BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Wondeful! Simply wonderful!" Halken proclaimed, scooping up Donrioda in a great Ash Bear Hug before setting her back down as Maccha Yellow!'s burst erupted behind him. Halken spun, a devilish gleam in his eye as he evaluated Maccha Yellow! quickly, his grin turning into a challenging smirk.

"You, sir, look like quite the mighty opponent! What say you to a rousing bout of fisticuffs, then? Man to man!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Skorm - Training Sector

After the Host's announcement ended, Skorm smiled faintly under his hood. Re-racking the weights he was absentmindedly lifting, the Twi-Toa looked around him. The fighters around him had varying reactions, of course, but he picked up on a hint of tension in the air, some shadowy feelings projected into the air. He should probably rest before the match. Skorm made his way out of the room, pushing through several other fighters that decided to do something else after the announcement. He made his way to his... room? Or was a a dorm? Abode? Apartment?

Sleeping place. Whatever.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Maccha Yellow! - Foodcourt

"As do you, sir!" You returned the costumed man's bow before jabbng your thumb at the door behind you. "A gymnasium is nearby. I would loath to interrupt the citizen's luncheon with our sparring!"

IC Langmuir - Knowledge Center

My attention shifted from the books and screens to a tall being. He or she might've resembled a Vortixx in certain light. "Were you not in the first round either?"

...but close to it

-==GEM OF ???==-

as Kat and Xara headed down the tunnels, they would suddenly find visibility becoming thinner, as a deep fog suddenly rolled in...

-==/GEM OF MIST\==-

-==GEM OF ???==-

Werl's attempt to protect himself while his partner was melting away was valiant, however, plasma cannot intercept energy well. Werl, however, was barely missed, as the bolt flew past him by a very short distance.

• Upvote 2

IC: Donrioda

"HRK!"

Her spine popped quite a few times as the burly Skadki grabbed her. It seemed like things were getting weirder and weirder as time passed. When Donrioda finally got released, she sucked in a deep breath, before muttering a small "ouch" under hr breath.

Note to self: Do not get on Halken's bad side, Donrioda thought, rubbing her back. Oh well. Now was a good time for food. She grabbed a sandwich, and, without even bothering to sit at a table, began eating it as she walked.

Just in case.

Lil' Blendy hovered back towards her, since she forgot to call it over. That was...probably a good thing, since it may have attacked Halken. Which would have ended badly for both it and her.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

"If we wish to participate in the round, that is," interjected Artorre. "We do, however, have the option to sit it out and continue hunting. If we so desire, anyway. We would likely need several people with us, to have a chance at success, so I'll do whatever the majority wants to do."

IC - Shixahl (Knowledge Sector):

Upon entering the Knowledge Sector, Shixahl ignored the many rows of shelves lined with books, seeking out a terminal. He found one quickly, and began to skim through the recorded information that outlined simple facts about the worlds from which the gathered fighters hailed. Though it would be basic knowledge to any native of those worlds, Shixahl was no native. He began to read about Matoran, Toa, the elements they controlled-- everything any inhabitant of the MU would know. While he was deeply absorbed in his reading, the Host's message caught his attention. "I opt out of the round," he said loudly to the books surrounding him, before returning to his reading.

IC - Ardian (Food Court):

"Not the sun, dear sister. The Sun!" Ardian poorly explained. The idea of a world which was not wrapped in the embrace of the Sun seemed alien to him. "Does his spirit not speak to the inhabitants of your world? It must be awfully cold, there... What do they worship? Who protects them from destruction?" It did not occur to him that his world was the strange one; the one where the planet could not support life, and the only thing keeping sentient beings from extinction was the exertion of Solis Magna's will.

Before the tan-clad Toa could respond to his queries, the Host's announcement came over the intercom system. "It seems that the next round will begin shortly," he mused. "If you cared to team up, I should not object, sister." At that, he extended his fist towards Virse, but stopped. He had been about to introduce himself, but then it occurred to him: He was an inquisitor now-- at least, in spirit. He had not yet been officially given an inquisitor's blade. Nonetheless, it seemed prudent that he remain in keeping with the custom of adopting a second name, for use with fellow warriors. Thinking quickly, even while his hand hovered in the air, he blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"I am... Nine!"

The slightest grin crossed his face at his own idiocy. He probably should have given that name more thought, before introducing himself.

