The Cavern Challenge

keiththelegokid

You are in a Cavern that is square and measures fifty bio by fifty bio. The ceiling is coming down slowly (After 150 posts everyone is smashed) four entrances open up at each side of the cavern.

Entrance One
Opens into a pit of lava five bio across. The pit is fifty bio down. There is a door that opens to safety at the other side of the pit.

Entrance Two
Opens into a slanted tunnel of thin ice. At the end of the tunnel is a door to safety.

Entrance Three
This corridor opens up onto a laser filled room a big red button is at the other end next to a door leeding to safety.

Entrance Four
This corridor opens up into a tiled passageway with a door of safety at the other end.

You are a matoran (not a Av matoran) with the following supplies.
2x five bio poles
1x one by one bio board
1x small tube
5x small dense rocks
1x role of duct tape

The point of this game is to get out alive. Good Luck:P

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1
Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

I enter Entrance One. I see the lava, and attach one of my 5 dense rocks to the end of my roll of duct tape. I then roll out the tape and throw the rock to the other side of the pit. I attach the duct tape to my side. I then repeat the process five times with the other five rocks, and walk over the resulting web of duct tape to the other side of the pit. 

Am I doing this right?

I walk into entrance four. Seeing the tiles, I roll a dense rock with duct tape attached down the hall to check for traps. After springing all of the traps, I gather back my materials and walk through the door.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I use the Board as a Sleigh and enter entrance 3! Where I Throw my Rocks at the button, 3 miss the other 1 is Evaporated, and the last one hits! I walk through Happily, and then Get to entrance 4! where I Find all the Traps Disarmed by the previous Poster, and I walk to Victory!

I enter Entrance One. I see the lava, and attach one of my 5 dense rocks to the end of my roll of duct tape. I then roll out the tape and throw the rock to the other side of the pit. I attach the duct tape to my side. I then repeat the process five times with the other five rocks, and walk over the resulting web of duct tape to the other side of the pit.

Am I doing this right?

You are doing great.

I duct tape the 2 poles together, and make it a bridge, That I then Walk across, and enter entrance two!

The Pole rolls over and you fall into the lava

I walk into entrance four. Seeing the tiles, I roll a dense rock with duct tape attached down the hall to check for traps. After springing all of the traps, I gather back my materials and walk through the door.

The Dense Rock triggers arrow launchers a bio up from the wall. The Arrow Launchers are only triggered once for every disturbance. You end up transfixed with arrows.

I choose Entrance 3. I slide the square board into the path of a laser and see whether it is burned by the beam, or if the beam is harmless.

The Board bursts into flames. Edited by keiththelegokid
Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

I take careful aim and throw one of the small dense rocks through the third room, aiming for the big red button. As a rock, it should be able to make it through any lasers it hits without melting and strike the big red button, pressing it. I anxiously anticipate whatever happens next...

The lasers deactivate. You now have a clear veiw of the room which appears to have tiles.

I suspect that the tiles are rigged to reactivate the lasers, so I poke at one of them with one of the long poles.

As soon as you tap the tile a solid wall of stone falls down with two buttons on it. A red one and a blue one.

I, now transfixed with arrows, pull the weapons out and cover the wounds with duct tape, a painful but very effective bandage. (-1/2 duct tape).

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Just in case, I poke one of the tiles with the pole again.

The tile falls

I, now transfixed with arrows, pull the weapons out and cover the wounds with duct tape, a painful but very effective bandage. (-1/2 duct tape).

Ouch

I enter entrance two. I take my 1X1 bio board and put one foot on it, then push off to slide to the other side.

The Ice begins to crack as you are halfway across.

I poke several more tiles, hoping to figure out: do all the tiles fall into an endless abyss, or just some?

The tiles are arranged in rows only white rows fall in. But since Avavakaku just pushed you in you would now that:P Edited by keiththelegokid

But don't I get the chance to defend myself?

I stumble forward, almost falling into the abyss, except that I grab on to the black (presumably) row of tiles in front of me which remains, and haul myself back up onto that row. Then I tell Akavakaku, "Fighting isn't the point of this game. Leave me alone."

I proceed to poke the next two rows of tiles, to be absolutely sure the pattern is consistent throughout.

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

But don't I get the chance to defend myself?

I stumble forward, almost falling into the abyss, except that I grab on to the black (presumably) row of tiles in front of me which remains, and haul myself back up onto that row. Then I tell Akavakaku, "Fighting isn't the point of this game. Leave me alone."

I proceed to poke the next two rows of tiles, to be absolutely sure the pattern is consistent throughout.

If you wish.

The next row of tiles is white the riw after that is black and sow on ( By the way jumping isnt going to work.)

I grunt disappointedly and follow Johnrahk, if he finds a safe path.

How?

If my singed square board is long enough to bridge the gap, and seems strong enough to bear my weight, I use it to bridge the gap.

Using just your board wouldn't work. Due to flame damage

My board never caught fire. So it should hold up. I will use it to cross the gap if it works.

Your board holds remarkably well but just barely fits in the slot. Walking across would cause the to crash into the abyss. You might be able to jump to the next row though.:)

Hmm... I'd rather not risk it. I strongly duct tape opposite edges of the board to the middles two poles. That way there should be no risk of the board falling into the abyss. (Duct tape minus whatever is enough to ensure the board and poles don't separate).

You pass to the next row