BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: Sorry, got tired of waiting :P

~{ IC: Evix }~

Evix slowly opened his eyes. Wait, had he been... sleeping?... standing up?! He noticed his Shedd Orbs had fallen out of orbit and had made quite noticeable craters in the floor around him. "Oops..." Evix said as he returned them to orbit.

The Toa he had asked to train with still seemed to be looking around, and seeing as there was a lack of response, strangely, he left the area to explore the facility more and gather information.

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

IC: Virse - Comfort Sector to Commercial Sector

One minute, she was staggering through the harsh sand of the Bara-Magna deserts, her armor nearly glowing with heat...

The next, she was in cool darkness. The contrast was startling to say the least, but she didn't have time to ponder on her circumstances. Her first thought was a sudden sandstorm, but she could not feel the fine particles swirling around her. That meant it could only be unnatural means.

A small glass dagger was in her hand in an instant. If this was some kind of shadow attack, she had to be ready...

But as her eyes adjusted to the change, she realized she was in a comfortable room. A recording began playing from some unseen speakers, explaining where she was, but she couldn't just sit idly. First, she tried the door. Unlocked? The hall outside was lined with countless doors and soft couches. If they were trying to make her feel at home, they were failing. She didn't trust this one bit.

But then she heard her purpose here. A grand battle between contestants from all over. She couldn't help grinning slightly. Oh, she had missed this.

As the recording completed, she stepped out into the hall to get her bearings. A few other warriors were resting on couches or wandering the halls, but she wasn't here to make friends... yet. First she needed a... ah, there was a map. She could only assume the large area she had just left was the Comfort Sector, which was joined by the Knowledge, Training, and Commercial Sectors surrounding a Control Room of sorts. The Arena itself was on a different floor...

Her nose picked up an unbelievable scent. She hadn't smelled anything like that since... the Le-Magna Bazaar, so many years ago. It was... food. Not just coarse sustenance eaten when she could find it. It was carefully gathered, elegantly prepared, wonderfully smelling food! Though her battle instincts screamed at her to get a better lay of the land, it was no match for her empty stomach, which yanked her along the halls towards the smell.

It was beautiful. She unashamedly shed a tear at the variety of colors and dishes. It was too much. Before she knew it she had her arms laden with several dishes and she was greedily gulping down some kind of colorful and tasty drink. She dumped her spoils at a free table and dug in as if she hadn't eaten for weeks. Which might have been accurate.

OOC: Virse open to interaction.

IC: Dartakh (Hallways)

Aha, that person looks like the Tall Cloak Guy! I shout "Wait, you bugger, I need to talk with you!" and walk after him. I hope he won't disappear like he did last time, although now there are no murderous Matoran or flying gems to distract him so that's unlikely to happen.

OoC: Talking to the Host

GM IC - THE HOST - HALLWAYS

The Host turned with surprise as the Vortixx approached. "It seems I've let time get away from me, and I have a very important announcement to make soon... but if it's quick, what can I do for you?"

OoC: ..Skakdi? Dartakh is a Vortixx :P

IC: Dartakh (Upper Hallways)

"I want to get one of my items that didn't appear here with me. How do you think I've managed to kill four Toa in the past? I used this item to disable their powers and afterwards spilled their pretty guts with my sword. Do you think I have any chance in this competition without this item? You've got some crazy creatures here with all kinds of unnatural powers.. and then there's me, a secular guy with nothing but his sword and shield. I just ask you to make this game a little fairer to me. I can give you something in return if you bring me this artifact, for example I can give up this armour or regulary clean that expensive cloak of yours. What do you think? Do we have a deal?"

OoC: Talking with the Host

Oops, my mistake. Confused the species names for a moment.

Also, please post updated profile for reapproval in discussion topic.

GM IC - THE HOST - HALLWAYS

"If it'll liven up your presence in the Arena... by all means!" The Host grinned at Dartakh. "But it'd better be quick, as I said - I've got an announcement to make as soon as possible."

He turned to walk away, before pausing and realizing that he'd nearly left the Vortixx behind. "Tell you what... might as well just come with me." With a flash, the two disappeared, teleporting to the Host's office.

Upon arrival Dartakh would see that it resembled an ornately furnished study, complete with a pair of plush-cushioned armchairs for the Host and the contestant to sit down in.
Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Vorzin (Training Sector)

A crash, a smack, a Vorox through a tree and I appear in an expansive room, lit fairly well by electric bulbs. The floor is wooden, almost springy as I touch down, claws scrabbling for purchase. Shaking, fearful, I look around, spying numerous punchbags and training dummies. As no-one attacks me straight away- surprising, especially given the reputation of Wyvern at my home- I proceed to prowl around the edges of the room, flickering my invisibility power on and off as I go.

IC: Haarnak and Miras (Lower hallways)

It is always a shock when a Toa appears in front of you and proceeds to swear loudly in your face. "Who are you?" I growl, cutting off his curses. "The name's Haarnak," he says mockingly, zipping up in front of me.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Dartakh (The Host's room)

My head spins for a moment after I appear at a completely different location. After the spinning stops, I examine the surrounding area: I'm in a small office with some really nice furniture, Tall Cloak Guy standing nearby. "So, can you do it? Do you need any instructions? Well, I doubt you know what the item looks like. It's a small metal thingy with a black button and an antenna. A rather strange device, should be near the bed I was sleeping on before I appeared here."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

~{ IC: Evix - Training Sector Entrance }~

Just as he had left the Training Sector, Evix heard strange noises from where he had come. As it had piqued his interest, he quietly backpedaled to the entrance of the sector. He peered around the corner into the room, but all he saw was the Toa that had been there before. "Must be hearing things." Evix muttered to himself. As he began to turn around, a slight shimmer against one of the walls caught his attention...

OOC: To take advantage of all the incoming character profiles, I am going to tweak Evix's a bit :P

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

IC - Shixahl (Upper Hall):

Shixahl snapped his mouth shut as a clumsy Toa of Light bumped into him. "Apologies," he mumbled without meaning it, as he stepped out of Ten's way. Seeing more fighters beginning to leave the mess hall, he decided that his conversation with Zangah had come to a close. "If you have an interest in what I've said, seek me out later," he said, "If not, then try not to be an impediment to me." At that, he turned to depart. Desiring to know more of the element-wielding beings known as Toa, which were rather more mechanical than he was accustomed to, he sought out the knowledge sector.

IC - Ardian (Upper Hall):

One moment, Ardian had been kneeling before the presence of the Sun, head bowed as he received his contract ability. The next, the warm embrace of sunlight had faded, replaced by artificial light, reflecting dully from a metallic floor. He stood, looking around him, bewildered. Is this some kind of test? He wondered. A gauntlet of some kind? He quickly determined that it could not be, on account of his never having heard of any such illusions being experienced on one's reception of one's contract ability. His only conclusion could be that he must have somehow... passed out, or been drugged, somehow. Then, he had clearly been abducted, and moved to... wherever he was. But that simply cannot be. I would feel groggy after waking up from the influence of drugs. What... is this?

He began to walk through the hall, before shortly stopping again. He had heard voices-- faint ones, but definitely voices. Rushing towards the source of them, he found his way into a cavernous room, where many fighters dined and socialized. Where am I? He wondered once more, standing awkwardly at the edge of the room. Pondering the wide variety of beings he saw in the room, he approached the nearest Toa, who was sitting at a table, gorging herself. "Tell me, sister," He boomed from behind her and to her right, leaning slightly forward with anticipation. "Do the beings gathered here praise the Sun?"

OOC: Ardian is addressing Virse.

IC: Ten

Well then, that odd, almost-Toa-like being was...interesting. Moreso in the fact that he apologized. Even if it...they...whatever, didn't mean it. "Uh, 'kay then." Ten kept walking, passing by one of the shopkeepers, a mound of rubble, and a pair of two female Toa.

No time for that, it was more important to stab some training dummies than to woo the ladies. Besides, he could totally do that when there wasn't a round possibly coming eventually.

Then again, for all Ten knew, there had already been the announcement for starting the next round. Eh. He could beat up dummies until something happened.