IC - Okavaung (Upper Hall):

Okavaung appeared in the upper hall, startling away several civilians. He remained still for several moments, still absorbing the information he had just been given. Torn from his world, immediately after witnessing Aclaraung experience the same fate, he had reappeared in a posh room, on a furnishing seemingly designed exactly for a dragon of his size. There, he had been notified, in the form of a video, of his present situation. He was less than happy about the abduction, but it crossed his mind that Aclaraung was here, as well: He supposed he ought to have been more careful when he had wished to know where his master had gone. Regardless, he now had the opportunity to track down and assist his fellow Sohllikan once more, and to that end, he began to make his way through the hall, ignoring the Host's announcement. He doubted Aclaraung would shy away from a fight, which meant he would be more likely to find him in the arena than out of it, during the round.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

~{ IC: Evix - Training Sector Entrance }~

That voice... yes, that voice had been one of the voices he had heard while unconscious! Round Two? 'So this is a competition then,' Evix thought. Though he had already a river at this conclusion moments after he had awoken in this place, he felt he needed some sort of confirmation.

"Count me in!" he said in reply to the voice.

OOC: Probs not gonna be able to post for a while so see most of you in the next event!

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

"Ah, well as you may have surmised, neither was I. Whoever brought me here did not deign to do so with haste." I tap one of the books I had gathered, it was a rather esoteric tome discussing the possibility of alternate worlds. "Quite the place this is, isn't it? A few scholars from my world used to theorize about other worlds and branching timelines. Who would've thought them correct?"

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"Looks like we're onto something..."> I didn't bother drawing my weapons. They were too long to use effectively in the confines of a tunnel like this. <"Watch your step and listen out for anything that doesn't belong.">

I'd fought a weather control Rahkshi once who'd liked to use the fog to conceal his movements. Fighting him had taught me a very important lesson: the enemy didn't always attack from the direction you expected them to. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

It was not in her nature to laugh, but she did give the Toa a very blank stare. Didn't all Toa hail from Bara Magna?

He must be mad... Spent far too much time out in the 'Sun,' and now prizes its protection above the Great Beings! And dares blaspheme against them by wearing their sacred garb?

Her confusion did not lessen as he introduced himself, but she needed warriors beside her. Perhaps he could be more useful than his appearance would suggest. She hesitantly brought her fist up to meet his own. "Virse," she rasped. "Your comradeship would be... appreciated."

IC: Mirror - Knowledge Sector

"I... never would have believed it myself," he said, "But already I have seen far too many strange things to doubt. But, then again, there is much of the universe I don't... remember."

IC: "Yes! A 'Gym,' you call it? I would assume that is similar to an exercise parlour, i it not? Perhaps a sparring club?" So many new words he would have to learn. It seemed this land had not gone the proper way of Steam and Fire, and instead went horrifically wrong somewhere! Halken would have to ask how everything worked at some point. "Lay on, chap!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Maccha Yellow! - Hallways

"Exercise parlour might be an apt term. A gymnasium is, a room or building equipped for gymnastics, games and other forms of physical training or exercise." You recite it as if reading from an encyclopaedia. Directing the pair of followers and the funny little robot to the room in question. Through it's well sized doorway was an expanse of physical and mental toil, a room of proving oneself to oneself, tools of pleasurable pain and painful pleasure at once gleaming and comfortably dirty. All strewn about in an a buffet of vaguely organized chaos!

"This production company must be quite rich! A gymnasium of such repute is a rare sight indeed." You spy a boxing ring in the corner. The well made up man had mentioned sparring, for Maccha Yellow! that brought to mind the arts of striking, throwing and grappling. All of which were practiced in a chalk-soiled square of taught leather and colorful rope.

You stomp your foot as you halt to a stop, pointing to the ring with a literally explosive finger. Sparks of yellow, baleful azure and smoke of similar, (if more eloquently and tunefully subdued pastel-esque) shades erupted from the ground you hath stompeth and the finger you hath pointeth! "Behold!"

Remember? Amnesia might explain the beings slight shyness as well as anything else. Though I thought it seemed a little more intrinsic than that. "Yes, strange things and stranger happenings seem to be a similar weave and thread through all our worlds..." For a moment I am silent. Contemplation has not been my strong suit as of late, at least, not out of battle as I am now.

"I'll speak bluntly ; The footage seems to indicate the last round was a free-for-all of sorts. I have not found any information on whether all rounds share the same parameters or not, so I am unsure if team rounds will be present. Nonetheless, this first round had quite a few alliances." I pointed to the screen, frozen in a frame depicting a Ta-Toa, Ko-Toa and another I couldn't place. Surely he had seen the various pairings and larger groups of beings. "Seeing as how we're similar as latecomers, I would like to offer a truce, if not an alliance. Another pair of eyes to watch one's back is always helpful."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC(A.D.): The dragon uncurled himself from his bed and stretched. "I'd like to fight the round." he said to nobody in particular. Not much point in risking not returning to Encore over...nothing. 

