BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Riss saluted once more, this time accompanied with a spin and a jump. "Got! It! If we see anything, you'll heeee~ar iiiii~t!" She exclaimed, grinning and then hustling off to a small section off to the side with her time clone to summon up a few more.

Shortly, there were a dozen Risses off to one side, huddled up and discussing assignments with each other in quiet whispers before all crying out, "Break~!" and scrambling off to take up positions on several buildings, laying low to minimize their profiles.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Team Tarakava)

She responded "Alright, then" and began to use her elemental powers to create walls of crystal in the nearby alleyways. One might assume that these walls would be as brittle as glass, but in reality they were stronger than rock, although less durable than protosteel or other similarly resilient materials. These barricades would provide good cover from ranged attacks and would make the streets easier to defend. This was time consuming, however, and she didn't want to completely drain all of her elemental energy, so others would need to contribute as well.

OoC: Creating barricades in the streets

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Tiragith, Skorm has orange eyes, and when he splits up Sko has yellow and Orm has red. That is something I've clarified in the profile. Flipped a coin, and it landed on Sko as for who was aimed at, so I'm going with that until you clarify.

IC: Skorm - Arena (Team Tarakava, Alley with Dayeth, Langmuir, and Ignis)

Sko's eyes widened when he saw the sword point at him, and the Av-entity dove to the ground behind the cover he was moving to. The sword impacted the wall above him, shattering and showering Sko with shrapnel. He rolled over, and saw the Fe-Toa had been joined by what seemed to be a Ta-Toa; Dayeth flung a blast of what looked like black fire past them at the newcomer. Looking back to the Fe-Toa, Sko started clambering to his feet, with one hand charging a laser.

This was getting a bit too fair for Orm's standards; he started backing away, letting loose the two Shadow bolts he had charged simultaneously at Langmuir, grinning wickedly.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Viitka [Rawr Yellow]

The cloud of shards continued on the path upward, Viitka spread her crystalline form out slightly as the red-armored toa turned with a fireball in his hand.  Unable to speak given the fact that she wasn't particularly together at the moment, she relied on Tenjou to at least tell the Ta-toa that what he was about to do was a really, really bad idea.

Of course, she readied her elemental power just in case.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Aclaraung, Team Tarakava:

"My name is Aclaraung," the regal dragon said in response to Hound's suggestion, hissing slightly on the sibilant at the beginning of his name. "I can fly, I can breathe fire, and I have various psionic abilities at my disposal...But I would make far too large and noticeable a target to be a scout. I'll stay here to defend our builders until such time as it might be more prudent to reassign me."

IC - Vagust, Team Muaka:

"I'm personally inclined to meet up with the other members of our team," the Toa of Lightning said, gesturing in the direction of the two dragons and others around them, easily ignoring the attempt to invade his mind by the frost-coloured dragon. "If only so we can discuss strategy. After that...You and I could, potentially, function as scouts or as part of an initial strike force, if you'd like."

IC - Ilyin Jerin, Team Tarakava:

"I'm Ilyin!" the large Fe-Matoran replied, although he was unsure if he'd truly be noticed. "Not much good for scouting, but I can help build and defend both." He looked up at the large Denuian, and at Kale. "So, Hound, who should I go to first, our Toa of Light friend or yourself?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: From where he was busy generating, gathering and manipulating metal into a wall across one of the larger streets Kale called out to Aclaraung.

"Do those psionic abilities include telepathy? Because we could use an easier way to relay information than shouting at each other."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

This wasn't working. She looked around at the few beings who remained near her and Donroida. The two Toa, the dragons, the telepathic lizard, and another being she didn't recognize. Only a handful remained after her group had fractured and fell apart in their own little groups. They couldn't even form a decent strike force. If there had been any stealthy beings, they had long since left.

She approached Donroida and clapped her on the shoulder. "See who you can gather, sister. I'm going to scout out the enemy's movements."

As she walked off, she pulled the cloth from her neck and wrapped it around the glowing yellow sash. It might not be foolproof, but it might delay an enemy's strike. Before she could vanish from sight, she looked back to hear any parting words.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

No one was fighting, yet. The team was coming together like a well-oiled machine. Scouts were sent ahead to observe their foe. Those with powers were using them to erect walls. Plans were made for an offensive.

