MOD: Protectors of Fire, Ice, and Water

Gamut:

The Protectors wear sacred Elemental Masks that have been passed down through the generations from father to son along with the Prophecy of Heroes (from the bionicle website). So the following are my......"re-imaginations" of the protectors from generations past. Enjoy! Feedback appreciated!

I know that Yeti is boring, but the other two are rather cool, I promise!

Protector of Ice: The Yeti

This protector did not seek after the elaborate enhancements of his comrades Leviathan and Bulwark, save additional armor. He instead favored his skill with a variety of armaments. On his right he held a sword to smite. It transformed into dual ice-picks for climbing the snowy peaks of okoto. On his left he used a launcher fused with a saw and ice-blades. In addition to these, he too held a spare ice-pick, a ski-pole, and a set of skiis. His skill alone set him as second-strongest in the six. 

resize1.1.pngresize1.2_1.png                                                                                                  Yeti keeps his unused weapons sheathed at his back:resize1.3_1.png

Protector of Water: The Leviathan

This protector was called by her enemies as the abyss dragon of okoto. Her speed and agility was frightful underwater. Like a bird of prey, she used talons on her feet to gouge her enemies. Her harpoon-guns pieced carapace, and tail enabled her to outmaneuver other terrors of the deep. She used a pressure launcher that shot bullets at un-dodge able speed The most heartless of the six, her battle tactics once involved using a le-matoran as fish-bait. Naturally, she is at odds with the Protector of Jungle. One has never seen both at peace. She detests tree-speak and all of its users. Bulwark once burnt her tail.

resize2.3.pngresize2.2.png

Leviathan as she glides through the oceans: resize2.1.png

Protector of Fire: The Bulwark 

This protector was the undisputed leader of his six, with Yeti as his closest confidant and second-in-command. He wore incredibly thick armor, forged in the immeasurably hot furnaces of Mangai volcano at the heart of Ta-Wahi. In battle he always stood in the heat of it, fearlessly, to protect the six. On his right was an impenetrable shield that had fireblades and a crushing axe on one end. One shield for defending the six and crushing enemies, and one claw to rend at his foes. On his shoulder he used a spitfire launcher that melted through rock and metal alike  Though calm in demeanor, he wields a fiery temper that can only be calmed by the sight of Leviathan or the words of Yeti. He longs for the prophecy to be fulfilled, and leads the six to protect Okoto while the Toa sleep.

resize3.1.png                                                                                                  Bulwark's weakness is his legsresize3.2.pngresize3.3.png

Edited by CrashDummy
  • Upvote 3

COMING SOON, UPDATED PROTECTOR OF ICE

Protectors of Generations Past!

ICE, FIRE, WATER - http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18021-mod-protectors-of-fire-ice-and-water/

EARTH                   -  http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18035-mod-protectors-of-generations-past-earth/

group%20circle%20protector.png

Feedback? Yeah I don't know who that is, however I am liking the Fire Protector. Seems cool looking.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png