BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Rabbit

BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Rabbit  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Rabbit

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

One entry from each poll will advance, as well as one overall wildcard.

Preliminary Voting begins March 18th and ends March 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins March 21st and ends March 23rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on March 24th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. c69_068.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kralhi: Guardian of Earth

2. krika_master_of_entropy_1.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Krika Master of Entropy

3. dsc00082.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Nuhvok

4. c69_019.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Roodaka Master Of Skull Spiders

5. c69_005.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Master Lhikan

6. c69_065.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Nuhvok Kal - Protector of the Swarm

7. img_0001.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Ice Warrior Strakk

8. cam00012.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Master of Stone

9. c69_030.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Krekka and Nidhiki

• Upvote 2
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#2 caught my vote. I think it's the pose and hands that did it. #6 and #9 are also good entries. I also like the idea of #3, but the design is a little underwhelming.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

It was between #2 and #3 but I had to go with #3. The use of the pedal pieces, although blue rather than green, worked really nicely.

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Krika looks creepy and I love the design

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

To be honest, I don't know why so many people voted for the other Krika, this one is MUCH better...

The main reason is probably that they're in different polls. That being said, even as the builder of that other Krika, there really are a lot of other entries that deserve the votes way more. It's a shame that so many of the best entries ended up in the same polls, while some polls don't have much going for them. Poor luck all around. :shrugs:

AXKP5KC.png

Nuhvok gets my vote here. He's so based.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Okay, that Nuhvok is really sleek. And I rather like the reinterpretations of Strakk and the duo of Nidhiki and Krekka. Plus that's a rather cool take on Krika.

Krika, I guess?

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."