And through it all, Mirror stood, looking on blankly. He couldn't fly or form walls of metal. He couldn't fight alongside that... whatever it was. But he felt he had to do something. He walked up to the Toa of Light... or Iron... or something that seemed to be in charge.

"Is there... anything I can do?" he asked. "Mirror, sword, magnets, and... well..." He tried to introduce himself in the succinct manner he had heard from the others, but he wasn't sure how to explain his power. Or even if he should mention it, considering it was a mystery to him.

IC(Ismekne - Team Tarakava): Ismekne smashed her warhammer through a window with a loud smashing of glass, only to see two dragons and a strange colored Toa. Oops. 

OOC: That would be Virse, A.D., Okvarung (sp?) and whoever else I forgot about nearby.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Don't recognize this guy's species. Seems to have some sort of confidence issues as well. I know that the people running this thing are insane, but they do seem to have an eye for talent. I just wonder what reason this poor fellow was ripped from his home.

"See if you can find something in the nearby buildings that could be used in a barricade. If you find something, start bringing it out and we can figure out a way to work it in."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka)

The Onu-Toa, knowing quite well that Earth, while solid, is not the most hardened thing for deflecting objects, decided to back up the barricades rather than make many of his own. For Kale, he added a large sloping hill of earth right behind his wall, making it much harder to knock over or blast through. The slope was a simple addition: added mass, and an easy way for defenders to get up that side. 

"Don't be afraid to knock some buildings down, as long as you can be sure they go the right way. Better they go down now and not hit anyone then later and hit any of our teammates."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren (Team Tarakava)

What madness. Some enjoy it, others don't, and yet they struggle along, doing as they've been told by some random individuals who gave no explanation for their abduction. I was one of those people once. Now...

I'm tired.

Daedalus sighed and strode from the group, toward the edge of the bubble. He found a random building and entered. It looked like it was supposed to be a store, though there were no items present. Just shelves and the like. And a chair.

He sat down, crossed his arms, stretched his legs out, and leaned back. He briefly wondered where Zel'Sai was--probably on the other team.

I should have opted out. But then... I would have lost a life, and if I lose all of them, I die. Permanently. Maybe if I just do this--nothing--but still enter each fight, I'll be okay.

Hmph. Right.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Buzzz-Arena-Muaka

Someone had just interupted on their panning session.  "Hi there!"  Buzzz stomped and a bunch of roots sprung up under (Ismekne) attempting to snare them.

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena-Tarakarva

As the group started to disperse Huntress sat down and began to coat her blades with poison.  

OOC:  Venom Huntress is open for interaction/attack, she is still close to the starting place.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: Post kind of rushed; tell me if I missed anyone.

-IC:-

"Follow the builders, keep close. You'll be their primary defense if someone's slipped through our barricades or past our scouts." Hound addressed Ilyin with calm intelligence, his response the best strategy he could think of in the few moments he had, Hound turned back to the others, only to stopped in his tracks by the dragon's proclamation and Kale's subsequent response. "I agree with Kale; keep as many of us as possible informed, but focus on the builders. You look like you can take of yourself, so perhaps a small patrol?" With each passing face Hound organised with name and power, his heart sank; Viitka and Sudrec were nowhere to be found. He wasn't sure what he would do if it came down to killing them or letting himself be killed.

He pondered the bleak possibility only momentarily, before turning again and addressing his squad of fellow warriors. "Alright, might as well assist with barricade building while we wait for the scouts to return. Stick together, gut one building at a time. While we work, we can further discuss powers. No reason for secrecy past this point." Hound led the group into a large, stately building his teammates hadn't scavenged yet. "My physical enhancements will last a fair amount of time, assuming they're not going at full strength constantly. My senses are vastly increased, to the point of negating imperfect stealth." As he spoke, Hound, his physical enhancements only slightly active, tore a metallic table out of its bolted connection with the floor, displaying no visible effort in the action, before shouldering it as if it weighed no more than a dozen kilos. His gentle demeanour suddenly seemed much less univocal.

