BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Snake

BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Snake  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Snake

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

One entry from each poll will advance, as well as one overall wildcard.

Preliminary Voting begins March 18th and ends March 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins March 21st and ends March 23rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on March 24th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. c69_037.png_thumb.jpg >>> Hakaan - The Bully

2. c69_107.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Turahk, Master of Fear

3. c69_085.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Gorast

4. c69_022.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Visorak Oohnorak

5. img_0429.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> His Anger will Destroy their Unity: Kurahk

6. bitil-01.png_thumb.jpg >>> Bitil the Swamp Hunter

7. c69_084.png_thumb.jpg >>> ‘Tracker’ and his Ice Bull(dog)

8. c69_095.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Exo Toa 2.0

9. img_0671.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Takanuva: Master of Light and Toa Ignika: Master of Light

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Entry seven is awesome. I suggest clicking on it to see the full picture rather than taking the thumbnail at face value.

It came so very close to getting my vote, but #7 seems to have an amount of G1 parts large enough to make me reconsider, and the Visorak won me over.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Man, I regret choosing such a terrible Main Picture.   :(

If any of you haven't committed your votes yet, I beseech you to briefly whiz by their MOCpage for a far more cohesive image of them both.

I am sorry for potentially 'tipping the vote' by saying this at the last minute - I've just got the impression that (myself being the one completely at fault) my entry hasn't been represented for what it is due to 'false' reasons. 

And I'm definitely not saying that my thingy 'deserves' to win or anything - of course it doesn't. 

Edited by Poor Disadvantaged

VERY tough choice between nivawk and nocturn here, I wish they could have been in separate polls. As much as I love nivawk and it had a fanastic first impression on me, I like the creative choice of nocturn, and how well it worked out, and I feel the few parts of nivawk that are weaker aesthetically stand out more and get in the way of the overall appearance moreso than on nocturn. Nivawk is a tough set to redo. Best of luck to both of you!

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Loved the Visorak. Close second was Gorast

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Still more cool entries, many fitting the theme great. Takanuva & Ignika, Tracker, Oohnorak, Gorast, Turahk, and Hakann all catching my eye.

Oohnorak will be getting my vote. Good luck everyone, though.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I voted for 4 here. However I liked 7 as well. :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.