OOC: Ten to the Training Sector. Feel free to interact with him.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Buzzz-Comercial sector

"Well, good luck in the next fight!"  Buzzz turned to leave.  "Wait, what is your name?"

IC: Venom Huntress-Commercial sector

Venom Huntress had been in the Knowledge sector, watching the videos of the last fight.  She was feeling hungry and walked over to the food court.  Grabbing a sandwich and some fruit juice she sat down to eat.

OOC: Venom Huntress is open for interaction.  

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"Hmm...?" she grunted through a mouthful of food. Was someone talking to her?

She turned, wiping her mouth with an arm as she tried to swallow... and nearly choked at the sight of the robed figure before her. She sputtered out half-chewed bits all over him in her haste to make herself presentable. "A-a-apologies, Great One!" she croaked out. "I-I-I was... unaware you would... d-display yourself before us here today!"

She fell to the ground in reverence, wishing she was as low as the sand she controlled.

IC: Donrioda

"My name is Donrioda. Good luck in the next fight to you as well. Don't get squashed so easily...er..." Donrioda replied, before trailing off. "...What's your name, so I can call you something other than 'bug-guy'?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC:

I've read Virse's profile and still have no idea why she reacted like that. But I like it! :P

IC - Ardian (Mess Hall):

Ardian blinked at the reverent display of the Toa of Sand. As he wiped the masticated food from his robe with a napkin from the table, he spoke once more, in a softer voice this time. "I was also unaware..." He mumbled, before offering a hand to Virse, smiling warmly. "You need not lower yourself before me, sister, for all who praise the Sun are equal!"

IC: Out of all the things he had been expecting when he challenged The Mountain to a duel, being swept away to watch a talkybox of a man he didn't recognize instead was not one of them. Horrible death by consumption was a possibility. Punching a living mountain to death? Also possible! Even looking like he was beating The Mountain, only to be tripped up and have his skull crushed! But interuniversal kidnapping, imprisonment, and general smuggery? Now that was unheard of.

Once the flat box man finished his introduction, Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq. left the room to find himself in a preposterously large hallway. And, through the door on the other side was a veritable menagerie of warrior gentlmen and revolveresses! Grinning widely, as skakdi tend to, Halken strode into what he would later learn to be called a "Food Court" ("Why call it a court? It has neither lords nor ladies, old bean! Present company excluded.") in an attempt to find someone who would be able to inform him of the date.

OOC: Riss post coming later. For now, Halken open for interaction

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Langmuir - Knowledge Sector

Hour three

I had been here for three hours. The entirety of those hours had been spent in a comfortable, if sterile and vaguely disconcerting, bedroom. A recording of some type had played on my arrival (I must have been transported while unconscious. My last thoughts had been of sleep, hadn't they?) and given a brief description of my situation. Some manner of tournament, but, where on Mata-Nui was it?

It was known that the slavers in the fallen koro's often pitted their ill begotten property against each other in gladiatorial combat. But this felt different in some fundamental way. I hadn't lived as long as I had and outlived so many without paying careful attention to my surroundings.  The bed felt foreign, the fabrics were alien and even aether felt off key, like some fundamental constants had had their decimal points fuddled with without anyone being the wiser.

My first course of action seemed clear enough, figure out where the karz I was. To this end, I made for the "Knowledge Sector" that had been part of the automated briefing I received upon awakening in the foreign, alien bedroom. Tall bookcases filled the room, people sat tucked away into nooks and crannies. I pulled down a dozen volumes and began to read at one of the larger, main tables. Hiding myself away would've done little for my goal of observation.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Food Court

"A tournament?!" You had exclaimed out loud upon hearing the recording so many of your peers had previously heard. With a hidden grin, you clenched your fists. The raw power you had miraculously gained coursed through your veins like burning petrol, sitting still or laying down was completely out of the question!

The hallways reminded you of a production backroom. People scurrying to and fro in outlandish dress and makeup, dressed as warriors or demons, karz. There were even a couple of dragons and other animals roaming about! Whoever had whipped up these primo examples of SFX just had to be congratulated!

Kicking down the non-present door, you entered the Food Court as loudly as was possible given your silence.

