Takua's Mask Before Pakari?

Ask Greg about first mask ever? :D

Ask Greg about Tahu's mask? C'monnn you know you wanna! :P

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

How do we know that there was one first mask? Maybe the Great Beings made the first masks sultaneously. I guess that if Greg doesn't want to answer the question, he could be asked if there even was a specific first.

bZpOwEr

Greg confirmed blue is within the valid range of colors for fire. Many types of fire burn blue when they're at the hottest. 

Why have we never seen any other Ta-Matoran with blue features?

Because Lego didn't want to confuse the precious kiddies they wanted to sell to, taking them to be idiots who will think like toddlers. :plain: Kids are smarter then you think, Lego! Speaking of that, I still don't understand how you can take the time to create a story and not be bothered to advertise it.

Can I ask a quick question that anyone can answer: how was the time-slip achieved? I know what it is and what happened, just not how it was done.

EDIT:

Fire can also burn green, white and purple. Doesn't mean they're valid colours for Ta-Matoran. Strictly speaking, Le-matoran should have transparent armour, were that the case.

I can imagine that they would be side colors, not a main color like the different variations of red, and probably rare at that. Takua is special because he is an av-matoran and probably changed his color before having a droid-standard memory wipe (I still call him Takua, as Takanuva sounds weird; let the stoning commence!).

With le-matoran, I would imagine they would have translucent greens and teal. :P

Actually, personally I would've preferred if Takanuva had been red and blue, and personally call that headcanon version of him Takua Nuva, simply because a fancy mask and toa powers wouldn't realistically have stopped something he's been doing subconsciously for years, IMO.

Yeah, but it's subconscious, it's not something he knew he was doing, so having it stop just doesn't seem to make sense for me, and plus, some of his replacement parts are red and blue anyways, so wouldn't that be in his "true" color scheme as well?

His original disguised form was in Metru Nui, where he most likely had the same appearance as any Ta-Matoran there, that being yellow feet, red/maroon torso, and his mask, which was probably yellow, (to match his feet) before he got a replacement mask. That mask turned out light blue, as we all know. Then he got diminished into his MNOG form. Of course, he had no memory of his time in Metru Nui, and probably thought his mask was the right color, and his feet didn't match. This most likely led to him rebuilding himself with medium blue legs and feet. Now he's a new body, and it's built to be red and blue, right? He transforms, and those parts transform and most likely take heed to his natural color of gold and white, and follow suit.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but it's subconscious, it's not something he knew he was doing, so having it stop just doesn't seem to make sense for me, and plus, some of his replacement parts are red and blue anyways, so wouldn't that be in his "true" color scheme as well?

His original disguised form was in Metru Nui, where he most likely had the same appearance as any Ta-Matoran there, that being yellow feet, red/maroon torso, and his mask, which was probably yellow, (to match his feet) before he got a replacement mask. That mask turned out light blue, as we all know. Then he got diminished into his MNOG form. Of course, he had no memory of his time in Metru Nui, and probably thought his mask was the right color, and his feet didn't match. This most likely led to him rebuilding himself with medium blue legs and feet. Now he's a new body, and it's built to be red and blue, right? He transforms, and those parts transform and most likely take heed to his natural color of gold and white, and follow suit.

Why would the replacement parts have changed if they weren't part of his original form? Unless...oh no. The Bohrok pieces are calling back to their original roots  :P

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...