Posts Getting Cut Off

Lewa0111 Nuva

Hi everyone!

Recently I've been having a recurring issue with a few of my posts in the Comedies forum. I've never seen this happen to me before and am not sure what is causing it or how to fix it (aside from resorting to double-posting, which is against the rules). What's happening is that my last few story chapters in one particular comedy are posting okay, but then a day or so later when I go back to look at the topic, they are both cut-off; they just end abruptly at a certain point (the same point in the chapters every time). I have edited the posts and added in the missing parts, only to again return to see them back to the cut-off versions. Strangely, though at first I thought it was a length issue, my similar-length chapters in both the same story and one of my other stories have been just fine.

Has anyone else encountered an issue like this? Any help would be appreciated!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Hm, that's concerning, to say the least, and we've had occasional reports of wonky stuff happening in the library.

For now, though, this is probably a better fit for the Tracker - open a ticket there and that'll let people more easily vote on if they've run into the same or similar issues.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Thanks for the info about word/character limits, Reznas, but I don't think that's the problem. Both chapters are sitting at around 3,000 words each, which is not much longer than most of my chapters (and considerably less than one or two long ones I've written!) The links to the posts:

Post #1

Post #2

I just noticed in addition to the chapters being cut off, my signature at the end of the cut-off posts seems to be doing some weird things too. Interesting...

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!