OOC: Quick little reminder that Selaphiel is (invisibly) hovering over the city and actively looking for Muaka team members so that she can gather intel, so if your character / group is visible, she'll be spotting them.

pNNgXax.jpg

~{ IC: Evix - Team Tarakava }~

In an instant, he was... elsewhere. A city. A dome, no, a giant bubble. Underwater. As uneasy as it made him feel, Evix took in his surroundings and began to strategize. He looked down and noticed a cyan-colored sash of light around his torso, and looking around he noticed that others who had been thrown into the arena had the same manifestation.

At a glance outside the bubble, Evix saw that the blue of the ocean surrounding the city was particularly dark, and an idea sparked to life. Evix casually started to walk towards the dark fringes of the bubble-dome.

Along the way, he had seen that some of his fellow teammates were allying with themselves and noticed that one larger group seemed to be recruiting. 'Larger numbers would give a threatening edge,' Evix thought, 'but for now, I think it would be in my best interest as well as the others' to keep away from what I have planned.'

He made it to the edge of the bubble and peered into the dark void of ocean. "Let's stir things up a bit, shall we?" Evix said with a grin on his face as he flexed his arms in preparation for "Phase One".

As a start, he focused on the orbit of two of his Shredder Orbs, withdrawing the remaining one to its special pouch for later. The two orbs around him began to orbit faster and faster, their orbit widening all the while. Their speed increased to even greater heights, blindingly so, and soon enough, the air around the orbs' began to spark and crackle. With a flash of light, the two orbs suddenly burst into a brilliant flame, caused by friction with the air.

"Now to wait," Evix said to himself as he activated his kinetic sub-ability, Energize.

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

Tarsus clutched his head momentarily as a message began relaying itself in his mind, causing an intense migraine. Hoping that the psychic connection was a two-way street, he began attempting to relay a message of his own as he continued to proceed nowhere in particular.

I go where I please, ingrate. Now get out of my head before I come over there and mount yours on a wall.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

The breaking of glass caught her attention, but she continued off through the streets as if nothing had happened. As soon as she passed out of sight, her mask flashed, and her body began to crumble into sand. In a few moments, nothing was left but a thin trail of grains snaking around the edge of the walls. She slipped under the door of the home with the broken window.

Blue sash. An enemy Ga-Toa, already under attack by the insectoid Toa. She couldn't let this one escape with whatever information she had gleaned. Virse slipped up behind her and reformed with only a soft rustling sound. Her arm raised as her shattered blade took shape again, and she prepared the killing blow. Her mouth moved in a silent prayer for Heremus to guide her arm.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

He nodded and moved towards the nearest group of houses. At least there was something he could do.

IC: Prose/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui, Powering Buzzz

I followed Buzzz and the group out. As soon as Karz broke loose, I immediately focused my ability Buzzz who became the first of this round to receive the prosperous energies of a Rahkshi of Prosperity, invigorating him and slightly enhancing his abilities.

IC: Maglev/Team Muaka/Mahri Nui. Talking with Omega

"Peace, friend."

This Rahkshi could talk. This comes to show me that the other Rahkshi here were more intelligent and were not of my world...yet. I then realized that if Rahkshi could evolve to be more intelligent, there could be a possibility of sentient Rahkshi in my own world. I saved that to tell my superiors if I managed to get home. For now, I should treat this Rahkshi with respect, since they probably were sensitive to being called servants, non-sentients, or otherwise. I spoke with pure generousity.

"I wish no harm for any of my future allies. If you want me to leave, I'll go. However, I suggest that we work together. I know this city. At least when it was above water."

IC: Kuro/Team Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Returning to the main group

Safety in numbers...

I returned to the group after Daltrahk pretty much ditched me.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Tarakava

"So basically, you're a lightning bruiser. Real fast, real tough."

The comment rolled out easily, revealing my presence to the group at large. Real dramatic stuff, though the big guy (think he said his name was Hound? I was pretty far away) probably caught me approaching. Least he did if his senses were as good as he said. I took a few more steps into the room, sword balanced over my right shoulder with one hand on the hilt. My crimson cape shifted behind me, actually not looking too bad with the blue now crossing my torso. Not a bad color complement, I had to admit. 