OOC

Langmuir and Maccha Yellow! open for interaction in the library and food court respectively.

...but close to it

OOC: She believed Ardian to be a Great Being. Because of the robe.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

She looked up curiously and took the hand. "The... the sun?" she asked. "But... but the sun is..." She ashamedly turned up her gaze to peer into his hood and saw a mask hiding glowing eyes. He was no Great Being, just a Toa, like her, though why one would clad themselves in a similar fashion was beyond her.

She pulled herself up and brushed off the crumbs still caught in her armor. "I'm... sorry, but... wait, did you say the sun? Like... big ball of fire in the sky? It's just... there ain't much to praise about it where I come from."

IC: Dartakh (The Host's room)

My head spins for a moment after I appear at a completely different location. After the spinning stops, I examine the surrounding area: I'm in a small office with some really nice furniture, Tall Cloak Guy standing nearby. "So, can you do it? Do you need any instructions? Well, I doubt you know what the item looks like. It's a small metal thingy with a black button and an antenna. A rather strange device, should be near the bed I was sleeping on before I appeared here."

GM IC - THE HOST - HOST'S OFFICE

"With pleasure. One moment..."

The Host vanished.

A moment later he reappeared. "Nearly forgot! Your other weapon, please..." and so saying, he plucked the tool from Dartakh's belt and disappeared again.

Another instant later, the Host returned to the office with a flash, handing Dartakh his requested item. "Use it well."

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have a very important announcement to attend to post-haste!..." Dartakh found himself transported to the Lower Hallways once more. The Host teleported himself to the Control Room...

GM IC - THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

_____________________[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

"The second round of combat will be beginning very soon!

If you are a new contestant, welcome! If you were here for the first round, I hope you're looking forward to a second chance at victory!

Unlike the first round, you will be allowed to opt out of this battle. Simply proclaim so verbally, you will be allowed to remain where you are, and one life will be docked from the Infinite System.

I do sincerely wish the best to all of you in the Arena... see you in round two!"

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Lekona - Lower Halls

An audible sigh could be heard from Lekona after the announcement from the Host had finished. "Well, that sucks. Looks like we're out of time."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Ten

He hadn't even made it to the Training Center before the Host made the announcement. A smile spread across Ten's face. Why would he give up a chance to fight? That's dumb! A waste of time! What was there to even gain from missing out?

Other than those power things osme people magically found in the last tournaments...but there' no way they would be back for a third time, would they?

---

Well then. Food needed to be eaten, and eaten fast. Donrioda hurried into the Food Court, brushing past a ridiculous looking Skadki wearing...clothes? to get in line for food.

Fighting on an empty stomach was a bad idea.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Selox:

Selox appeared just in time to hear the announcement. Puzzled, he looked about, only to stop when the letter was played to him. This was combat. Fighting must be stopped. The best way to accomplish this is first to climb to the top. Then to destroy the tournement. But first, information must be gathered. Selox looked around, taking in every detail of the surrounding area. His eyes came to a stop on a sign that said "Comfort Sector". So that was where he was.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Enter the walking Maglev/Railgun!

IC: Maglev/Comfort Sector ---> Halls

Where am I?

The last thing I remember, I was sleeping in an army bed (quite uncomfortable they were) and now I awake on a much more fluffy mattress to a video of someone...someone called the Host? Seems like I'm in some sort of game...

I immediately check myself and the room. The room apparently bends to my whim...but not by much. I could bring up my Tesla Charger, but not a dimensional gate or a portal. I smirked. There was no possible way I could escape that easily. I left my room and decided to walk around.

IC: Prose/Food Court ---> Arena

I grumbled. And it was right before the gem hunt, too. I proceed to make my way to the arena.

IC: Kuro/Knowledge Sector

"Hmm?"

I looked up from my tome that I was engrossed in. It was about the history of Mana Crabs in a universe in which they superevolved after eating magic cheese. Interesting as it was, I had to leave because of the announcement. I found nothing useful about any gems.

Until I kick a trash can over on accident. I saw a tome (yes, Ezezko's tome about shiny blue gems from pages ago) that had been vomited on. Using my blade, I whisked it off. I decided to put it on a table before I left. I decided to read one other tome before I left. I walked all the way to the back of the room where some older tomes were. I took one and sat down to read.

