Bara Magna womens' fashion

SailorQuaoar

baramagna_fashion_by_sailorquaoar-d7yyfm

More stuff for my organic re-imagining of bonkles. Because the tribes of Bara Magna don't have gender limitations, you can have ladies in any element. Each tribe has differing styles of dress based on climate and social class.

Fire Tribe - The fashions of Vulcanus are based on Roman attire. Fire Agori usually wear draping garments in shades of red and orange. The upper class usually adorn themselves with gold trinkets and jewelry. The people of the Fire Tribe range from fair to light brown in skin tone and usually have light brown or red hair.

Jungle Tribe - The clothes of Tesara are based on the traditional garments of Central American and Central African tribes. Jungle Agori wear light fabrics in all shades of green decorated with bold patterns. Some women may go topless as the tribe doesn't really have a nudity taboo. Both men and women wear large chunky rings, bracelets and earrings.

The people of the Jungle Tribe have red-brown skin and black hair.

Ice Tribe - The fashions of Iconox are based on Northern European attire. Ice Agori wear thick and insulated fabrics and animal skins in shades of blue and white, and their clothes are usually lined with fur. When outside they always wear a coat or cloak. The people of the Ice Tribe are fair skinned with blond hair.

Water Tribe - The clothes of Tajun are based on Greek attire (with a bit of Egyptian mixed in). Water Agori wear togas and dresses in all shades of blue that are usually made from water-resistant fabric. More wealthy Agori like to adorn themselves with silver jewelry or pearls. The people of the Water Tribe are medium brown or olive-skinned and have dark brown hair.

Skrall - All Skrall clothing is deep black, an odd choice in the desert. Their garments are patterned with a caste color. In the case of female Skrall, this is blue. As the species lacks hair, many female Skrall who live in an Agori village wear headdresses or wigs to keep up with beauty standards.

• Upvote 8

Very Nice... So why not earth or Stone elements? Or are they coming later?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Skrall is stone (or Rock, as they call it). As for the Tribe of Earth, they were mentioned in passing, but not featured in the main story.

Rock is the replacement for Earth, and Sand is the replacement for Stone., or vice-versa with color switching.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Skrall is stone (or Rock, as they call it). As for the Tribe of Earth, they were mentioned in passing, but not featured in the main story.

Rock is the replacement for Earth, and Sand is the replacement for Stone., or vice-versa with color switching.

I think you got it right the first time,

I particularly love the rendition of the Skrall tribe, especially the part about them wearing wigs and headdresses to keep up with the standards (and maybe to fit in better?).

But they are all gorgeous, and the colours of the clothing go so well with the natural colours (skin, hair) of the wearers. Nice work! :]

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The Sand Tribe got turned into feral scorpion people (Vorox), so they don't really wear clothes.

The Earth Tribe is technically canon but since they weren't in the main story and never had any sets or visual depictions, I'm not even gonna attempt that one.

Really nicely done! I like they way you incorporated the tribe's individual cultures into their dress style. If only we got a little more info on the Iron Tribe, I've always been curious about their society.

The hair on the ice one reminds me of something,

http://i.imgur.com/rw9gcNY.png

This bugged me for a while too.

I can't see whatever that's supposed to be,

Samus from Metroid.

• Upvote 1

Really nicely done! I like they way you incorporated the tribe's individual cultures into their dress style. If only we got a little more info on the Iron Tribe, I've always been curious about their society.

The hair on the ice one reminds me of something,

http://i.imgur.com/rw9gcNY.png

This bugged me for a while too.

I can't see whatever that's supposed to be,

Samus from Metroid.

Oh, it reminds me of something different entirely,