IC(Ismekne): She stepped out of bed. Such a nice, long nap. "I'll be fighting that round." she said. Grabbing her warhammer, she walked to the middle of the room, waiting to be teleported to the Arena. I'm ready. 

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Pulling himself from shallow pool of lava, Tahnok glared at Werl. Not only would he have to replace his hammer, but his burned and tarnished armor as well. At least his body has a high tolerance for heat, else he might've lost an arm.
"Next time, warn me when you are about to do something foolish." He grunted, flicked a now-harden piece of rock off his shoulder. "We need to move faster, or else that gem or whatever may actually get us."
He looked at his prized Kualsi, wishing he didn't have to do this.
"Do you think you can use this?" He said, handing the mask to the deformed Toa.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

OOC: Sorry, got tired of waiting :P

~{ IC: Evix }~

Evix slowly opened his eyes. Wait, had he been... sleeping?... standing up?! He noticed his Shedd Orbs had fallen out of orbit and had made quite noticeable craters in the floor around him. "Oops..." Evix said as he returned them to orbit.

The Toa he had asked to train with still seemed to be looking around, and seeing as there was a lack of response, strangely, he left the area to explore the facility more and gather information.

OOC: I was offline, dude, I'm in a different timezone from you. 

IC (As Fulmen) (Training sector): The toa of lightning was stunned to see someone else in the training sector. *I don't remember seeing him... At least I have a training partner... If he wants to train with me.* Fulmen approached the toa. "Hey there. My name is Fulmen and I'm a toa of lightning. You here to spar? I can be your opponent for today." The toa said to Evix. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dartakh (Lower Hallways)

Ah, well that was disturbing. He somehow managed to quickly remove my armour before disappearing. I hope that he returned all of it back to the inn I was sleeping in, because that stuff was expensive.. to the people I killed and then looted the armour from, heh. But those people were rather difficult to kill, and I would prefer not having to do that again. Oh well, at least I got my 'Equalizer' before the next round started, so I should have a better chance at winning the round. Speaking of which, the round wil begin soon. Excellent!

OoC: Dartakh open for interaction in the lower hallways

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector. 

He stalked along the hallway, from one end to the other, seething with anger and frustration. He'd been taken away from everything he knew and loved - ripped from the most pivotal battle in the history of his entire species - for some stupid tournament. 

What kind of uncaring sadist had the audacity to do that? What kind of god had the power to pull it off?

He wasn't sure if he wanted to find out...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==GEM OF MIST==-

It seemed like the mist might be the only issue, as the fog kept getting thicker and thicker... and then something that one of the two stepped on made a faint 'click'.

-==GEM OF ???==-

The defenses, however, were not letting up, and more bolts flew toward the pair, intent on finishing what they started, apparently.

IC-Ignis

Ignis woke up on the floor, head aching, with little recollection of how he had arrived in this place. Sitting up, he took in the surroundings around him, before standing to his full height and started to wander.

OOC

Ignis open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Sudrec

"... It seems that it would be prudent to find our allies soon, for the moment of truth fast approaches."

"That didn't sound cheesy, did it?"

IC: Tomo

Bionifight. Ever since she had first visited this world, accompanying her universe's Great Beings to this place and witnessed the splendor of the tournament, she had wanted in.

And now?

She.

Was.

In.

The.

HOUSE!!!

The people in the cafeteria would see an indistinct rubbery shape hurtle into the room and bouncing off the floor before runfolding itself, revealing the figure of an Av-Matoran, who then proceeded to... Punch the sky. Or something.

OOC: Sudrec and Tomo will be participating... Provided that this pattern of the cafeteria and the main space camp having WiFi continues.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Viitka

She leaned back the appropriate amount as Sudrec leaned forward, before the announcement came.  Not all that much time inbetween rounds, then?  Then again, she had no idea how long she'd been out for before waking up.  That bothered her.  Not as much as the supposed Great Being before her, but still.

For a moment, she considered opting out, but she didn't like the sound of the "Infinite System" that had been described earlier.

"It did, but wasn't that bad."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naberius

The Toa of Gravity had made his way into what looked like a mess hall of sorts. He was almost struck by a flying... thing... that suddenly careened into the room at a very high speed. He jumped back, watching the thing unfold as a Matoran... but Matoran didn't have any powers, especially powers like... bouncing missile transformation. He had to question this. "Excuse me," he called to the Matoran as they raised their fist to the air. "Where I come from, Matoran do not have any such abilities. Where is this place?"

OOC: Naberius, trying to get Tomo's attention.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC - Ardian (Food Court):

"Excellent!" Exclaimed Ardian with a smile. "I look forward to fighting beside you, Virse."

He looked over his new companion, taking note of her peculiar garb. He would have liked a man, for the purpose of fulfilling his obeisance, but he doubted he'd easily find a willing one, anyway. Examining Virse, the Toa of Light found that she wore jagged plate, with a piece of cloth over her neck and mouth. Since it didn't look particularly warm, he assumed it was for protection against sand, rather than snow. It, along with the armor, also had the benefit of making her very distinctive, and easy to pick out of a crowd. He took note of the metal gauntlet she wore on only one hand, sure that there was some relevance to it. "What sort of abilities do you have?" He inquired, hoping to find out about the glove, and, hopefully, her element. Judging from her shawl, she would hail from Po-Wahi, or else a universe entirely unlike his. This meant that she was probably a Toa of Stone. However, unable to see her coloring, he could not confirm this.

IC - Okavaung (Food Court):

Okavaung entered the food court, eyes closed as he sifted through the consciousnesses of the many hundreds of beings nearby. While walking with one's eyes shut was never a good idea, there had been no obstacles nearby him to worry about running into, and anyone on a collision course with him was highly likely to be the first to get out of the way, even when his eyes were open. As he neared the center of the room, he located a mind far older and wiser than any of the others. Pressing towards it with his own, he found that it was, indeed, the Sohllikan he had been looking for.

"Aclaraung!" He shouted telepathically. Eyes snapping open, he leaped into the air, taking flight towards his master.

OOC: Okavaung hailing Aclaraung, specified in OOC because bold cyan is barely noticeable. =P

IC: "Aye, I am beholding the roped box 'fore us! 'Tis a  thing of beauty, and quite the excellent place for fisticuffs!" Halken cracked his knuckles with a pair of loud POPs and strolled over, sliding into the ring with shocking ease given his massive spines.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Vorzin (Training Sector)

An announcement. Very well then. 

I continue stalking the edges of the room, my wings furled to lower my overall shape and slight distortion of the being near me's view.

IC: Miras and Haarnak (Lower corridors)

"Alliance in the arena?" I say quickly, turning towards Tanzah, ignoring this idiot who seems to be ranting on about the injustice of law enforcement and how he was "...only trying to kill a few of the foreigners".

VBWj75sh.png

-IC:-

Hound's politely amused smile remained during Sudrec's speech, echoing the comments of Viitka. "Should we look for more participants in our alliance, or strengthen our current situation?" Hound paused, remembering that Sudrec wasn't privy to the minor strategies composed during his initial meeting with Viitka. "Assuming the rules of combat remain the same, I suggest we find a meeting point identifiable regardless of arena. Last round we used point of highest elevation, but that lead to merely drawing the attention of more opponents. Perhaps one of us should remain stationary and have the other two locate them? It would enable us to take advantage of our mobility." Hound had subtly changed back into his serious demeanour, gaze focused and expression politely impassive. 

-IC:-

Her furious series of strikes ricocheted harmlessly off of the rough stone, feeble and unable to so much as crack the wall, despite her size and prodigious strength. Behind her, propped against the opposite wall, the Host's message played on infinite repeat, volume as high as possible. She had analysed the message several times before, searching for hidden messages in its hollowly cordial tone, and now only listened half-heartedly. The majority of her concentration was focused on her movements, or more precisely on keeping her self tangible enough to perform them; any attention she had to spare was idly devoted to memorising the stone walls of the locker room. Her face was blank, her eyes unreadable; she was a comic automaton, soullessly repeating its farcically useless function.

The strangeness of being thrown into a new universe didn't really impact her as much as it should. She recognised the species of most of her fellow new arrivals; Toa, Makuta, multiple Rahkshi, but with a few unique additions. She didn't particularly care; if they could overcome her powers and kill her, there was nothing she could do about it. The world seemed to pass by her with languid ennui, time viscous; she merely performed the acts required of her and watched in silence as everything broke down in the danse macabre of entropy.

Her hands, their knuckles surprisingly unharmed, hummed with energy, absorbed over the course of several dozen punches. She paused, contemplative clenching and unclenching her fist. The movement felt incredibly distant, as separate and unchangeable as memory. The fist, alien and extraneous, lightly tapped the wall again, rupturing its surface. Flakes of stone fell like flower petals, scattering themselves over her feet.