It took me a bit to get my bearings, but I figured following the big guy'd make the most sense. He was looking for warriors, and, what else was I? 

"Haven't got much to add to the power pool, I'm afraid," I began, planting the point of my sword in the floor in front of me. A casual grin crossed my face. "But I'm pretty good at makin' sure theirs don't matter."

IC: Muaka

The voice that echoed in Noroi's head was paid no mind. She had long ago learned how Psionics worked, and most importantly, how best to ignore them. This being wished to command her respect, no doubt like the one who swung at concrete with their blade. Neither succeeded. Leadership was not won by shouting the loudest, or making the biggest racket. Leaders didn't need such things to command, and none of these so-called leaders commanded her. Even if they did they would not dissuade her from her path.

A Toa near the 'ceiling' seemed to wish to bring that ceiling crashing down. The sealed being could not permit that. Such an action was recklessness incarnate, and even if she survived the initial rush... Noroi wouldn't be able swim. Stopping him was both a personal and a environmental necessity.

Not for the first time she cursed her inability to sprint, forced instead to a speed little better than a swift jog, each footfall loud and heavy.

She had no idea how she would aid the flyers already in motion.

But standing idle was not an option.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "hurrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRYAH!" Halken grunted as he tore a metal table out of the floor, smaller than Hound's but still of use to reinforcing. He hefted it up on one broad shoulder with a grunt of effort and a bit of sweat, but he nevertheless maintained his permanent grin. On hearing Zangah's proclamation, he turned and boomed, "Well met! Another who denies their advantages?" He plodded over, shifting the table on his shoulder, and held out a hand to Zangah.

"Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq. A pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

IC: A sharp noise could be heard echoing across the buildings as one Riss sent a message to the others using an unusual dialect of matoran. A thirteenth Riss appeared, was quickly filled in on the situation, and sent hustling to Olari. She saluted and said, "Ma'am! We report we heard the sound of glass breaking somewhere in the village! It's possible someone staaaaa~rted a fiiii~ght already!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka

Once she was in range, she weakened her cloaking, appearing as a shimmery figure to Haarnak. Ready to cloak again at a moments notice, he bow was readied and aimed at the Ta-Toa.

"Halt! Destroying that will kill us all! If you persist I will be forced to kill you."

IC Langmuir - Team Muaka

My initial target is charging light energy, and his... Twin, fired shadow energy. I am not used to fighting those elements for they are very rare in my world.

The great sword twists to block the shadow blast, the Crimson Toa is engaged with my newfound teammate, so I aim my next two swords at the twin Toa charging the laser. The first aimed at his chest, the second aimed low. At where he would be if he dove or rolled to dodge as he had with the first one. A firing delay of approximately one second occurs between the first and second blades.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Tarakava

Following the Hound, you grab a table and shout out "MACCHA TABLE FLIP!" Sending it towards the forming barricade. After this, you join Sir Halken and the tall heroic Toa he is speaking with.

"A fine costume, Knight!"

...but close to it

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

Elittra shrugged off the mental attacks; they were weak, and whoever had cast them obviously had been unable to pinpoint her exact location. With a shrug, she glanced between Artorre, Lekona, and Selox before responding.

"I'm a Vo-Matoran," she said. "With a Kakama that I am able to use. And that might prove very useful in this arena...."

She trailed off, stepping up to the nearest table and leaning on it.

"I remember this arena, I think, from my first tournament," she said. "Vaguely - I don't remember many of the details. But I do remember that somebody managed to pop the bubble that this city is located within... and the flood of water that followed must have knocked out at least half of the other fighters. If we can pull that off without getting ourselves KO'd, we might be able to decimate the other team."

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

The entire group - Lytrel, Nocton, Albrecht, Von Worten, Xaeraz, Ezezko, and Kopen paused as the Queen spoke in their minds.

