BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Pig

BBC Contest #69 Preliminary Poll Pig  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Pig

BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

One entry from each poll will advance, as well as one overall wildcard.

Preliminary Voting begins March 18th and ends March 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins March 21st and ends March 23rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on March 24th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. image.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Jaller Mahri

2. c69_001.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Akamai, Master of Valor

3. c69_026.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Teridax 2.0

4. a.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mata-Nui

5. c69_060.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> New Nuju Metru

6. img_9484.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Makuta Teridax

7. c69_027.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Exo-Toa

8. c69_106.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Toa Vakama

9. p2210002.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Skakdi Fusion: The Living Dream

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

There are some really great entries here. It was hard to turn down Mata-Nui, and especially the Skakdi Fusion, which is a fantastically creative interpretation, but I was too fond of New Nuju Metru and his beautiful shoulders.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Really like Jaller, Mata Nui, Nuju Metru, and the Skakdi Fusion here. All are pretty good builds and fit the theme great to me. So it was hard to pick, but doing a unique character that didn't even have a physical form (yet brings to life its description wonderfully) has the Fusion winning.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Went with #5! Nuju looks pretty darn good

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I went with #1. I loved Jaller Mahri and this is a great homage. The only thing I dislike about it is the sword. #4 is a great moc but it looks nothing like the previous incarnations of Mata Nui. #5 is a great moc of Nuju but it doesn't look like it belongs in gen2.

Edited by ToaDraco

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

It was a very very hard choice between Mata-Nui & the Skakdi Fusion, but I went with the latter because of the very nice shaping and use of parts. But if it wasn't in this poll, I would definitely have gone with Mata-Nui.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Mata Nui won me over for execution, in spite how little it resembles the actual character. The Exo-Toa is excellent, but I really don't think it fits the theme.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

#5 Nuju's really cool, but that torso is so short : /
#4 is also an impressive one,

but i chose #9: Those big feet and those tusks look so Skakdi-ish :)

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.