New LEGO Ninjago TV Series

The second season of the Ninjago TV series has been announced <a href='http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/News/ReadMore/Default.aspx?id=357209' target='offsite'>here</a>. Entitled "Rise of the Snakes," it will premier on Cartoon Network on December 2nd. You can check out the teaser for it <a href='http://vimeo.com/29402342' target='offsite'>here.</a>

View the full article

I so look forward to this! :) Ninjago is a line I realy enjoy, and the first episodes were fun. I hope they will air in Germany soon as well, I don´t want to wait half a year. :P I am glad to see in the press release (thanks Aanchir!) that it will air on SUPER RTL, so I can at least be sure that it will air (in contrast to the Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planet episodes which were never broadcasted on Nickelodeon despite the announcement http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif). The trailer looks awesome. I wonder if the Green Ninja will be an entirely new character, or somebody we already know (Nya?). I also love how Lloyd Garmadon (Lord Garmadon´s son) always has a grim, yet kiddy expression on his face. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

LOL, about a day ago before BZpower made a articall, i made a topic about this :Pany way, i watched the other 4 so i am going to watch these but has any one seen Jay's new Gi, i mean seriously, he looks JUST like Sub-Zero. Aslo is the Green Ninja going to be in a set or not ever (also he's possibly jay due to having lighting numb-chucks.)?

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

LOL, about a day ago before BZpower made a articall, i made a topic about this :Pany way, i watched the other 4 so i am going to watch these but has any one seen Jay's new Gi, i mean seriously, he looks JUST like Sub-Zero. Aslo is the Green Ninja going to be in a set or not ever (also he's possibly jay due to having lighting numb-chucks.)?

Why should Jay suddenly start leading a life with two identities? :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I never got to see any of the original episodes, except the stuff on the lego mag dvd. :I never really enjoyed this line

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Just saw parts of the new show, here's what surprised me (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS):

-there's LOTS of new snake men, including 2 previously unseen snake generals. There's also a purple longneck snake man who acts as ringleader. Apparently the four snake tribes band together...-There's a pink ninja named Pinky who replaces Zane for the most part (apparently Zane gone off to a solo mission)-Samurai mech??-Kruncha & Nuckal are now teachers in a monastery, but they are found by the ninjas and warned not to return-The snake wrecking ball crane is HUGE. I don't know how large the set would be in retrospect.... -speaking of which, the snake vehicles seem to be "alive"...-The green ninja welds powers from all 4 ninjas and seems to control crows/ravens/vultures/whatver

Just saw parts of the new show, here's what surprised me (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS):

-there's LOTS of new snake men, including 2 previously unseen snake generals. There's also a purple longneck snake man who acts as ringleader. Apparently the four snake tribes band together... -There's a pink ninja named Pinky who replaces Zane for the most part (apparently Zane gone off to a solo mission) -Samurai mech?? -Kruncha & Nuckal are now teachers in a monastery, but they are found by the ninjas and warned not to return -The snake wrecking ball crane is HUGE. I don't know how large the set would be in retrospect.... -speaking of which, the snake vehicles seem to be "alive"... -The green ninja welds powers from all 4 ninjas and seems to control crows/ravens/vultures/whatver

Mind telling us where you saw this if it starts airing in December in the US? EDIT: Just found out that the first two episodes may have already aired on 21st and 22nd November. Still, unless you prove me otherwise, I am not sure if I should believe

the part about Pinky. Zane appears in several sets next year, whereas a pink ninja does not and hasn´t appeared anywhere, not even in the preview we have seen (funny how Zane does appear there). And anyway, a pink ninja does not fit into the NINJAGO athmosphere and the name does not fit the others AT ALL.

