My 2015 Akamai M.o.c.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, I'm still new to the forum. Since Wairuha has a thread, it only seems fair that Akamai gets one as well, right?

Gallery link:http://imgur.com/a/Bv3ew#0

I'm still not sure how to paste images here, so please bear with me. Feel free to give me your comments, questions, and suggestions. Thankyou.

Edited by earthwolf1404
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Great work! The limbs seem adequately bulky, The weapons look good and the feet are ravishing! 

My only complaints are the white bony spikes (which I rather dislike on Pohatu aswell) and the use of the red Hau rather than the Golden one.

P.s. phrases like "move if in the wrong forum" are generally frowned upon. The moderators will move your topic if its in the wrong place regardless if you tell them or not  ^_^ 

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Well would you look at that, another Akamai! I actually just made and posted mine, so it's pretty cool to see someone else's version. I like how bulky he is, but he doesn't seem really tall. Once you get those lighting and camera issues fixed, I think you should post a few more comparing him to other sets.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg