Minionicles

Petewa

Aren't all of these pics the same? Also what exactly are they meant to be? Tahu looks to have his Stars golden armour while Gali has Gen2 shoulders and pohatu has a symettrical Gen2 form with his Nuva feet...

Not sure what this is meant to be exactly but maybe next time you should try a little more text and a few less pictures. Sometimes a picture is worth significantly less than a thousand words :P

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Aren't all of these pics the same? Also what exactly are they meant to be? Tahu looks to have his Stars golden armour while Gali has Gen2 shoulders and pohatu has a symettrical Gen2 form with his Nuva feet...

Not sure what this is meant to be exactly but maybe next time you should try a little more text and a few less pictures. Sometimes a picture is worth significantly less than a thousand words :P

Ah, but it's always worth a million words, and I was just trying to make a cross between more memorable parts of them from all over the ages,

Ah, but it's always worth a million words, and I was just trying to make a cross between more memorable parts of them from all over the ages,

THAT should have been in your first post :D While it's a very basic artform you've certainly accomplished what you set out to do as that's exactly how I perceived it ;)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

THAT should have been in your first post :D While it's a very basic artform you've certainly accomplished what you set out to do as that's exactly how I perceived it ;)

Thanks,