor, wondering what he might come across.

Edited by Kuurai
  • Upvote 1

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

IC: Dartakh (Hallways)

Aha, that person looks like the Tall Cloak Guy! I shout "Wait, you bugger, I need to talk with you!" and walk after him. I hope he won't disappear like he did last time, although now there are no murderous Matoran or flying gems to distract him so that's unlikely to happen.

OoC: Talking to the Host

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

-==GEM OF ???==-

The footprints were still there, but there was something off about everything.

And then the walls began to explode.

Unless Werl and Tahnok reacted quickly, a blast from further down the tunnel, which initially aimed just for the walls, was aiming at them themselves. And considering the fact that the blasts fragmented the walls, it was suffice to say that getting hit would likely be very bad.

-IC:-

"Toa? Agori?" Hound had never heard the terms used before. He could easily infer that they were species, and that by "lots and lots of", Sudrec was most likely referring to the biomechanical beings that could control and generate energy; however, he had no idea what this beings did, or where capable of. Hound thought it wise to see what explanation the armoured stranger would give.

pNNgXax.jpg

GM IC: SHOPKEEPER - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

The Shopkeeper was just standing to return to his pizza shop when another fighter popped up next to him; Feli Gemshimmer, if he was recalling the handout all facility staff had been given correctly.

"What 'appened 'ere? Well, ain't that the question o' the day," he said, chortling as he pointed to the hole in the roof. "Some saps fell through the ceilin' with a gem; bunch o' fighters scramblin' over each other tryin' ta get it. Oh, an' I guess the 'ost kinda executed one of 'em fighter who thought attackin' 'im was a brilliant idea. You're new 'ere, right? One of the new arrivals an' all that."

IC: Sudrec

"Uh... Agori are the most populous species of Spherus Magna - my homeworld. They're pretty short - maybe about 0.7-1.0 bio tall - and mostly organic, though my brethren did give the opportunity to some of them to upgrade themselves with cybernetic implants."

"Toa... While technically they're alive, they were more designed as cyborg drones. They're roughly 85% robotic and 15% organic, so they're more machine than living creature. We based them on our own species, but imbued them with the powers of the Element Lords, as well as ten other elemental powers. They were designed a limited intelligence purposed for protecting the Matoran - the drone equivalent of Agori - and helping to maintain the Great Spirit Robot as it fulfulled it's own mission."

IC: Donrioda

Donrioda looked at the Shopkeeper, and back to the pile of rubble. "Wait...you're saying someone was executed there?" She asked, looking at the pile in disbelief. Sure, people died, but someone being executed? By the Host?

What did they do?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Commercial Sector)

She nodded. Hearing that a fighter had been slain by the Host was quite distressing, and the cause for the roof's collapse was just bizarre. "I just arrived here", she decided to mention instead of asking the questions she wanted to ask, because the Matoran seemed to have something to say in response.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Ismekne - Lower Hallway): To the fighter's considerable relief, the tunnel began to curve in a more positive direction. Over the clanking of her armored feet on the ground, she heard voices up ahead. 

OOC: That's Artorre's group. Don't worry - the chances of her joining that team are slim. 

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

Artorre smiled brightly as a stranger's form emerged from the slow curve of the hallway. "Hello, there!" He called, when Ismekne had come within earshot. "Any luck?" He was, of course, referring to gems; Folks didn't have much reason to be wandering around the lower hallway in-between rounds, other than looking for caves.

OOC: Just got approved for Bionifight Infinite and I have no idea what I'm doing, so a few mistakes will be made. Also open for interaction.

IC (As Fulmen) (Commercial sector): "This is it. I'm officially a player in this game." Said the toa of lightning as he straightened his Sanok. "My first priority should be training. Let's hope I don't run into unnecessary fights..." The sand blue warrior walked past the concession stands selling all kinds of merchandise. "I wish there were shops selling functional weapons and kanohi here... A lightstone rifle or a kanohi Elda would come in handy." Fulmen stepped into the training sector. "Now, I need some kind of opponent, are there any training dummies or a robot that contains the moves of previous combatants?" The toa stood around at the entrance, looking for a partner to spar with. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.