Which element is better?

Petewa

Which element is your favorite?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absorption? Is that what that chick did with Kai's fire powers? I thought her power was plague or something. Like she stole his power so he couldn't use it...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Absorption? Is that what that chick did with Kai's fire powers? I thought her power was plague or something. Like she stole his power so he couldn't use it...

Yes, that's Skylor's power. It's officially referred to as Amber or Absorption in the series. She can copy the elemental powers of anyone she touches (provided they have any). She doesn't steal them, though.

AXKP5KC.png

Gravity, the ability to crush people with a thought, yes please.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Absorption because you can copy anyone's elemental powers. It's only weakness is that you have to find someone who actually has any elemental powers before you can copy them. :P I also chose Lightning, because you can electrocute people and jump-start an electric car, as well as short-circuit your enemies' digital devices. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

And wall-crawling, like Spiderman,

Why walk or crawl when I could float?

And wall-crawling, like Spiderman,

Why crawl or walk at all when I could float. I'm telling you if I had the gravity power I'd be floating around collapsing people in to nothingness.

You are their rock.

Power beats all of the above n00bs. 

Well.. Except for OP Amber... who can just touch the guy... and be like 10x more OP... 

If Skylor was in Smash Bros., she would be banned from all tournaments...

Not really because Kirby does the same thing.

Edited by Boidoh
  • Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

But where's the fun in floating? And plus, wouldn't that go with Airjitzu or Wind?

No we saw the Master of Gravity floating just last night on Cartoon Network.

You are their rock.

Absorption, hands down. It;s like Mimic's power, except you need to make contact with a friend or foe. Plus, you get to keep any power you've previously copied.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

I believe all elements were created equal by our lord and savior Garmadon. Vote for element equality 2015.

Happy St. Paddy's day. Wear green or be mean.

I am the illuminati. I will always return.

First of all, Garmadon didn't create anything until the megaweapon came around, and by that time, the elements had already been created, did you create an account just to post that?

Absorption, hands down. It;s like Mimic's power, except you need to make contact with a friend or foe. Plus, you get to keep any power you've previously copied.

I think there has to be some sort of time limit on that. Otherwise Skylor could have copied like 200 powers before the tournament started and curb stomped everyone.

I think there has to be some sort of time limit on that. Otherwise Skylor could have copied like 200 powers before the tournament started and curb stomped everyone.

I'm pretty sure the limit's around six,

• Upvote 1

I think her power may only apply to elemental abilities, though. And I doubt there were that many Elemental Masters.

The limit is definitely not 6 though, Petewa, otherwise they would not have been able to use her to complete the spell.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

What is wind doing here? Wind is a sub-power of Jay's lightning abilities, not an outright element. You're also missing Lloyd's power, which is energy.

Anyways, I voted for absorption, ice, shadow and mind. Keeping in mind the restrictions we've seen on each power, absorption is OP in its own right, creating ice walls to block enemies/get over obstacles is a great ability, mind is downright awesome and being able to read people's minds and counter their attacks based on that is incredible.

Edited by Torchbearer

Why would anyone not choose Amber?

It's every single element in one.

Which raises the question, could Skylar do a Tornado of Creation by herself if she learned spinjitzu?

Only if she can use more that one power at a time. We know she can have many powers but could she kick fire from her right foot, ice form her left foot, throw earth from her right fist and lighting from her left fist all at once?

You are their rock.

Which raises the question, could Skylar do a Tornado of Creation by herself if she learned spinjitzu?

Only if she can use more that one power at a time. We know she can have many powers but could she kick fire from her right foot, ice form her left foot, throw earth from her right fist and lighting from her left fist all at once?

Speaking of elements, why did Chen not need water to perform the spell? Didn't he need all of them?

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

What is wind doing here? Wind is a sub-power of Jay's lightning abilities, not an outright element. You're also missing Lloyd's power, which is energy.

Anyways, I voted for absorption, ice, shadow and mind. Keeping in mind the restrictions we've seen on each power, absorption is OP in its own right, creating ice walls to block enemies/get over obstacles is a great ability, shadow is downright awesome and being able to read people's minds and counter their attacks based on that is incredible.

You're thinking of mind, not shadow,

I put in wind for the heck of it,

Lloyd's power is or was power, it's changed recently,

Anyways, I voted for absorption, ice, shadow and mind. Keeping in mind the restrictions we've seen on each power, absorption is OP in its own right, creating ice walls to block enemies/get over obstacles is a great ability, shadow is downright awesome and being able to read people's minds and counter their attacks based on that is incredible.

You're thinking of mind, not shadow,

I put in wind for the heck of it,

Lloyd's power is or was power, it's changed recently,

Oops, didn't notice I my error with shadow and mind. Gone and changed that now.

Speaking of elements, why did Chen not need water to perform the spell? Didn't he need all of them?

Likely water didn't want to fight, so he was kidnapped and kept within the basement, like Zane,

Likely water didn't want to fight, so he was kidnapped and kept within the basement, like Zane,

But Nya is the Master of Water right?

Only if Nay and Kai's mother was the Mistress of water, and their father the master of water.

You are their rock.

Only if Nay and Kai's mother was the Mistress of water, and their father the master of water.

Their father was the Master of Fire, and mother the Master of Water, so one of them got Fire, and the other (Nya) got Water.

If you look at the hair colours, it does make sense. One brown, one black.

Also, Nya's favourite colour = blue? Maaybe? Eh. 

Oh and also Nya is has a red and blue ninja suit in the summer 2015 sets. 

Either she has water, or a combination of water and fire. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure she's another Master of Fire, because Lar is the master of Water,

I'm pretty sure she's another Master of Fire, because Lar is the master of Water,

Uh.... who?

Uh.... who?

He's from this years activity book.

You are their rock.