If you are gonna get Skull villains, which one will you get first?

BioniCro

How do we know for certain that it is the MOUP?
I still like the mask, but I think I'd like to procure the.. Skull Basher? The purple one with the horns. I like that one, and its super-hug-function. Crush function. Whatever :P
I like Grinder, and I wouldn't mind having Ekimu or that wonderful Mask of Creation on display, but I dislike Grinder's color scheme. At least, as I've seen it at present. That's totally subject to change, though.

• Upvote 1

I'll be getting two sets at a time as it ends up cheaper for me that way, so probably; Warrior & Basher (then Slicer & Scorpio)

But if there is some other special on when they're released, I'll probably get Grinder first to take try and take full advantage of it but that depends on the nature of the special ;)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I'm getting all of them.

Because I have fat stacks and super PACs. :P

• Upvote 4

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

This could really be a poll.

Anyway, for me it'll probably be either Skull Basher or Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder, depending on what size purchase I'm willing to make at that time. And that's if I don't just get the whole bunch at once!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I may be sounding kind of sacrilegious here, but if I'm not getting them all in one, I'm gonna get Slicer and Scorpion. Then maybe Maker Vs Grinder. Then the rest. I'd wean them out though and wait on building them so I can hold myself off till winter 2016.

• Upvote 1

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

I'll end up getting them all, but the scorpion probably last. I'll most likely get the Skull Basher because I am very interested in his function

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'll probably try to get them all at once, but if I decide to wait on that my plan is to get Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder, Skull Warrior, and Skull Basher at the least. I open up my sets by part count, so I think...Basher would be the first one I "get?" That's the plan anyway.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

Basher>Warrior==Grinder>Slicer>Scorpio.

I had that figured out within an hour of seeing those preliminaries. :P 

I am very excited for Basher, he reminds me very much of a Moon Clan warrior from Diablo. He'll probably be the set that I play with the most at my computer, since that bash function is fun to mindlessly press over and over.

IetTsFQ.png

Probably the Basher, he has my favorite color scheme of the bunch, a good build, and the best of the golden/trans masks (do they have an official name?) IMHO. The Warrior has a weird color scheme, the crossbow is hard to pose (at least with the Protector of Jungle), and the studs from the blaster are way too easy to lose. The Slicer is pretty good, but the spider mask is boring and he looks top-heavy. The Scorpio is ehh. I might get the Grinder if I have the funds, I like his build and color scheme (plus he comes with Ekimu).

Edited by Hordaki

I'll be getting Slicer first, because that's who I ended up with when my siblings and I rationed out the summer wave--but once I have my own place I'm definitely going after the whole lot.

So, you and your siblings decide who is getting what before the wave gets released? How does that work? Does the oldest and biggest get to pick first or? :D

• Upvote 1

I'll be getting Slicer first, because that's who I ended up with when my siblings and I rationed out the summer wave--but once I have my own place I'm definitely going after the whole lot.

So, you and your siblings decide who is getting what before the wave gets released? How does that work? Does the oldest and biggest get to pick first or? :D
Eh, we have an unnecessary complex system in place, which I designed to rely on luck as much as skill--given that the youngest collector in my family is about 15 years younger than me, that seemed like the only fair way to do it. Basically, we each play a little math/dice game to generate numbers, everyone assigns their numbers to sets, and the lowest number on a set wins. Though it does occasionally require a little tweaking on my part to make sure everyone gets something they want.
  • Upvote 2

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

How do we know for certain that it is the MOUP?

I still like the mask, but I think I'd like to procure the.. Skull Basher? The purple one with the horns. I like that one, and its super-hug-function. Crush function. Whatever :P

I like Grinder, and I wouldn't mind having Ekimu or that wonderful Mask of Creation on display, but I dislike Grinder's color scheme. At least, as I've seen it at present. That's totally subject to change, though.

I was just joking about how most of BzP thought it was the Mask of Ultimate Power.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I might get the entire summer wave all in one go. I did the same with the winter wave so why not for this upcoming wave as well?

Ditto.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I'm still working on the winter wave... Most of my spare money goes into chips and soft-drinks, so I generally never have money for anything.

I'll almost definitely get Grinder vs. MaskMaker first. If and when I get to it. But first we have to wait for the sets to actually come out. :P After that, probably Skull Warrior and then Skull Scorpio. (yup)

• Upvote 1

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

I have been thinking over which Protector to get, and when the pics for the new sets came out, Non of the grunts excited me any.

So obviously Grinder.  B-)  Has the sweetest looking Protector(like) figure + The mask of Creation- a mask I have been dying to see since G1 + a bunch of Trans neon Orange- my fav trans colour.

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

I have been thinking over which Protector to get, and when the pics for the new sets came out, Non of the grunts excited me any.

So obviously Grinder. B-) Has the sweetest looking Protector(like) figure + The mask of Creation- a mask I have been dying to see since G1 + a bunch of Trans neon Orange- my fav trans colour.

There was a mask of creation in G1?
  • Upvote 1

So obviously Grinder. B-) Has the sweetest looking Protector(like) figure + The mask of Creation- a mask I have been dying to see since G1 + a bunch of Trans neon Orange- my fav trans colour.

There was a mask of creation in G1?

Yes, Artahka wore it. 

• Upvote 2