[LDD/POV-Ray] Warframe: Volt

16224290383_9762d7f7b6_b.jpg
[Render] Volt by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

Meet Volt, the electrifying space ninja aka Tenno from massive multiplayer online third-person shooter called Warframe.
It's not entirely clear, whether Tenno are people that wear Waframe suits, or Warframes themselves, or some incorporeal presences that can switch between Warframes like bodies. The latter is logical if you think of it from a gameplay standpoint.

Volt here, in addition to being one of the starting 'Frames, is a master of electricity, which is pretty obvious if you look at his name. Of course, I cannot show it without any sufficient special effects, and I will probably work on the image in Photoshop later, but at least you have now a good idea of what Volt looks like. I will also provide a screenshot with his front and back views.

In his hand Volt holds his trusty Boltor nailthrowing machine rifle. For some reason I believe that Boltor is one of Volt's signature weapons. It oddly fits him.

Anyway, comments and critiques are welcome, and as I promised, the screenshot:
16018722323_ef60dd735d_c.jpg
Volt by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

• Upvote 1