There is another tunnel branching off up ahead, she said. Shall we investigate, or continue moving forward? There are several advantages to investigating - namely that we might be able to retrieve another Infinite Gem, which will prove useful. The disadvantages, I believe, are also clear - the Silence Gem's defenses easily sent us into disarray, and one of our number is, for now, unable to walk on her own. If we are lucky, we may find something that can heal Kopen up ahead. What are your votes?

Edited by Lucina

IC Selox: -Team Muaka:

"My main concern with that plan is that my circuitry may not be able to withstand the water."

OOC: Anyone know whether Baterra are waterproof?

IC Nocton: -Queen's treasure hunt

"I vote we investigate, leaving one of our number behind to protect Kopen in case something dangerous comes down the tunnel."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: "I vote we, we adventure down th-the side tunnel. I could, ah, fix Kopen if I had the t-tools with me, but sh-she's not a, a big issue right now. No offense." Xaeraz also found himself hoping there wouldd be some kind of Gem of Iron in the side tunnel, but he didn't voice his selfish desire. Lies for him, at this point, came as easily as breathing.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Aclaraung, Tarakava:

"Yes, they do include telepathic abilities," the large dragon responded, before nodding in response to Hound. "As I am needed, so shall I do." He focused his thoughts on Hound and on Kale, getting ready to attempt to access their minds. "Prepare yourselves," he said, loud enough that each would likely hear him. "In a moment I'll attempt to establish mental contact. It'll be easiest if you let me in of your own volition." After that, he sharpened his thoughts further, grasping onto the mental signatures of Kale and Hound.

"Can you hear me quite well?" he asked, telepathically.

IC - Ilyin, Tarakava:

I nodded at Hound, and was about to trek off over to Kale and his group when I saw what I was at least fairly certain was a familiar face. I stopped in my tracks for a moment, and lifted up my helmet - I wasn't in battle, after all - revealing my russet beard and slightly surprised expression. "They dragged you in too?" I asked Zangah, some slight surprise showing in my voice as well. "How odd."

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

"I think that is a wonderful proposition," Vagust replied to Kotak. "At the very least, we'll gather some useful information to return to our group - assuming our group ever actually forms. You lead the way."

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

Lekona frowned a bit at the suggestion. "Yeah, that doesn't sound like the best of ideas, Elittra," Serge said to the Matoran, "Even if we do survive, even if Vakax's circuits don't get fried, Artorre here will be down a power as well."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: A mental knock at the door.

The world did not exactly slow down, but the mind always worked fast. Kale could feel the presence requesting access to his mind. It was a large and ancient one. It reminded the Av-Toa of the Dasakan Turaga that had felt he had disrespected her. Whatever the case, now was not the time for reminiscing.

With a mental shake of his head, Kale opened up his mental defenses just enough for the dragon to speak.

Quite clearly.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: He did slide down the building with a painful crash, and fell on his face. The map's on the inside of his coat. You must have missed that post.

IC Halmos

Either he was really imperceptive, or he didn't mind him. Very well. Halmos began trailing the Toa, looking at his map now and then to see where he was.

IC: Skorm - Arena (Alley with Ignis, Langmuir, and Dayeth)

Sko choked back a curse as he saw two more swords being created and aimed at him. He was already halfway onto his feet, and the laser was mostly charged. He abandoned the focus, letting out the energy in a quick flash of ultrabright light. Sko lunged to his feet, narrowly missing the first sword as it impacted into the ground behind him.

"Orm?" the Av-entity shouted.

The Kra-entity was covering his eyes in pain. Being a shadow guy did that to you. "What, you idiot?"

"Blackout!"

Orm grumbled. "Bit backwards, are we?" Neverless, he saw the logic his Light half had. Orm dropped to one knee, channeling Shadow energy into the air, darkening it to a great degree. His eyes struggled to adjust to the dim light. He heard steps behind him, and felt a hand on his shoulder. Sko's.

After the pair quickly reincorporated, Skorm's eyes immediately began to hurt as he retained Orm's blindness, but his Light half immediately began to kick in, his eyes adjusting to the darkness around them.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She sagged down onto Xaeraz's head, only to perk up as her legs resisted. "Just get it over with..." she groaned. "We don't need any more... side quests."