~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

-there's LOTS of new snake men, including 2 previously unseen snake generals. There's also a purple longneck snake man who acts as ringleader. Apparently the four snake tribes band together... -There's a pink ninja named Pinky who replaces Zane for the most part (apparently Zane gone off to a solo mission) -Samurai mech?? -Kruncha & Nuckal are now teachers in a monastery, but they are found by the ninjas and warned not to return -The snake wrecking ball crane is HUGE. I don't know how large the set would be in retrospect.... -speaking of which, the snake vehicles seem to be "alive"... -The green ninja welds powers from all 4 ninjas and seems to control crows/ravens/vultures/whatver

Mind telling us where you saw this if it starts airing in December in the US? EDIT: Just found out that the first two episodes may have already aired on 21st and 22nd November. Still, unless you prove me otherwise, I am not sure if I should believe

the part about Pinky. Zane appears in several sets next year, whereas a pink ninja does not and hasn´t appeared anywhere, not even in the preview we have seen (funny how Zane does appear there). And anyway, a pink ninja does not fit into the NINJAGO athmosphere and the name does not fit the others AT ALL.

~Gata. ;)

Typing in "Lego Ninjago Rise of the Snakes" or something to that effect in the search bar on a popular video sharing website should reveal the clips unknown_user2596 is talking about. Strangely enough, they would appear to be from the fourth episode of the series. No idea how they got that...

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

~Gata. ;)

Typing in "Lego Ninjago Rise of the Snakes" or something to that effect in the search bar on a popular video sharing website should reveal the clips unknown_user2596 is talking about. Strangely enough, they would appear to be from the fourth episode of the series. No idea how they got that...
Wow, you were right! Sorry for not believing you, unknown_user.

NINJAGO 2012 looks really exciting. I can´t wait for it! :) About the pink ninja: he isn´t actually called Pinky, that´s just a nickname Cole gives him. What confuses me is that he has the same voice and the same weapons as Zane.Also, LLoyd Garmadon is absolutely adorable. :P

~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

~Gata. ;)

NINJAGO 2012 looks really exciting. I can´t wait for it! :) About the pink ninja: he isn´t actually called Pinky, that´s just a nickname Cole gives him. What confuses me is that he has the same voice and the same weapons as Zane.

~Gata. ;)

Which makes it apparent that

1. He is Zane's brother and also is capable of ice Spinjitzu, he just likes pink and uses pink powder every time he does Spinjitzu or something so it looks pretty(Was that pink apron his originally?) :???: 2.He IS Zane, and there was no solo mission, and the same explanation goes for the outfit/spinjitzu as above. Notice his badge is also the same as (white) Zane's. :huh:

Also the first two episodes were pretty cool. Note that Wu just said something ominous and sage-ish when Nya asked if/when she gets her own dragon... Golden dragon much?

Edited by toatanu
toatanusignature.png

~Gata. ;)

NINJAGO 2012 looks really exciting. I can´t wait for it! :) About the pink ninja: he isn´t actually called Pinky, that´s just a nickname Cole gives him. What confuses me is that he has the same voice and the same weapons as Zane.

~Gata. ;)

Which makes it apparent that

1. He is Zane's brother and also is capable of ice Spinjitzu, he just likes pink and uses pink powder every time he does Spinjitzu or something so it looks pretty(Was that pink apron his originally?) :???: 2.He IS Zane, and there was no solo mission, and the same explanation goes for the outfit/spinjitzu as above. Notice his badge is also the same as (white) Zane's. :huh:

Also the first two episodes were pretty cool. Note that Wu just said something ominous and sage-ish when Nya asked if/when she gets her own dragon... Golden dragon much?

Seeing as Zane has no idea who his family is, I doubt the pink ninja is his brother. I don't want to watch the episode until it's available in full, at decent quality. But is it possible that Zane just put his uniform in the wash with Kai's?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

To clarify about the pink ninja: he is Zane's twin brother. He is NOT Zane himself.

Thank Mata Nui, I'd be pretty mad if Zane willingly put on pink Ninja clothes, even if it was a washing machine mistake, especially since Wu could whip up (pun intended) some new ones instantly with his one-man Tornado of Creation.

Edited by toatanu
toatanusignature.png