BBCC #69 entry: Akamai, Master of Valor

Dang. Having just bought Onua today, and later seeing the contest, I vowed to at least attempt an Akamai.  Looks like you beat me to it. :P

Anyway, looks decent, if a little simplistic. I do like the use of Onua's G1 claws as shoulder plates, though. The club also looks pretty good.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

OOOh I see what you did there, you compressed the try-combiner of Tahu, Pohatu, and Kopaka into a single Toa shell. Very nice work, I'm up-voting ya...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Really interesting - I've seen a lot of Akamai remakes but none like this. Instead of trying to combine the three sets into a massive titan, you instead tried to emulate the look of the original in a single-shell design. Pretty intriguing torso design that effectively fills up the blank space between the gearbox. G1 parts are used sparingly but effectively. Really liking the arsenal you have come up with.

Props for trying something a bit different with the Kaita revamp idea. Like the result, though it does look a little close to Tahu 2015's base design.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I am really not a fan of this MOC the feet I think would be better with something like beast or Inika feet and Onua claws as shoulder are really odd but I see why you are using those, but I think trying to use them as chest armor would be great while still keeping it as a Hero Factory build.

The weapons I like a lot, especially the hammer, the color scheme I think would had been great if it was red, gold and dark orange instead of adding the brown trans-orange and pearl dark gray in it.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube