Bricklink Finds Topic

Saint-14

I really want that 2015 banner... Do you guys think its worth getting at that price? OR just wait a while for it to become lower in price?

Personally I'd wait, but nobody can actually know if it will drop in price, or go up. If it is catching your eye that badly might as well get it while it is available if it means that much to you :)

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I really want that 2015 banner... Do you guys think its worth getting at that price? OR just wait a while for it to become lower in price?

Personally I'd wait, but nobody can actually know if it will drop in price, or go up. If it is catching your eye that badly might as well get it while it is available if it means that much to you :)

Yeah I guess you're right. I mean I have enough funds for it, I'll probably just wait a month or so and see what happens.

Also do you guys know how these banners get to the public? I mean 2015 has had 2 months now and people are already selling the banners for the newly released sets. I would imagine it would take possibly till the summer wave to come out for there to be no need for the winter wave banners anymore.