BBC #69 - Zaria, Master of Iron

Everspark

Excellent work with the colors -- we didn't get very many dark orange parts, but you incorporated enough to make it appear as the primary color. The Matoran foot in his back is particularly ingenious.

I think the upper torso looks a little sparse, though, especially compared to the bulk of the legs and forearms -- maybe use bigger shells on the upper arms? And perhaps stick some tires on the Turaga arms in the shoulders, between the torso itself and the black gears (the gears are another nice touch -- it evokes the extra friction gears on the new Toa)

Pretty nice overall, though, and good luck in the contest

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

Nice usage of what little orangish-brown pieces exist in Bionicle with the inclusion of the smaller pieces from the 2003 boxed sets. Keeping that in mind makes the extremely technic-based body make sense from a design standpoint. It looks great and the colours are split up very well throughout it. The limbs are standard CCBS and that works fine. Love the weapon and I have to wonder - does the gear on the back actually do anything? Implementation of the Tohunga foot is splendid, really fine work. 

Welcome to BZP and good luck in the contest! :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

Thank you all, for the positive feedback!

AdaptingChaos: Thank you for notified me to fill the entry form! It was late at night here in Hungary, I think I misunderstood something. :)

Junkbot: I've made these choices to avoid to look like Onua. I've tried to make him look strong but not bulky, but thanks for your thoughts :)

Nidhiki: I had to gave up the gear functions, so they are there only for design purposes. It's only the launcher that works, but I don't mind.