"Hmm..."

OOC: All open to interaction. And can I get a GM post?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

No, the Queen said, replying privately to AlbrechtWe will need every member of our crew. If a minor gem such as this one was enough to nearly take out our team, then losing a member before reaching the Psionics Gem shall not help us at all. She will prove useful - if we are lucky, we may find something to heal her with. And if we are not... well, if worst comes to worst, she shall make for a good distraction while the rest of us seize the gem. 

The Queen then stepped forward, with the group following behind; after a few minutes of walking, they reached the main tunnel once more.

Albrecht, Nocton, scout ahead, the Queen said. Contact me if you require assistance... or if you find another tunnel. The rest of us shall follow behind as quickly as Xaeraz can manage.

IC Selox:

Being approaching. //Engage subterfuge procedures[non-violent paramaters]// Selox activated his shapeshifting power, seamlessly blending in as a patch of wall.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

The Vortixx spun, using her Catcher Claws to snatch the oncoming Rhotuka out of the air and fling it back. The Wyrm dived aside, sinking into the mangrove's swampy water and swimming to a new position. He surfaced, blade flashing, and the Vortixx collapsed, suddenly a full bio shorter than she had been. 

But he couldn't relish in his victory. The skirmish was far from over. Dozens of Vortixx stomped their way through the swamp all around, firing wildly. This was it, their final push. They wanted to finish the war here and now by throwing every one and thing they had at the natives.

"Die!" he snarled, and charged towards the nearest of the Vortixx, more of his people launching themselves out of the trees and water around him, joining the attack, using the terrain to outmaneuver the Xians. He kicked off of a sunken log and launching himself into the air, swinging his blade down towards the Vortixx. 

She turned to face him, raising her Rhotuka. And then.... whiteness. 

He found himself in a room, staring at a screen in front of him. There were words on the screen, and those same words were being spoken by an unseen entity. He sat there in silence, staring at the screen with his hands slowly clenching into fists. 

When the words ended a door opened and light flooded the room. He got to his feet, finding his weapons sitting beside them. He picked them up, holstered the Rhotuka and sheathed the sword, then stepped out into the light.

OOC: The Wyrm open for interaction in the Comfort Sector. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Nocton:

Nocton nodded and started down the tunnel, absorbing the nearby shadows to provide a light while he tightly clutched his Gem.

IC: "What ho! A fellow gladiator, locked in this enclosure for the purposes of this... 'Bee oh knee fight?' " Halken proclaimed in a booming voice as Donrioda brushed past him. He reached over and places a single large, calloused hand on her shoulder to stop her in place. "Tell me, Sir, Ma'am, or otherwise, do you know when and where we are? I have a hunt I must return to, post haste! That Mountain isn't going to stay there forever!" Halken laughed at his own joke before Donrioda could even reply, filling the Food Court with booming, rolling guffaws.

IC: "I c-can maintain an, ah, adequate pace, Ma'am. Kopen is, is not the heaviest person I've c-carried. I, uh, I would say she ranks s-somewhere in the lower third, to be honest." Xaeraz gave a small laugh, patting her leg reassuringly. His eyes wandered to Nocton and his death grip on the Silence gem, and his mind began racing in ways it hadn't for over a hundred years, considering how he could make carrying a gem like that easier...

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Buzzz-Comercial sector

Hearing the anouncement Buzz did a little jump.  He was going to try his best this time.  He decided to prepare some more bark chips as a treat for when the battle was over.

IC: Venom Huntress-Comercial sector

Venom Huntress sighed.  She wasn't really willing, but she was ready.  Besides, killing was all she was good for.  She sat quietly eating her sandwitch and waiting.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Maccha Yellow! - Foodcourt

Filming was beginning this soon? Quite impressive! It seems you had missed the first episode though...

Approaching a well costumed skakdi patting another man on the back, you pat the man patting the man on the back, on his back.

"Hail, friend!"

