BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Dog

BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Dog  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Dog

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

One entry from each poll will advance, as well as one overall wildcard.

Preliminary Voting begins March 18th and ends March 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins March 21st and ends March 23rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on March 24th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. c69_003.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Toa Nuju Hordika

2. c69_069.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Hewkii Mahri

3. c69_010.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Gresh Warrior of Jungle

4. c69_025.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Roodaka

5. c69_102.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Protector Dume and Nivawk

6. c69_020.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Vezon: The Monster

7. c69_053.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mutran, master of mutation

8. c69_035.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Takua: Chronicler of Okoto

9. nocturn.png_thumb.jpg >>> Nocturn : Prisoner of the Deep

• Upvote 2
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Oh man, stuck right out of the gate with Gamma's awesome Nivawk  :P

Self voted as well of course, but if your Nivawk makes it past this round (which i'm guessing it will) I'll be rooting for you the rest of the way!

EDIT: Why are the results of this one hidden whereas I can see the results of other polls?

Edited by VBBN

Well yeah, I voted for myself...

But utter lack of attention was already a poor start, and to be paired up with Dume & Nivawk and Vezon... Plus I'm a sucker for Nocturn. So good luck in this race, the rest of you.

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris
  • Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Nocturn was one of my favorite sets and the remake really does it justice... but that Nivawk... such a hard choice!

and maaaaan, I didn't even notice that Vezon was in this poll, just assumed that the head was a standard one from the thumbnail... I'm a bad voter

Edited by novuscarpus

You can find all of my mocs, custom parts, and other lego-related stuff at Flickr, Instagram, or Brickshelf.

Nocturn is a great design without a doubt, but I ended up voting for Dume and Nivawk. Despite using some questionable connections in some places like the rubber bands on Nivawk's legs, it definitely feels like a G2 version of the characters, and far surpasses the original in terms of aesthetics. Where Nocturn really fell short for me was the squid launcher and tentacle arm, neither of which feels as cohesive or streamlined as in the original set.

Vezon all the way. Props to the Nivak and Nocturn (especially Nocturn nailing the pose)

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Gresh: Warrior Of Jungle really impresses me. It's probably one of best CCBS Gresh MOCs I've seen. 

Agreed, that Gresh really caught my eye. In another poll I would have voted for him.

I voted for Nivawk, after struggling to choose between him, Vezon, or Nocturn. All three are great MOCs that deserve to win.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

That Dume and THAT NIVAWK are phenomenal, they get this vote hands down. Even though Vezon and Nocturn were also pretty great.

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Ended up voting for the Dume-Nivawk combo. That implementation was superb. I know I might be hurting whatever chances I might have, but hot dang this MOC is incredible! 

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)