Pohatu, Master of Stone (2.0 version)

MrBT

Hello people! :D

MrBT here again, and where I have been last two months? I have been busy recently, because of my college, so that's why I haven't been active here. You may remember that I showed to you my revamped Toa Okoto team? Well, I'm going to show you, Pohatu, Master of Stone 2.0 version aka revamped Pohatu I should say that way :P

16045810923_4c56afa033.jpg

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/114946327@N08/sets/72157650661224790/

Video review: 

NOTE: I kinda did video review of it, but it is in a small synopsis. The reason why I did this way, because there are already many of those 2015 Bionicle set reviews, so it is kinda a waste of time to revisit those pros, neutrals and cons.

Well, here it is! Obviously I just swapped those new parts to replace those older parts.

And yes, you may see some custom parts, especially those lower vahki legs, which they are painted in silver, in order to match the original version of 2015 Pohatu's look. And there are modificated axle parts and lightsaber sixed bar parts (which they're visible in his thigh armors.

Luckily, I found some of these old technic parts, which they're in same color as Pohatu's new brown (or more likely Huki or Hewkii color), and those Huki colored Bohrok eye parts, giving a little color matching to Pohatu's color scheme. 

All in all, there isn't so big differences than my Pre-redesign version of Pohatu, The whole point was to change some old parts into new parts. But that's about it ^_^

Edited by MrBT
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

At first it looked kind of messy. Then I looked again, and I can safely say that you've blown my mind. Such detail, such personality. He looks rough and though, and I love it. You have done a fantastic job. My favourite part, I think, is the feet. Love how you attached the CCBS armour to them.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad