BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Rooster

BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Rooster  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Rooster

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

One entry from each poll will advance, as well as one overall wildcard.

Preliminary Voting begins March 18th and ends March 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins March 21st and ends March 23rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on March 24th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. imgp9644.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Takanuva, Master of Light and Shadow

2. dsc_0100.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Heat Vision Rahkshi

3. c69_039.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Frost Hiver Kohrak

4. c69_063.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Gukko Force - Captain Kongu and Kahu Bird

5. c69_033.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Turaga Dume

6. img_0022.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Vezon - Master of Anarchy

7. c69_086.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Matoro, Guardian of Life!

8. c69_081.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Nocturn

9. irnakk.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Irnakk

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Oh jeez, this has some of my favorites out of the entire contest. The Rahkshi, Matoro, Takanuva...aaaah choices choices. I suppose...going with 1. Because it really resembles the original set a lot (and the original is probably my favorite of the entire first generation)

AXKP5KC.png

I found this to be one of the hardest polls. I really like the concept of #7, but it was a two way battle between #2 and #3. I went with #3, but I'm sad that at least one if not two of these entries will have to go.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Heat Vision Rahkshi!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Wow, lot of cool ones in this poll too! I love Irnakk, Takanuva, the Heat Vision Rahkshi, and the Kohrak.

Went with the Heat Vision Rahkshi in the end, but any one of them I would be happy to see move on.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It took me forever to decide between Takanuva, Master of Light and Shadow & the Heat Vision Rahkshi, but in the end I chose Takanuva because the Rahkshi's head is a bit small. (But otherwise is absolutely incredible!)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

3 Gets my vote here. It has a wonderful build. 2 would have been my second choice. Also liked 1, 4, 8 and 9

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.