...or tentacles.

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

Elittra scoffed at Lekona's comment.

"It's an excellent strategy," she said. "Wiping out at least half - if not more - of the enemy team with one attack, while destroying most of the arena in the process? That's the kind of stuff that the Host and the spectators will eat up. Whether you end up KO'd because of it or not... you need to play the long game. The Host would admire your decision, and you never know when he might decide to let you benefit because of it."

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

"Yeah, along with half of our allies!" Lekona exclaimed, before reconsidering...Elittra was a previous victor and had lots of experience...but it still sounded suicidal. "If you're so sure though, we need to at least find a good way to protect ourselves from being crushed. And since its your idea, and you're the ones with arrows here, you're popping the thing."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

OOC: Apologies, I was called away to real life a couple hours ago.

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Artorre blocked out the headache that followed Okavaung's message.

"Popping the bubble... Is number one on the list of things I don't want to do," he said. "Running directly into the enemy camp is number two, Elittra. Two."

He looked around. "Whatever we're doing, let's do it quick. There's probably fighting going on out there, and I wanna be a part of it."

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Okavaung snarled at the general reception to his message. Insolent buffoons, he thought to himself. They better not come crying to me if they're routed.

But then, the enemy team might have been just as willing to get organized, if Ismekne's appearance was any indication. Okavaung could tell She didn't seem to have any backup with her... Nonetheless, he checked the area for other mental presences before advancing. He found one other in the building, but that one seemed to be fighting with the Ga-Toa, at the moment. The only others he could locate in the area were his teammates.

Sidling up to the broken window, he breathed a spray of frost into the room.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Zel'Sai (Tarakava)

Hmm... all around were sounds of fighting. No one was around, though, which Zel'Sai assumed was a good thing. They were all occupied. And after all, she wasn't worried so much about winning the fight as surviving it. Her hiding place in a building near the edge appeared to be a good one... but she decided to climb to the top floor and get an overview of the city and of what others below were doing.

IC: Naberius (Tarakava)

Now the Toa of Gravity really had no idea what was happening. No battle in his home world had ever been this disorganized. Over in a corner he had seen a person splitting into what looked like dozens of themself, he'd seen several groups heading off in random directions... it was chaos. "This is madness... Can anyone please tell me exactly what I'm supposed to be doing?!" he voiced loudly.

OOC: Eh.... I'm having trouble getting into the "groove" with this fight. It's a bit... insane compared to last match.
So... both characters open for interaction. Zel'Sai is up in the top of a building somewhere near the edge of the bubble, for whoever's there, and Naberius is bewildered, near the starting point of Team Tarakava. If you're on Team Muaka and looking for a fight, Zel'Sai is closer.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC: Okay, I'm near Zel'Sai.

IC Daltrahk

Hm, someone was climbing in a building. Time to move again. He fired at the building they were climbing and rocketed over there. As soon as he landed on the side he said through a window "Nice to see you could make it."

Edited by Ghidora131

~{ IC: Evix - Team Tarakava - Edge of the City }~

Evix noticed a stirring in the depths beyond the bubble; a small school of deep-sea fish could be seen darting about frantically. "Ah! Finally; Phase Two it is!" With this remark, he strayed away from the edge of the bubble back towards the city, the bright ring of flame still surrounding him as he kept his concentration on his Shredder Orbs. He found a section of it with small buildings and began to focus his elemental gravity in the center of one. The building began to creak and moan, and a few moments later, it collapsed inward on itself, compressing into a floating sphere of rubble. "This should do the trick!" Evix said as he lessened the gravity on the sphere and watched it float gently upward to a height, noticeable from a good distance. Evix positioned himself underneath it with an upraised fist, and then suddenly released his hold on it. The rubble-sphere came crashing down towards an unphased Evix until it finally met his fist. In that instant, he regained his gravitational hold on it, making it lighter so its weight would not crush him. Evix had absorbed all of the kinetic energy from the rubble-sphere, strengthening his elemental gravity powers through his ability. 'Hmm. Not quite enough power for Phase Three. A few more times will do.' he thought as he raised the sphere for a second go.

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War