IC Ezezko - Tunnel

It was a good thing we had a full fledged Makuta with our little group, the oppressive darkness would've proved an issue. You stick closer to the Queen and Von Worten than to the rusty toa and Kopen. Best not to give her any other reason to panic, right?

IC Langmuir - Knowledge Center

Karz. A round this quickly? It was a shame I had spent most of my time in my room. From what little footage I had reviewed, it seemed the arena had been Mt Ihu. Another familiar environment would be welcome.

OOC

Maccha Yellow! talking with you, Xaeraz/Ehks.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Well then. The Skadki grabbing her shoulder was the last thing she expected. Before she could even reply to the odd being let out a booming, almost terrifying laugh. "Er...I'm a woman, yes, and we're in the Food Court right now. Another combat round is about to start. I assume you just got here?"

Her stomach rumbled faintly.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: I have no idea what happened to my last Zel'Sai post. So... I'll hold off on posting as her until the round starts. She will be participating, as will Naberius.

IC: Naberius

Swinging his heavy weapon down heavily, aiming to pulverize his opponent, Naberius was dismayed when the blow struck a bare surface. And the surface did not resemble the stone floor he had been fighting on. Gingerly lifting his club, he glanced around as if to question whether anyone saw him crack the floor. As he did so, a message rang out. 

GM IC - THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

_____________________[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

"The second round of combat will be beginning very soon!

If you are a new contestant, welcome! If you were here for the first round, I hope you're looking forward to a second chance at victory!

Unlike the first round, you will be allowed to opt out of this battle. Simply proclaim so verbally, you will be allowed to remain where you are, and one life will be docked from the Infinite System.

I do sincerely wish the best to all of you in the Arena... see you in round two!"

That certainly sounded comforting. Naberius then began to seek someone who could begin to explain things. Things like "what the heck happened to my world." There were plenty of others around, many of them Toa, others unidentifiable... things. It shouldn't be too difficult to find someone, right?

OOC: Naberius open for interaction, looking for someone to explain things better. Zel'Sai... I have no idea. It's... it's been awhile. Just wait for the fight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: "Yes, and quite the unfortunate timing, too! I was locked in mortal combat with my greatest quarry so far, The Mountain of Xia! Oh, it's a fesity one, but that chap will taste my fisticuffs once more!" Halkne somehow managed to grin wider, an impressive feat given skakdi physiology.

"Oh, but where are my manners?" Halken took a step back, accidentally hitting Maccha Yellow! in the process. "So sorry, old bean. To you both, I am Lord Halken von Zakaz III esq, slayer of the Kanohi Dragon, Champion of the Tarakava Wastes, and forty ninth in line to the throne of Xia." He bowed deeply, his forehead ridge nearly scraping the floor before he straightened up.

"And may I ask your names?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Donrioda blinked. Well then. She stared at the golden Skadki in disbelief for a few moments, simply out of how ridiculous he was being. He simply exuded ham, enough to feed the entire populace of this arena.

Possibly.

That may have been an exaggeration.

"My name is Donrioda. It's a pleasure to meet you...er, Sir Halken." She tilted her head down. A bit of respect goes a long way, after all. There was a flash and yell of "Toa Maccha Ranger, Yellow!" from behind Halken, and Donrioda blinked again. Harder.

What was with all the ham?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy being up on Xaeraz's shoulders. It was a new experience, being that tall. His every motion rolled her back and forth enough to make her a little queasy, but the excitement was not dampened.

She winced as Xaeraz patted her leg. The pain was not gone, though perhaps numbed a little.

IC: Mirror - Knowledge Sector

He walked right past a scarred Toa of Iron at the door of the Knowledge Sector with an idle thought of how useful that could be with his supposed skill. A supply of ready weapons for every motion. But who would want him as an ally? He shook his head and continued walking out. He didn't make it far before the Host's voice rang through the halls, announcing the next match. The last one had been a free for all, but those with allies were able to survive. Perhaps it would be mutually beneficial to propose an alliance.

He turned and ran back into the Knowledge Sector, hoping he could get there before the round began. It was easy to track down the Toa he had seen earlier, now quietly viewing the first part of the match.

"I... I've watched it all," he confessed. "If... you wanted some information."

OOC: Speaking to Langmuir