BBC #69: Temporal Titan

HordikaMode

Anyone can build a Toa. Or a Makuta. Or a Rahkshi, or whatever Rahi you can imagine. 

But how many Voporak MOCs do you see out there?

http://i.imgur.com/8gfXmVY.jpg

I wanted to tap into his origin story with this design. Voporak started off as a regular red Steltian like Sidorak, but, through a series of experiments involving Makuta viruses and Mutation Rhotuka, was transformed into a fearsome beast with time-based powers.

So with that in mind, I gave him a face more akin to Sidorak.

The general idea was to give relevance to an obscure character, instead of regurgitating another revamp of a more popular character.

The weapons were tough. Voporak had some weird spinning claw things sticking out of his elbows, how could I make that work?

First, no spin function. Second, arm support. Third, attaching them to his elbows as a pair of support arms that swivel at the elbow.

And bam, some not-so-ridiculous Voporak weapons.

The legs are a total mess, I know.

Instead of giving him an extra set of small arms, I just slapped a launcher into his abdomen in place of a Rhotuka.

Gallery over here, though there's not much there right now: http://imgur.com/a/Vz2ut

LlqByyh.png

Sorry sir, though its an awesome moc(I like the use of Sidoraks faceplate thing), Its too late to enter, entry period ended 4 hours ago...  :(

Though it looks spot on to voporak, just, Wheres the enormous tail?

Not to be that guy, but there's still time. It still goes till about midnight, not noon haha

Saturday, February 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST

B4JLArv.png