Toa Jaller Mahri

Yo Yo Piraka

Oh my god, That Crab, I didn't Look at any other part of the build, That Crab Though!

You Somehow got a Gattling gun into a Nynrah Ghost Blaster! 

On to Jaller, I'm iffy about the head.

Thanks...I guess.

I put a headset on the head so that I could fit tubs around it. You'll notice that an Arthron is a largest mask than the Protector's. It looks better in reality and the mask doesn't pop off of the head because the headset is there.

Have to agree on the head. The tubes are all well and good but wjere is his neck? It's hard to even see how it's attached!

The crab is interesting (and I sorely lamented it's absence in other entries) but it's just massive, it must be about the same size as Jaller isn't it? In the original set the crab was small and simple and this is not so much.

Gen2 is built on simplicity so this may be a bit busy to fit the theme fantastically well but overall it's still a great build and instantly recognisable which the other Jallers so far haven't been... Good luck in the polls ;)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Have to agree on the head. The tubes are all well and good but wjere is his neck? It's hard to even see how it's attached!

The crab is interesting (and I sorely lamented it's absence in other entries) but it's just massive, it must be about the same size as Jaller isn't it? In the original set the crab was small and simple and this is not so much.

Gen2 is built on simplicity so this may be a bit busy to fit the theme fantastically well but overall it's still a great build and instantly recognisable which the other Jallers so far haven't been... Good luck in the polls ;)

If you look on the picture that shows Jaller's back you can see the neck between the tubes. It is not placed like most neck pieces.

I made the crab smaller at first but then it looked too small so I had to bulk it out.

Making things simple is something I dislike, sssssoooooooo...that might be a problem. Though this Jaller's build is somewhat similar to the Toa today (even though I don't have any).

Thanks for the opinion.