She stared at the wall a moment, unblinking. She was aware of everything, her breathing, the rhythm of her heartbeat, the tingling sensation in her fist, recognised the sensations and could describe them in great detail, but was unable to truthfully claim them as her own. Alien sensations and remote psychologies.

Her introspection was disrupted by the Host's announcement, scattering her thoughts. As the last syllable of his speech faded away, she turned and began to walk away. As she did so, she slipped incrementally into nothingness, growing vaporous before disappearing into void. The Host's cheerful greeting still replayed instantly, a continual cycle of recursive pretence.

Edited by L'Etranger
  • Upvote 1

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tomo

"Oh," Tomo said, turning to the approaching being. "Uuuuuuuuuh I'm actually a Makuta, but I shapeshifted into this form, because this form is awesome. I mean it's small, it's agile, I can get into small spaces easily..." Tomo went on and on and on...

IC: Naberius

"A... Makuta?" Naberius questioned momentarily, but then remembered that his own Makuta master had been able to shapeshift as well. "Ah... I apologize for my brusqueness, Lady Makuta. What clan do you lead?" He was unaware that Makuta only led clans in his world, but there was something different about this Makuta, that was apparent immediately. She seemed the polar opposite of all Makuta warlords from his world. Of course, in his world, the Makuta had been beings of Shadow... 

OOC: Naberius speaking to Tomo. Zel'Sai's alliance with Daedalus has been abolished, as (Daedalus) is dropping the character.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

-==GEM OF MIST==-

It seemed like the mist might be the only issue, as the fog kept getting thicker and thicker... and then something that one of the two stepped on made a faint 'click'.

-==GEM OF ???==-

The defenses, however, were not letting up, and more bolts flew toward the pair, intent on finishing what they started, apparently.

IC Kat:

I froze. With visibility as limited as it was, I could barely see my own feet.

Gingerly, I traced around my feet with my blade. I heard nothing but the scrabble of dirt both times.

<"Xara. I got nothin' here. Think it was you.">

IC: Mirror - Knowledge Sector

He nodded at the assessment. "That was the conclusion I drew as well. And... I think a... 'truce' would be beneficial. I am called... Mirror. I... may not have much to offer, but I hope to... be of use."

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"Well, technically I'm a Toa of Stone, but... here, I can show you." She sat back on the bench and pulled off a piece of her armor. Sand sifted through the plate, but before it could reach the ground, she held out her other hand and stopped the stream with her power. It pulled up against gravity, and she swirled it around above her palm like a miniature sandstorm. With a flash, the sand disappeared as she absorbed it.

"It's a useful skill, especially with Sand being so plentiful. It... keeps my armor clean at least. And... I've learned a few tricks." She held out her gauntlet and it began to glow with heat. It wasn't much to her after spending all day in the sun, but it seemed unusually powerful in the cool room. A small stream of sand rose from her palm, crystallizing nearly instantly in the heat. She only allowed herself to form a small pillar before she shut off the gauntlet and gently picked it up to hold it out to him. "Hardened glass," she explained. "But I can do more than that." 

She squirmed slightly under his gaze. It had been a long time since she was the object of anyone's attention. Eager to turn away from herself, she asked, "What about you? Does your... robe do something interesting? I can't imagine it would just be for comfort, being a Toa of Ice and all."

I offered my hand to Mirror, "Langmuir. Seeing as how we have just met and have much to lose in this tournament, I don't expect either of us to trust the other completely. However, some knowledge of eachother's abilities would be useful."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Boxing Ring

With a running jump you flip up and over into the ring!

Raising your right fist, you breath in, putting your left into a position of guard close to your chest, you breath out.

...but close to it

IC: Dartakh (Lower Hallways)

Ah, that's Big Guy One and Big Guy Two! I wonder if our alliance is still a thing, so I decide to walk to them and ask. "Hey there, Big Guy One! Are we still going to be allies in the next round?" There's also a Toa there. "Also, is this guy with you?" I ask and point at him.

OoC: Talking with Miras

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Commercial Sector)

Hearing about strange tunnels aroused Feli's curiosity, but before she could ask any further questions she heard the Host's announcment. A round would begin soon. "Ah, excuse me but I must go prepare for battle. I will probably come talk with you later. Good bye" she said and left. She decided to go to the lower hallways and wait for the round to begin instead of trying to find Donrioda, who had wandered off somewhere. She knew that when the round starts all fighters are scattered, so there was no point in trying to group up with her at this point.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles